Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) (12514 Views)

Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) / NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) / Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Pharoh: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
After over four years without a functioning website, the Nigeria Football Federation on Monday officially unveiled its new-look internet home at www.nigeriaff.com.
Fifa Executive Committee member Amos Adamu did the honours at a Dinner for the Super Eagles in Abuja, flanked by NFF President Sani Lulu Abdullahi and members of his Executive committee.

The Nigeria federation's former website was taken down when in August of 2005, a badly constructed and incomplete site published incorrect bio-data of some national team players.

However, Adamu says the current effort is an upgrade on that.

"We have been told that this is going to be one of the best sites in the world and will provide the latest update on Nigerian football every day."

http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=13040
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by FBS: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
Mehn. . .this one na real BREAKING NEWS!!! shocked grin

Let me check the website out. brb. . .
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by youngbest(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
am so glad i hope dey make sure dey update it regurlarly
the former one was wacky it even go playas in trouble
lik martins,
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by SamMilla1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
the site is simple and ok,
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by mrofficial(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
thieves.
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by ayobase(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
thieves?
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Princek12(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
I don't mean to divert from the main point of this thread but including injured  players like Martins is one of the many reasons we don't perform well at International competitions. Martins is clearly injured and just underwent surgery, so there is insufficient time for him to recover from surgery, rehab, and be fit for a major competition like the African cup of Nations.

Amodu is including Martins based on Martins's word that he will be ready rather than on his performance and fitness on the pitch.

http://www.nigeriaff.com/Newsdisplay.php?ID=14
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by mrperfect(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
The website is good and simple.
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by aswani(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
Poor website, has no information on clubs in the various NFF leagues. It doesn't even have links to where to find such details.
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
aswani:

Poor website, has no information on clubs in the various NFF leagues. It doesn't even have links to where to find such details.

What do you need from a website again apart from the info u wanna get on it.

I think the website is OK and good to go, with time they will improve and update it like other websites do.

Some websites are even poor than this  lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by sammytb(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
well they ried
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Olong(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
We've loads of guys dt can get us fancier website.wot a shame!
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by baekdoosan(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
it needs some work
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
The website is not bad butthey can do better than what they have now
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Rastamann: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
Breaking news indeed! I beg how much did they spent on the new website? Imagine they are just unveiling a new website. I hope it will not be full of inconsistencies in information regarding players profile, clubs etc.
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Iyineda(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2009
mrperfect:

The website is good and simple.

faakay:

What do you need from a website again apart from the info u wanna get on it.

I think the website is OK and good to go, with time they will improve and update it like other websites do.

Some websites are even poor than this  lipsrsealed

feyisara:

The website is not bad butthey can do better than what they have now

Are you guys BS'ing me or what

The website is H. O. R. R. E. N. D. O. U. S., an eyesore. Should I remind you that the NFF website is supposed to be the OFFICIAL website for Nigerian football, which reflects the image our football organization to the rest of the world?? This. . . this is madness!
It looks like an amateur website that was whipped up in half an hour. I'm still in shock. . . Appalling spectacle.

Here is what I call a real professional website >>> http://www.fff.fr/
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by nateevs(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2009
Nigerians embrace and celebrate mediocrity.

"It's ok". . . "They tried". . "As long as you get info from it". . what a load of dust.

Same reason after 20 to 25 years, we still produce the crappiest movies. . and the people say "Support what's yours"

The person who built the website perhaps went in to explain to the NFF morons what a website can do. . (They never knew) . . Or the person who built the website is a relative to a friend of Sani Lulu. . The only two explanations for something that shabby.

If they knew all along what the web could do and that they needed one, all they had to do what set up a web design competition; then you'll see how the best website designs from Nigerians will be flying all over the place.

They could even have gotten the best of designs for half the price . . It's not rocket science.

Buncha dim-witted leaders.
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by deb(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2009

Nigerians enjoy to complain. Its a nice and simple website and you could expect it to get more populated with information
with time. It is still very new lets encourage NFF not condemn them.
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Iyineda(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
deb:

Nigerians enjoy to complain. Its a nice and simple website and you could expect it to get more populated with information
with time. It is still very new lets encourage NFF not condemn them.

Encouragement is out of the question, especially when the same folks said that the website will be "the best one in the [motherf'ing] world"! angry angry
What's up with that?
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
truth must be said, its a crappy site, ripoff sef
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by Pharoh: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2009
seunnaija:

truth must be said, its a crappy site, ripoff sef

True talk brother but what can you say in comparison to this?.

http://www.nigeriapremierleague.com/
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by andyty(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
Simple and okay because it is better than what they had before even though they can do better.
Re: Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.) by novaman: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
na wa for my people, maybe you guys who feel the site is bad should help them create one; a site needs to be simple and straight to the point because too much efisi makes site very slow; the NFF needs to do is to be more creative with infomation

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF / 2016 Rio Olympics: Jonathan Akinyemi’s First Nigerian Athlete To Arrive Rio / Usain Bolt Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Goes Into Self-Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.