Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water (16454 Views)

Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Babalawos(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Oyeku Ogbe talked about mami water. You are either born a mami water or papi water or you can be initiated by a mami water or papi water or by a priest or priestess. If you would like to be initiated, contact me.

Some of the reasons people get initiated to mami water or papi water are:

{1} Immortality

{2} Revenge

{3} Power

{4} Money

{5} Children

{6} Husband / Wife

{7} Fame

{8} Long Life

{9} Protection

{10} Business Boom / Employment

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by EbukaHades10(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2017
If u c mami water eh,neva ever ............

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by DaGr8est(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
What are negative consequencies of being mami or papi water?
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Babalawos(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
DaGr8est:
What are negative consequencies of being mami or papi water?

Aboru Aboye

There are no negative consequences of being a mami water or papi water except you break any of their laws.

As long as you don't break their laws, you are ok.

Babalawos
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmm What are their laws?
Is it something we humans can keep with ease?
Because as human beings we are prone to make mistakes..

I enjoy reading your works sir.... How can I send you an email ? My pm option does not work for now.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by DaGr8est(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

There are no negative consequences of being a mami water or papi water except you break any of their laws.

As long as you don't break their laws, you are ok.

Babalawos

what are their laws?
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by ichuka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
People are not initiated into the marine world but are born into it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by kufre2010: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
i know there are two type of mammie water conscious and unconscious ones, the unconsious are being manipulated and used negatively. i used to dream of myself bathing sweeming and fishing in the river and stream until one day somebody told me that i'm from water but i'm not consious of it, and this is affacting me negatively as it seems nothing works for me. baba, what can i do in my situation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Babalawos(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Some persons are born with mami water while others are initiated after they are born as ordinary human beings just like Aje (witch) whom are initiated after they had been born while others are born with it to earth.

Re-read my first post on mami water for further clarification

Babalawos

ichuka:
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
ichuka:
Some are.

What Babalawos will not tell you is these spirits are very proud, stubborn, wicked and highly demonic.

Water is a very powerful element, and the earth comprises of 70% of water. These spirits control this element and as such are placed higher in the spiritual realm than witches and wizards.

You can get initiated, and you can also be born into it especially if you come from a lineage where the family idol is a marine spirit, or if you went to them to ask for a child.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Babalawos(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

The unconscious mami water or papi water are the ones that were born with it but their connection to the source "river" is very weak and the cause of this is based on several factors. People like you fall under this category.

The conscious mami water or papi water are the ones that were initiated and their connection to the source "river" is very strong. They can consciously project their soul out of their body to the river and holds meetings. Most river Priestess and River Priests falls under this category.

During river festivals or important river ceremonies or river rituals, these river priests or priestess are possessed and they will start to prophesy future events to those around.

Babalawos

kufre2010:
i know there are two type of mammie water conscious and unconscious ones, the unconsious are being manipulated and used negatively. i used to dream of myself bathing sweeming and fishing in the river and stream until one day somebody told me that i'm from water but i'm not consious of it, and this is affacting me negatively as it seems nothing works for me. baba, what can i do in my situation?
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by ichuka(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Some persons are born with mami water while others are initiated after they are born as ordinary human beings just like Aje (witch) whom are initiated after they had been born while others are born with it to earth.

Re-read my first post on mami water for further clarification

Babalawos

Lol
There's no free born in these world.
Initiation can never make someone what he/she is not born into at first.initiation is merry confirmation of who/what a person is.period!!!
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Babalawos(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

They are not wicked as long as you dont break their spiritual laws. They are far far more accommodating than witches (Aje).

They bless those they love with children, wealth, fame, protection, long life, power........... etc.

Babalawos

Ishilove:

Some are.

What Babalawos will not tell you is these spirits are very proud, stubborn, wicked and highly demonic.

Water is a very powerful element, and the earth comprises of 70% of water. These spirits control this element and as such are placed higher in the spiritual realm than witches and wizards.

You can get initiated, and you can also be born into it especially if you come from a lineage where the family idol is a marine spirit, or if you went to them to ask for a child.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by ichuka(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Some are.

Nobody can be initiated into what he/she is not.no possible.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Babalawos(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

There are different types of initiations when it comes to spirituality. We are talking about astral initiations and spiritual initiations here.

Babalawos

ichuka:

Lol
There's no free born in these world.
Initiation can never make someone what he/she is not born into at first.initiation is merry confirmation of who/what a person is.period!!!
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

They are not wicked as long as you dont break their spiritual laws. They are far far more accommodating than witches (Aje).

They bless those they love with children, wealth, fame, protection, long life, power........... etc.

Babalawos

Spiritual laws like promises made during ancestral covenants? When you don't do that which your ancestors promised them, they make your life hell on earth, and in some cases, kill the innocent victims.

When they lay claim on a person's life they vow never to let the person go because that life 'belongs to them.' Is that love?

They allocate spirit husbands/wives to members of a particular lineage and these demons keep troubling their victims. Is that love?

Of course they bless people who come to them with riches and children possessed with marine spirits, but their own brand of love is satanic, dear Babalawos. Of course I don't expect you to agree, of course,

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by ichuka(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

There are different types of initiations when it comes to spirituality. We are talking about astral initiations and spiritual initiations here.

Babalawos

Astral/Spiritual etc same thing
I affirm no one is intimated initially after he/she is born.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
ichuka:

Nobody can be initiated into what he/she is not.no possible.
They can, ichuka. Trust me when I say they can. It isn't physical initiation. A door is first created before they can get access into the victims life
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by ichuka(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

They can, ichuka. Trust me when I say they can. It isn't physical initiation. A door is first created before they can get access into the victims life
Am not talking physical here.
Nobody is born unmarked.
Somebody who's has been pre-destined not to be rich(if him him like make him kill him papa,mama,siblings and whole community for money rituals nothing will happen)can't be rich in material things.do you know why?
Because it's not in him/her from the beginning to be rich.that is richness is not in his constituent.
You can never produce/express what you don't have.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by syrup40: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Very interesting..
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Chaser5(f): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is very fascinating but I want to know if you are Oshun, are you part of the mani water clan. Here in the east is either you are obanje or mamiwater but in the Yoruba land you are either Oshun or yamanje or Olokun.

Clarification will be wonderful.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by temi4fash(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Oyeku Ogbe talked about mami water. You are either born a mami water or papi water or you can be initiated by a mami water or papi water or by a priest or priestess. If you would like to be initiated, contact me.

Some of the reasons people get initiated to mami water or papi water are:

{1} Immortality

{2} Revenge

{3} Power

{4} Money

{5} Children

{6} Husband / Wife

{7} Fame

{8} Long Life

{9} Protection

{10} Business Boom / Employment

Babalawos

Immortality ke....

I laff in greek.. Every where they are, they hamper progress and cause heaven to be closed over a man life.

Inshort they are a very wrong set mehn
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by terrezo2002(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
What has the devil got to offer other than to steal, kill and destroy.
A woman who was desperate of a child went to this water spirit for the fruit of the womb. Her request was granted. She gave birth to a child, but the child couldn't walk even at two years old. Crawling like a snake. The child also added sorrow unto the family. The woman later confessed and she was prayed for and after some time the child died which was a big relief.
If you meet these spirits for anything, they will attach a demon to your life. You will enjoy favours in some aspects of life. Those demons will make your life a miserable one. Many girls are possessed with these marine spirits bringing down many men. Destroying marriages and destinies of young guys.
Good news is that Jesus Christ can deliver anyone who comes to Him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by maialbarka(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Babalawo pls pm me. We seriously need to talk. My whatsapp digits are 08133165561 and 08172715838. I have a lot of interest in your write ups that's why I've been following your threads.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Babalawos(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Thanks for your compliments and for being a follower of African Tradition Religion (ATR).

You can get my phone number from my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos

maialbarka:
Babalawo pls pm me. We seriously need to talk. My whatsapp digits are 08133165561 and 08172715838. I have a lot of interest in your write ups that's why I've been following your threads.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Torpyoung: 3:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Pls babaalawos are you still here.

How can I contact you, I need initiation into marman god of water pls. Thanks
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by mekulonaire(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2020
ichuka:
nice true talk

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by delishpot: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Torpyoung:
Pls babaalawos are you still here.

How can I contact you, I need initiation into marman god of water pls. Thanks

Maga Want pay.... Shout hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by ichuka(m): 4:34am On Dec 02, 2020
mekulonaire:
nice true talk
yes bro,because a Pastor/Prophet are men of God not because they are schooled / initiated into that office but are born so.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Evelyn202: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
I am an unconscious one, born with it. My parents have told me the stories and how they tried desperately to separate me from that world. I also have the tribal marks on me as proof of all they have said.

From your teachings, it appears my link to the spirit world is very weak as things don't work out for me and I am often told I have great powers but don't know how to use what I have.

I need to speak with you. Please let me know how I can reach you on phone or whatsapp so we can discuss further on a solution.
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Omokiniovo22: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please how do i join mami wata people if u can add me send me ur number please
Re: 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water by Omokiniovo22: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please babalawo

How can i connect with u i need to be initiated into mami wata please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth / When The Earth Is Round Do We Live Inside Or Outside It ?? / Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.