Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (68318 Views)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
erico2k2:

ahahI say make U nor Vex nah I ask simple question I nor call names nah, I ask wetin concern IGBO 4 THIS MATTER U just dey para anyhow aahah,E pain U reach like dis? LAND GRABBERS.
na just saying what I know tinubu is a fool and Yoruba's love the oil in Biafra land but hate the people we know your pretence and Has been noted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by fakati(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Haba,bro
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by kikake: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

This Ijaw people are a strange bunch. They have this strange knack,for celebrating strange people. So this is the best Ijawland can bring?

So these are the best best the Ijaw Nation has produced since God created them.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan
And the " Rebel" Isaac Adaka Boro.

And we wonder why a University Dropout,turned Warlord like Asari can hold sway there and is being celebrated?

The Ijaws should go and better themselves by getting better educated,instead of celebrating fishermen warlords.

Nonesense.

He he hei. Ijaw has also become the Igbo you hate like. ..?

Parasite. Only because many Ijaws now associate with restoration of Biafra.

FYI, these days, only a most apolitical Ijaw fails to understand that it's easiest for non-Igbos in the southsouth region to get whatever they want, be it Resource Control or Niger Delta Republic, from Biafra, than from complex Nigeria.

Take your hateful mind to the Arewas who introduced sharia criminal laws and follow -up Boko Haram that is also fighting for a country, probably Nigeria, to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal laws.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
demolinka:
Why they celebrate people like this is just beyond me!
i hope it also amaze you how nigerians celebrate a drug lord(tinubu) and a coupist(buhari).

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by UncleJJ(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by kayo80(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
hungryboy:
lol,
Asari is no Illiterate,

Terrorist?
Bros no be Shekau we dey talk about nah

Thug?
Which time you see am snatch ballot box?

Tout?

You don see am dey collect levy for motor Park before?

Hungryboy versus HUNGERBAD. Hmm!
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
odduduwa:
na just saying what I know tinubu is a fool and Yoruba's love the oil in Biafra land but hate the people we know your pretence and Has been noted
Im still struggling to see howmany Oil wells BIAFRA has or are you thinking the ND follow for unu BIAFRA, again again
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Preye1599(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
It's not about first to do election... It's about the authenticity
TonyeBarcanista:
Politics has heavily divided IYC with different factions. God help us

Meanwhile, Eric Omare emerged the President in the IYC Convention held last month in Burutu. Asari and his group should chill
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Now I understand that you are suffering from insanity. Your hatred for the great and prosperous Ijaw nation and her people will consume you.

PROUDLY IJAW

MODIFIED:
The shameless bigot had to list prominent Ijaw names? I'm glad he found me worthy to be listed among names that had the Great Issac Adaka Boro, a legend the clown will never be.

Ijaw? Prosperous Nation? Lol

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Kilanee: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
hungryboy:
lol, Asari is no Illiterate,

Terrorist? Bros no be Shekau we dey talk about nah

Thug? Which time you see am snatch ballot box?

Tout?

You don see am dey collect levy for motor Park before?

so the tin don turn to competition now abi??

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by fakati(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
How would you go as far as Cotonou to build a university with all the land in Ijaw land and by deceit you claim to love your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Preye1599:
It's not about first to do election... It's about the authenticity
Eric Omare is the authentic President of Ijaw Youth Council please...
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
I cant understand y we celebrate thieves. ..
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Karlman: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God and nature have given humans the right and privilege to describe individuals and a group the way best suit them. Those that misuse this privilege will only expose themselves to the world that they aren't worth living among anybody, but those that choose to hate will surely be consumed by their hatred.
As per the quoted, I wish those names I didn't list made use of their rare opportunity for the good of our people and other oppressed people, our story would have been different by now.
...no insult intended but you my friend have a lot of learning 2DO...THE CLARK FAMILY through JP CLARK is the greatest among your people and will remain so for another 50 YEARS ...ADAKA as an activist will always be remembered for creating political and militancy awareness but he will always come under JONATHAN in historical and political achievements among the ijaw...as it might take at least 100years for another ijaw to meet GEJ on top the ladder.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by DamiBukola: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
RobbStark:

It’s post like yours make me fall sick.
Your are hiding behind social media to say trash about a whole ethnic group.

By broda now I know you are sick.
Stop honourimg the fool with replies. He is a nuisance to his entire family,social media and even to the devil.
I am not afraid of being banned, it is jobless people that do get scared of being banned. The useless Mods are here waiting for who to ban whereas the maggot just insulted a tribe that is feeding the entire nation.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Karlman:
...no insult intended but you my friend have a lot of learning 2DO...THE CLARK FAMILY through JP CLARK is the greatest among your people and will remain so for another 50 YEARS ...ADAKA as an activist will always be remembered for creating political and militancy awareness but he will always come under JONATHAN in historical and political achievements among the ijaw...as it might take at least 100years for another ijaw to meet GEJ on top the ladder.
How does Clark family come into this? It isn't about the height people attain in public life, it is about the impact on the people.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Which flag is red, blue and green again? I thought they have given up on republic of Biafra?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by decasey(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Firefire:
Terrorist.
how u discribe deos dat r killing innocent soul in d north.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
demolinka:
Why they celebrate people like this is just beyond me!

In a town of the blind, one-eyed man is their king. Ka ji kwo?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by kogistar: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Igboesika:
I can sight my beloved country's flags there.
Ride on.....
that's not biafra flag, biafra flag is red,green & black. ... but the one you're seeing is red,green & blue
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
abbasajao:
Which flag is red, blue and green again? I thought they have given up on republic of Biafra?
Thats the flag of Ijaw nation

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
erico2k2:

ahahI say make U nor Vex nah I ask simple question I nor call names nah, I ask wetin concern IGBO 4 THIS MATTER U just dey para anyhow aahah,E pain U reach like dis? LAND GRABBERS.
How are you sure if that guy is Igbo? Abeg no drag my people name enter wetin no concern them. Just face they guy alone and leave Igbos out of it. Thanks in advance. #Advice. sad

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Annie939(f): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
buharia never remember this handsome guy
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
See them mentionining Biafra even when its not her business. I wonder why these afonjas blockos they always run enter their belly anytime dey see anything we resemble Bia come talkless of fra. Wetini. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

Ijaw land is blessed unlike ur poverty striken barren land.
Le'me add to it......."poverty stricken barren land........filled with randy shekaus and paedophiles

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
blues20:

How are you sure if that guy is Igbo? Abeg no drag my people name enter wetin no concern them. Just face they guy alone and leave Igbos out of it. Thanks in advance. #Advice. sad
Why are you directing your advice to me then? he claims Igbo so thats his and your problem not mine, plz take your advice and shove it where the Sun dont shine angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by bellocity(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Anoda Nigerian noise maker
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
erico2k2:

Why are you directing your advice to me then? he claims Igbo so thats his and your problem not mine, plz take your advice and shove it where the Sun dont shine angry angry
This is exactly what I'm saying. You cannot hide your hate, for a tribe you love to hate. Get my advice you daft morron; face the guy and leave the Igbo nation alone. Whether the sun shines or not, is none of your fuvcking business you slimy cursed eel. You can report me for all I care, I don't give a fvuck. Anufia. angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Karlman: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

How does Clark family come into this? It isn't about the height people attain in public life, it is about the impact on the people.
...EXACTLY...IMPACT ON THE PEOPLE...JP CLARK through his works which would still be on the shelves 200 YEARS from now, IMPACTED africa and the rest of the world and will continue to do so long after you and rest of ijaws alive today and your children and those after them have lived and gone...thats about that...AS TO JONATHAN, ...you me and us all know he got to where he got to by sheer error that might never repeat itself till nigeria is no more...so the possibility of any ijaw getting to where GEJ is is same as camel passing through the eye of a niddle...so far as nigeria is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
blues20:
This is exactly what I'm saying. You cannot hide your hate, for a tribe you love to hate. Get my advice you daft morron; face the guy and leave the Igbo nation alone. Whether the sun shines or not, is none of your fuvcking business you slimy cursed eel. You can report me for all I care, I don't give a fvuck. Anufia. angry angry angry
ok let me report you nah1
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Preye1599(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Who verified him
TonyeBarcanista:

Eric Omare is the authentic President of Ijaw Youth Council please...
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by terrence12(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
has he terrorized ur household b4?

Omo c jamb question..
A. Maybe
B. Yes
C. No
D. I think m n idiot grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) / President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.