Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Christians Will Cry In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Will Cry In Heaven (646 Views)

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Will Cry In Heaven by simeonabio(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
……………….God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes. (Revelation 7:17)

The scripture should get us disturbed as to why the saints of God should be crying after finally making it to Heaven. They should be rejoicing but instead they are crying that God has to wipe those tears from their faces. We need to search the scripture as to why some Christians will cry even though they made to it Heaven.
The following are some reasons the Holy Spirit laid on my heart.

1. Handling the work of God with levity and carefree attitude.
1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which was given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder I laid a foundation; and another buildeth thereon. But let each man take heed how he buildeth thereon.
1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12 But if any man buildeth on the foundation gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13 each man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself shall prove each man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work shall abide which he built thereon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as through fire.

Paul writing to the Christians at Corinth, attest that God will test everybody works, by passing them through fire, if our works were destroyed by fire, No reward for us! That will get us crying friends, that all our toiling and labour for the Master is just in vain. It behooves to that whatever assignments or work that God committed into our hands be done with all seriousness, so that we will not suffer lose on that day of reckoning and to start weeping.

2. The neglect of soul winning: God has made us watchmen over souls, we are to win the souls of the lost to the Master who called into His service. When we get to Heaven, God will request how many souls did we bring to Him. He will cry when we discover how many people are languishing in hell because we refuse to open our mouth to evangelize and bring them to the Master. All the deeds of kindness and mercy we ought to perform to bring people to the Lord that we neglected because of self centeredness and greed , now those people are now in Hell where God prepared for Satan and demons. Friends, we will cry before the Lord that day because of this!. When we don’t see our family members and friends in heaven, is that not enough to get us crying. Let us witness and evangelise

2.Maltreatment of our fellow Believers: I have my fair share of slander and defamation, a so call brother did all his best to hinder me from fulfilling a goal. I almost left the Lord, but for His Grace and Mercy. When that brother gets to Heaven, and stand before Lord and God shows him how much damage he did to me, he will cry! How are treating how fellow believers? Are we maligning them, we are slandering them. Let us beware that those maltreated brothers and sisters are sick and tired of the Christian’s faith and are almost about dumping the Jesus they once professed they believed on. When eventually you and I made it to Heaven, we will cry for the maltreatment we meted out to our fellow Christian brothers and sisters

3. Unfulfilled assignment given to us by God: It was T.L. Osborn that said “Nobody will do your assignment for you, if you don’t finished it. I hope that get us humbled and sober. Paul writing to Colossians instructed them to tell Archippus to make sure that he finishes his assignment (Col 4:7) . God has given each and every one of us an assignment, a ministry to wait upon. If you are a father or mother , at least to train up your children in the way of the Lord and to nurture them in the fear of God. As for Virgin Mary, to show an example that God will use virgins for special purpose and to provide parenthood for Jesus. She did the job so well. John the Baptist to turn the heart of people back to God and to reveal Jesus as the Messiah and he did that job so well and completed it and Jesus attested to it. We must strive with all our might to finished all the assignment God has for us, for not completing them , we leave a vacuum that only in eternity God can remedy. Imagine if Jesus never made to it the cross., we can’t be talking about salvation. Imagine if Tyndale never finished the translating the Bible to English today, I don’t think we can be talking of the King James Version. Let us strive to discover and complete all our God given assignments.
Prayer: Lord, Help me to do all the needful while I am here with all my strength and might so that I won’t need to cry while I am before You in Jesus name. Amen.
Source: http://biblequizng.com/node/624

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Will Cry In Heaven by MrPRevailer(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
May God bless you.
Re: Why Christians Will Cry In Heaven by madegreatbygrace(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
insightful and informative.God bless you indeed.
Re: Why Christians Will Cry In Heaven by simeonabio(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
madegreatbygrace:
insightful and informative.God bless you indeed.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

8 Women Christian Should Never Marry / 7 Ways To Cope With Cultism In They University(freshmen) / I was frightened to death, and an Angel of the LORD rescued me: true story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.