Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... (13074 Views)

where are the ladies? upload a picture of you in a bikini. / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by ikorodureporta: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
A former bikini waxer reveals there are five different types of Vagina, and details the characteristics that define each one.

They are:

1. Curtains

2. Puffs

3. Horseshoe

4. Tulip

5. Barbie

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4391136/bikini-waxer-reveals-five-different-types-vagina.html?

Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
embarassed

Horseshoe? Why its getting smaller? The other day, they juz called it CAMELTOE

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by blackylola(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Abeg which one get better elasticity?
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
team Barbie ooo
the others dey scare me
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by ikorodureporta: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
team Barbie ooo

the others dey scare me

u must b a pro.... Did u check others from bhind grin
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by SINZ: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na horseshoe sure pass o grin
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by RoyalBlak007: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
♤where is

♤PITCHFORK vagina?
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikorodureporta:

u must b a pro.... Did u check others from bhind grin

lols

by their face you can determine their kind of v
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Which is your mother's type among the diagrams above?
How will you feel if someone mentioned your mother'sname in your thread?Na only you get vagina for this forum?

1 Like

Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by FelixFelicis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Useless threads everywhere
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by GMbuharii: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
List aint complete..what about Idris Abdulkarim's Pomo type? grin grin
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by ObileyeAbolaji: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cant believe my eyes.
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fuvk! grin grin cheesy
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by SINZ: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Firstlady09:
Fuvk! grin grin cheesy
AB?
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
SINZ:

AB?
What do you mean pls?
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by SINZ: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Firstlady09:
What do you mean pls?
Apologies, I mistook you for someone else.
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
SINZ:

Apologies, I mistook you for someone else.
okay, no problems.
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by ikorodureporta: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
....but Lalasticlala, & mynd44 epp me ask oga seun, why una allow us type 'vagina', but if persin type 'PENI' come add 'S' put, na 'joy-stick' go appear?? You hav to correct this anomaly. There shld be equity. Dsame tin also in d religious section where non-muslims can't contribute to 'musliml' posts, abi ishilove & dominique hw una feel??

3 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Kid fucccck off! Your are not on my level!
Arrogant.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
I prefer the shape of Ms. Horseshoe...its so chubby cheesy
Re: The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... by ikorodureporta: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Over 2000views cheesy na wa for una cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / Man or Woman, Who Should Pay on a Restaurant Date? / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.