Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) (3164 Views)

How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / Fried Indomie / Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by MrMoRitz: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Wow, i am disgusted right now...so, while i am in Nigeria trying to enjoy my kinda longggg vacation here...i fell in love with eating indomie noddles and eggs every morning...so, cut long story short, this morning while cooking indomie noodles, i noticed and watch a little bug or insect whatever crawl out (because i normally parboil it first for a few mins and then throw out the water, then add up d sauce and whatelse i might be putting in, then just leave for about a min to steam up, and its all set)

omg i was freaked out and seriously, i am still scared of eating even anything right now...

1 Share

Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Did you wash ur pot before cooking ?

9 Likes

Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by MrMoRitz: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Did you wash ur pot before cooking ?

yes o, i washed the pot...i even double checked by rinsing the pot again before cooking...i always rinse my stuffs before using them even though they have been washed previously...
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
MrMoRitz:

yes o, i washed the pot...i even double checked by rinsing the pot again before cooking...i always rinse my stuffs before using them even though they have been washed previously...
hmmmm if so then that's pretty nasty. A roach ? #spits
Good catch
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2017
grin

Have u checked the packet maybe there's a tiny hole where this type of insect/bug can get in...

1 Like

Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by newyorks(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2017
sistr if we should start avoiding foods becos of hygien then am afraid we will all starv to death.
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by sainty2k3(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
You can't really prove it that u met a living cockroach inside a sealed nylon bag, and it didn't choke till death

6 Likes

Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by isholafisayo(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Whoa Nigeria companies with their hygiene, we've once heard of Amstel malt...anyways if you no fit chop d food, turn it to fasting and prayer that God should help Nigeria companies and even Nigeria itself,I believe your little prayer will go a long way to save Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by pyyxxaro: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Ogbeni u never hungry

If better hungry beat u

U go chop raw cassava and Elephant grass with chilled kerosene to step am down undecided
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by pbethel: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Sorry bro. Such things happen.
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by nepapole(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
But that tin na protein na. Uon even need meat or fish.
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by egopersonified(f): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Did you buy the pack of noodles this morning? If not, then that bug or insect is a non paying tenant in your building.
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by Babtossdan(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
This op na butty oo, u never see situation whereby u dey drink gaari na u and housefly dey drink am, we no die oo, wen we dey primary sch if biscuit fall down as we dey chop am na to dust am chop am like that so. nothing like devil don chop am, na dis kain indomie dey sweet pass. if u no gree chop am go take conflakes.
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Stop eating instant noodles!
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by Valfrankie(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
A LIVE insect inside a SEALED pack of noodles? How does that sound to you bro? it's obvious the roach or whatever burrowed its way into the pack from the stall or wherever it'd been stored before purchase. It's not company's fault.
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by Xsem(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Valfrankie:
A LIVE insect inside a SEALED pack of noodles? How does that sound to you bro? it's obvious the roach or whatever burrowed its way into the pack from the stall or wherever it'd been stored before purchase. It's not company's fault.
Cockroaches can last in certain conditions if you don't know.I carried out an experiment on cockroaches by putting in a airtight material without food or little or no air. But to my utter amazement the kind insect lasted up-to 2 weeks or thereabouts
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by Valfrankie(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Xsem:

Cockroaches can last in certain conditions if you don't know.I carried out an experiment on cockroaches by putting in a airtight material without food or little or no air. But to my utter amazement the kind insect lasted up-to 2 weeks or thereabouts
Maybe you're right, however, this new report cannot be substantiated with a proof. There is no saying how the stuff managed to get in, may be from the stall where it was carelessly displayed, from the warehouse or even the final consumer, the OP. It is technically impossible for an insect to survive that long in a sealed pack without either suffocating or being crushed, or burrowing its way out of the pack and escape. The insect there may not be a roach, may be some kind of weevil. It's not factory fault.

1 Like

Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by madgoat(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
The bug must have come from ur dirty kitchen. It cant be from the sealed indomie pack except if the bug made a hole in d pack and crawled in while in storage in ur house.
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by guttentag(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Na who no dey hungry dey use scissor cut indomie
Re: Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) by crowntoro(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Protein grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kenwood Blender For Sale / How To Identify Fake Palm Oil / Let Me Teach You How To Survive Your First Guinness .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.