Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu (9049 Views)

I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by datswasup(f): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2017
In an interview with Saturday beats, Iconic actor, Mr. Ibu who always flaunts his wife on social mediasaid that he is unapologetic about his action because his wife deserves it and much more.

When asked why he does it regularly , he said that it was because of the orientation he got from his mother . He hinted that in his life , he has never hit a woman because it could lead to his downfall .

He said , “ My mother spoilt me so much while she was alive and she also taught me a lot of things . I flaunt my wife on social media because of the orientation I had. Women should be respected and I am one of those that respect women so much . I have never beaten a woman and I believe it is a sin to beat a woman . There is this connectivity between a man and a woman . God removed a rib from a man to create a woman which means that women are connected to men spiritually . Whenever you raise your hand against a woman , you beat your joy , success , business, peace in your family . Watch the position of any man that beats his wife and you would know what I am talking about . Praise your wife and tell her how beautiful she is . Buy things to make her happy because her happiness could influence your business . I love my wife with everything I have . I don ’t care how it makes people feel but let everybody take example from what I do by flaunting my wife on social media . Our women need to be praised. I work hard while she stays at home to take care of our children. I don ’t regret anything I spend on my wife . If I am outside Nigeria , I always shop for her and I buy things like a blind man because she deserves it . No one can replace my wife because she would always be there. ”

The comic actor took a trip down memory lane with Saturday Beats as he shared how he and his wife became an item . Interestingly , he was always the shoulder she leaned on whenever she had a fight with her boyfriend before things went sour and God brought her to his path.

“My wife has always been in the entertainment industry; she is an actress . She is also a beauty queen . The wooing period was so serious . She had a boyfriend and I was aware of it . They had a quarrel and I was busy settling it . One day , the guy sent her a text message which made her cry for two days . In the text message, the guy said she should leave him alone and that if she said should ever come close to him again , he would leave a mark on her body that she would never forget in her life . She kept crying till we met and when I saw her , I asked why her eyes were red and she showed me the text message . I told her to wipe her tears and promised that I would replace him and be better . Months later , we met in Port -Harcourt at night and I was shocked. I asked her what she was doing there and she said she came because she heard I had a show . She said she wanted to see me and that was why she came . I offered her shelter that night . You know that they don’t leave a goat and yam in the same place ; that is how she got pregnant and we got married ,” Mr. Ibu said .

Via: http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/is-sin-to-beat-woman-mr-ibu.html?m=1

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

5 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by ojun50(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Ibu
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2017
grin

Hahahhaah...so sweet...

"You know that they don’t leave a goat and yam in the same place ; that is how she got pregnant and we got married ,”

Sinz u too carry that yam with you grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by SINZ: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahhaah...so sweet...

"You know that they don’t leave a goat and yam in the same place ; that is how she got pregnant and we got married ,”

Si.nz u too carry that yam with you grin grin grin

Hahaha! BIG CASSAVA cool

gringrin
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by veekid(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2017
If na beating go restore and or bring her back to default settings; No wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Divay22(f): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Yes
Mehn i like this guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by BCISLTD: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
angry it's easier said than done....my friend is without an eye today because he didn't defend himself against his wife....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by mrmrmister: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
It is a Sin to beat anyone.

Women shouldn't beat Men too.

28 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Akshow: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2017
And it's OK to beat ugly women? #

1 Like

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by xynerise: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2017
It is a sin to insult a man as well

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Jmkventures: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2017
It is a sin to beat anybody except strictly for discipline sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by gj22(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2017
All these people sef. It's wrong to beat anyone. Plain and simple

4 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by YuzedoWife(f): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Who wants to Win
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Otapipia: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
People think he doesn't ha e sense. He is actually a great person.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by ekems2017(f): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2017
N.a. true o you can't leave a goat and yam in the same place. I like your take on this. Hope it's not only on social media.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Moving4: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2017
undecided
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by ipodstinks: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Same women that want gender equality. hahaha, make we give una the gender equality so una go get se treatment as we the men.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by johnkey: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2017
will rather walk away
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by softboiy: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2017
bring your paypal funds to me 350/$ hit me on watsapp on my signature
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by bruchaga6(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2017
So ur wife had a boyfriend before in other words, she has been bleeped before you came into the scene. isorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by naijacutee(f): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2017
It is a crime punishable by a jail term in the countries where the underachieving "beaters" usually want to run to.

So he's right.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/07/man-who-beat-wife-with-cricket-bat-is-jailed-after-misleading-court
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Tgold1(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry it's easier said than done....my friend is without an eye today because he didn't defend himself against his wife....

Dafuq? how come? this touches me Mehn....
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by divinelove(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Really

Ok hope it is also a sin to beat a man
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by OMOTOWO(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
On 18th of march,my wife mistakingly dare me by lasnding a soft slap on my right ear just because I said her brother is not responsible..I thought it was a joke..a no reply the slap.I called her sister and her mum to know that her daughter don pass her boundary...na so dem dey beg me like sey a be one idol..her mama told me she will come to our house all the way from alakuko to talk sense into her head the following day ..na when I know sey her mum dey inside bus dey com na im I retaliate..Na bathroom a go..she dey sitting room dey watch her usual telemundo as a kno she don dey relax...na from back I give her four hot slaps...the kain slap wey dey reset brain if e no format am sef..if u c as eyes swell up...the part com red like sey na hotplate wey see full current...after I slap her finish,a com go buy coke give er..(she drink am o)..as her mama com ,na so I tell her sey she don push me to the wall again that day again as she wan slap me again but I needed to act fast to avoid the kain tin wey apun the previous day..a no sey er mama no dey happy but she confirmed from her if she truly slap me the previous day and she said yes..wetin u wan make er mama talk...she just dey beg me despite the fact sey the kain symbol and pattern wey she meet for her pretty daughter face no good ..as from DAT day,her daughter have been doing normal ...SOME WIVES /WOMEN ACTUALLY NEED A SLAP FOR BRAIN FORMAT provided if the kain woman first raise her hand to slap you like my wife.She wanted to take advantage of my meekness ..If u c how my wife dey fumble sey na small one be that IFOTI wey a chop as a no reply the slap DAT day..sey big slap dey com..com dey do like sey na she marry me or na she dey pay rent ...WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW...IF I TALK 1 NOW,SHE NO DEY TALK 2 BECAUSE NA 5 DAYS THAT EYES USE TO COME BACK TO NORMAL....SHE NEARLY GO BLIND SEF

7 Likes

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by musicwriter(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Woman is God. If men actually understand this the world would be a better place. I can't imagine myself hitting a woman.

Like China in my hands she is vulnerable.........

1 Like

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by noble71(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2017
gbam! I agree with Mr Ibu on this I was taught to never beat a woman. those who went to Marist Brothers can relate.
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2017
This is super story
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by nepapole(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
But its not a sin when a woman beats up a man.
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Xtopher123(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Beating anyone irrespective of the Gender is Immoral..

So this aint even news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by QuietHammer(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Okay. But any woman that lays a finger on me apart from my mum will live to regret it. Stupid beeches always playing victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Phi001(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2017
An eye for an eye...

You hit me, I hit you...

well, except you're my father, mother or elder sister(and even her case is debateable)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times / Mario Balottelli Slept With These 10 Beautiful Ladies? (PHOTOS) / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Blue Ivy Vs North West On Kim K's New Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.