Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

N-power: Update On Device Selection - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Update On Device Selection (19145 Views)

Npower To Revalidates NPVN Portal For 2017 Beneficiaries Device Selection / What Next After Npower Test And Device Selection / Npower: Device Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: Update On Device Selection by Kokadomfreedom(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2017
HP Device ealier approved for selection has been discontinued from production and would no longer be available under the HP Global warranty even if the device were available for purchase in the local market. As such N-power has taken the steps to withdraw the Device from N-power selection list.
For the 18,640 volunteers who had previously selected the HP Device are re-invited to go to their NPVN profile and select other devices.
Please this window of new selection for the affected volunteers would close by monday April 10 at 11:59pm prompt.

See related thread "I Received A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Dropped" here https://www.nairaland.com/3731195/receive-text-n-power-hp

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Israeljones(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
how dyu guys come about this news..
because the page is not showin to reselect a new device oo

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Israeljones:
how dyu guys come about this news..
because the page is not showin to reselect a new device oo
Don't mind them. People just come up with posts just to mislead the public. I wonder what they stand to achieve. Please ignore that post. Your HP is intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Israeljones(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
Don't mind them. People just come up with posts just to mislead the public. I wonder what they stand to achieve. Please ignore that post. Your HP is intact.
bros i just taya

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Israeljones:

bros i just taya
I saw the same info on one whatsapp group. I asked the guy what is the source of the info. Im no fit answer. That's what happens when people just copy posts and start pasting on Nairaland and Whatsapp groups without checking properly.
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Kokadomfreedom(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
I got this info from facebook page of plateau state social investment programme. No gain posting misleading information here. I'm a volunteer and also affected by this new development. Take it or leave it, i've done by best sharing this reliable info with you. No come here dey cry/complain later ooo. I don dey go select my own now!

3 Likes

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by dandollaz: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Help having issue uploading passport n id card
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Bigii(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2017
dandollaz:
Help having issue uploading passport n id card

That thing no get any ish. very simple and straight forward. check ur network connection.
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ignore at your own detriments...you don't know something yet claiming over Sabi. #slowpoke everywhere

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Kokadomfreedom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Those doubting the authienticity of this info do it at their perils. I have done the reselection.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by DrTims(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sometimes instead of expressing doubt, you try and comfirm. Life is simple and easy but we just make things difficult for ourselves....

4 Likes

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Tyviv(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mine is not showing anything about re selecting a device

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
The problem with most people is ignorance. Somebody somewhere decided to create a false post and people will just rush and start spreading such posts even without verifying. angry

I and other Npower Volunteers have checked the NPVN portal and there is nothing like re-selection of device there. If it's on your profile, then take a snapshot and show us. grin

HP is still intact for those who have selected. ​There is no link re-inviting anyone to re-select any device.

Check out my snapshot below. Also check the time to prove to you that your HP is intact even as I type.

If you have any contrary views, please we are expecting your snapshot. Don't come here and mislead people.

1 Share

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Kelklein(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
mynd44...come and see somebody spreading false news o
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by castel428: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
last35:
Ignore at your own detriments...you don't know something yet claiming over Sabi. #slowpoke everywhere
so a whatsapp group that one dumb..ss created is your 'authentic source?' I weep for the youth of this country.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by castel428: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Source: Npower Ibadan North Whatsapp group. Lol. Not even on Npower facebook page or Npvn portal. I wonder when some people go get sense

2 Likes

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by dafuturis(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op you think this place is Ariaria market shey

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
castel428:

so a whatsapp group that one dumb..ss created is your 'authentic source?' I weep for the youth of this country.
#slowpoke
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
The problem with most people is ignorance. Somebody somewhere decided to create a false post and people will just rush and start spreading such posts even without verifying. angry

I and other Npower Volunteers have checked the NPVN portal and there is nothing like re-selection of device there. If it's on your profile, then take a snapshot and show us. grin

HP is still intact for those who have selected. ​There is no link re-inviting anyone to re-select any device.

Check out my snapshot below. Also check the time to prove to you that your HP is intact even as I type.

If you have any contrary views, please we are expecting your snapshot. Don't come here and mislead people.
Easy bro

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just receieved same message from N-power. I hope i've been vindicated now?
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by femyomotola(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
xule20:

Easy bro
the information is real as I got same text to change device ...
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just received message from N-power that HP device has been droped. Who is ignorant now? You should bury your emty head in shame....olodo
xule20:

Easy bro

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by kurt09(m): 12:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Lalasticlala, this is a front page material. You can re select your device now.
Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by ghostreader(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2017
I hope your hp is it intact,I beg u don't change the device ooooo,like u know the right thing, sometimes we need patients before concluding

coolesmile:
I saw the same info on one whatsapp group. I asked the guy what is the source of the info. Im no fit answer. That's what happens when people just copy posts and start pasting on Nairaland and Whatsapp groups without checking properly.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by femyomotola(m): 4:12am On Apr 09, 2017
But it's only two devices appearing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Mopricelezz(f): 5:31am On Apr 09, 2017
I have gone back to select samsung. It's painful but I prefer Samsung to Afrione

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by gingger(m): 6:12am On Apr 09, 2017
I guess the op has been vindicated.
U accuse without getting patient, there some persons that gets first hand information even before the site posts it on their wall.
For those saying the post was false, maybe u should apologize to the op.
Samsung all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by famology(m): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Dis is exactly d nigeria story,olodo evrywhr claiming 2 knw wat dey do nt knw.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Update On Device Selection by Kokadomfreedom(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Thank God i've been vindcated now. Like i said, no gain posting misleading information. Where are those un-informed people shouting false news? Oya make una start to dey appologise to me now.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / How Do I Get Over This Job Loss / Npower Second Batch List Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.