Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Forgives Me, Reps Jibrin Begs Bihari Over Resignation Call. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgives Me, Reps Jibrin Begs Bihari Over Resignation Call. (378 Views)

Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Forgives Me, Reps Jibrin Begs Bihari Over Resignation Call. by Mooye41(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2017
The suspended former chairman of the House of Representatives appropriation committee, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has apologized to President Muhammadu Buhari, All Progressives Congress (APC) and Nigerians over his recent statement calling for the president’s resignation.

Addressing a press conference in his home town Kofa in Bebeji Local Government of Kano State, Jibrin who withdrew the statement, also said what he meant was twisted by his political enemies to ridicule him.

“Please, President Buhari, Governor Ganduje, my party APC, my colleagues in the National Assembly and the entire Nigerians accept my apology. I have made a mistake and I hope you will accept my sincere apology,” he said.

“My statement which I posted on my twitter handle was mischievously twisted by some politicians in order to dent my image. They have spearheaded my suspension from the House and when they realized that I am still vibrant, they now changed their tactics by twisting and publicising my comment,” Jibrin said.

Meanwhile, 24 out of the 25 executives of the APC in Kofa ward have dissociated themselves from the letter earlier presented to the APC’s state Chairman, Alhaji Abdullahi Abbas disowning Jibrin.

https:///K6ztmDnXMO

Re: Forgives Me, Reps Jibrin Begs Bihari Over Resignation Call. by buchai: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2017
apology accepted but sometimes you need to man up and damn the consequences.
Re: Forgives Me, Reps Jibrin Begs Bihari Over Resignation Call. by Mynd44: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2017

(1)

Gunmen Abduct Cross River Commissioner / An Open Letter To APGA National Party Chairman. / The Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.