Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (68337 Views)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Don't disgrace my ethnicity. If you don't know, it isn't a problem. The reality in life is that no one knows it all. Any time I find new knowledge, I appreciate it and don't feel too big to learn. This is the key to intellect acquisition. Bro, equip yourself if you want to inform in detail. Let me even expose a new knowledge. THE FIRST OIL DISCOVERY WAS IN YORUBA LAND . It was at Araromi, a fishing coastal community in the western fringe of Ondo State towards its border with the Ijebu Yoruba of Ogun State, that oil was first discovered in 1908 by the German Bitumen Corporation.. Equip yourself, my dear. If you have knowledge on governance, you will know more. It is subject matter you are supposedly expected to have knowledge on.
stop talking rubbish young man if I don't know? Do you know me? BECAUSE we exchange banter on the Internet means little. Even when the oil money started flowing until now government has never had money for exploration. The only time in memory when government put money into exploration is the ongoing political exploration in the North by Buhari.
Oil exploration is not divination if there were genuine prospects the oil majors would put their money into it like they do even in extremely poor countries like Niger Sudan and so on
I could tell you the history of oil,joint venture and other agreements Nigeria had with oil majors back to and before Buhari's time as petroleum Federal Commissioner.
Under the 1960 constitution there was no benefit for the North or West to invest in oil in the East it made no difference
Araromi is IRRELEVANT To what we are discussing here.Absolutely no relevance
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:

What evidence do you have for your claims.?Why not educate and inform your self properly instead of arguing blindly .Was government operating cocoa farms? They made money from taxes duties ,none of that had anything to do with oil
And the taxes they collected, what did they use the money for? save it in the bank and be smiling at it?. I rest my case with you on this. I have informed those who need it. And From it, truth can be deduced. But I am not an admirer of some Yoruba like you who believed nothing was benefited from North. This hasn't deter my stance as it regard Nigeria but write, type and speak the truth always. May be, you aren't Yoruba, with what you have sent on here. And I just wonder how new generation cope with not being studious. I have cited a place where money got from the three region were used to develop Port Harcourt . It is better you live with or you continue to make your opinion remain yours and inconsequential while you cry blue murder.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
And the taxes they collected, what did they use the money for? save it in the bank and be smiling at it?. I rest my case with you on this. I have informed those who need it. And From it, truth can be deduced. But I am not an admirer of some Yoruba like you who believed nothing was benefited from North. This hasn't deter my stance as it regard Nigeria but write, type and speak the truth always. May be, you aren't Yoruba, with what you have sent on here. And I just wonder how new generation cope with not being studious. I have cited a place where money got from the three region were used to develop Port Harcourt . It is better you live with or you continue to make your opinion remain yours and inconsequential while you cry blue murder.
So because I am You a I should lie.? Please shut your mouth if you have no evidence to back up you absurd claims.Have you got any idea what the price of crude oil was in the 60s?
Oil was never developed with government money it was an investment by oil companies.Why not provide one single piece of evidence? The reason is you CANNOT because thee is none
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
stop talking rubbish young man if I don't know? Do you know me? BECAUSE we exchange banter on the Internet means little. Even when the oil money started flowing until now government has never had money for exploration. The only time in memory when government put money into exploration is the ongoing political exploration in the North by Buhari.
Oil exploration is not divination if there were genuine prospects the oil majors would put their money into it like they do even in extremely poor countries like Niger Sudan and so on
I could tell you the history of oil,joint venture and other agreements Nigeria had with oil majors back to and before Buhari's time as petroleum Federal Commissioner.
Under the 1960 constitution there was no benefit for the North or West to invest in oil in the East it made no difference
Araromi is IRRELEVANT To what we are discussing here.Absolutely no relevance
You called me a Young man? you are funny. I am young? indeed ,you know my age and all what not. However,where did I mention that government explore directly? Apart from the partnership in the 50s when Shell Darcy came got the deal and later turned the name to Shell Bp. You didn't read my messages, it is obvious. Any way, I remember ,Mike Spencer, because some mothers do have your type.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
You called me a Young man? you are funny. I am young? indeed ,you know my age and all what not. However,where did I mention that government explore directly? Apart from the partnership in the 50s when Shell Darcy came got the deal and later turned the name to Shell Bp. You didn't read my messages, it is obvious. Any way, I remember ,Mike Spencer, because some mothers do have your type.
Sango lo ma paa iya re omo ale
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
So because I am You a I should lie.? Please shut your mouth if you have no evidence to back up you absurd claims.Have you got any idea what the price of crude oil was in the 60s?
Oil was never developed with government money it was an investment by oil companies.Why not provide one single piece of evidence? The reason is you CANNOT because thee is none
You want evidence? Google it or go the Nigeria's home office in Nigeria. Perhaps, you will be given. And lastly, you are a because you have not shown the attitude of omoluabi. The Yoruba aren't aggressors,while, engage me on abusive term. You are indeed a fortunate guy because I don't engage Yoruba on banter. It is better to understand the meaning of banter before using it. I have never engaged on banter. Not at all and I wouldn't .J'ai terminé ma communication avec vous.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
Sè o ti ri pè omo Iran kiran ni é. Adoju tini éda eniyan ni iwo omo kunrin yi. Afi èni pè èni afi èyan to mu ara oko n san banté wo ilu. Leave with it and let shame follow you because you have caused someone above you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Sè o ti ri pè omo Iran kiran ni é. Adoju tini éda eniyan ni iwo omo kunrin yi. Afi èni pè èni afi èyan to mu ara oko n san banté wo ilu. Leave with it and let shame follow you because you have caused someone above you.
won ma wa oku iya re ti oloriburuku akoshi bero
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YORUBA ETHNICITY. You even have the gut to call on Sango. Is it because we don't identify our personal lineage? You are far below me. I tell of a truth. You are far below me.. ONE LOSER RUN AWAY AND DELETED HIS ID FROM NAIRALAND BECAUSE OF WHAT I TOLD HIM, YOU WILL. DELETE YOURS TOO IF YOU DON'T RESPECT MY HERITAGE. THE SANGO YOU CALLED CANNOT STRIKE PART OF HIS FATHER'S LINEAGE. NOW, CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF?

Creation of NNPC

Not satisfied with mere collection of taxes and royalties from the multinational oil companies drilling crude oil in the country, the government in 1971 made a bold attempt to create its own national oil company, hence the establishment of the Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNOC), via Decree No 18 of 1971.
NNOC was empowered by Decree 18 to engage in oil exploration and "in all other activities associated with the petroleum industry."
It was set up primarily as the country's national oil company (NOC) to compete for acreages with other multinational firms operating in the country.
Also in 1971, Nigeria joined the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to have a global voice in the energy market.
By 1973, the government acquired f 35 per cent shares in the oil companies operating in the country and in 1974, the second participation agreement, which increased government's stake to 55 per cent, was signed.
Decree No. 33 was promulgated on April 1, 1977, merging the Ministry of Petroleum Resources and the NNOC to form the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YORUBA ETHNICITY. You even have the gut to call on Sango. Is it because we don't identify our personal lineage? You are far below me. I tell of a truth. You are far below me.. ONE LOSER RAN AWAY AND DELETED HIS ID FROM NAIRALAND BECAUSE OF WHAT I TOLD HIM, YOU WILL. DELETE YOURS TOO IF YOU DON'T RESPECT MY HERITAGE. THE SANGO YOU CALLED CANNOT STRIKE PART OF HIS FATHER'S LINEAGE. NOW, CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF?

Creation of NNPC

Not satisfied with mere collection of taxes and royalties from the multinational oil companies drilling crude oil in the country, the government in 1971 made a bold attempt to create its own national oil company, hence the establishment of the Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNOC), via Decree No 18 of 1971.
NNOC was empowered by Decree 18 to engage in oil exploration and "in all other activities associated with the petroleum industry."
It was set up primarily as the country's national oil company (NOC) to compete for acreages with other multinational firms operating in the country.
Also in 1971, Nigeria joined the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to have a global voice in the energy market.
By 1973, the government acquired f 35 per cent shares in the oil companies operating in the country and in 1974, the second participation agreement, which increased government's stake to 55 per cent, was signed.
Decree No. 33 was promulgated on April 1, 1977, merging the Ministry of Petroleum Resources and the NNOC to form the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
You want evidence? Google it or go the Nigeria's home office in Nigeria. Perhaps, you will be given. And lastly, you are a because you have not shown the attitude of omoluabi. The Yoruba aren't aggressors,while, engage me on abusive term. You are indeed a fortunate guy because I don't engage Yoruba on banter. It is better to understand the meaning of banter before using it. I have never engaged on banter. Not at all and I wouldn't .J'ai terminé ma communication avec vous.
rin lo ashiwere ki lo kan emi pelu dialogue were .?dibolugi jawe jura
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
won ma wa oku iya re ti oloriburuku akoshi bero
Ani omo alè ni è. Omo éru lasan lasan. Imukumu ti é n ma mu o ti ta si é ni opolo. Idiot dégradé
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Ani omo alè ni è. Omo éru lasan lasan. Imukumu ti é n ma mu o ti ta si é ni opolo. Idiot dégradé
lo sin Iya re ma je ki oku were iya re ma taraka
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
odduduwa:
now afonja I know yu must be pained that south west is barren and contributes nothing to the zoo now I REPEAT NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU TABLE TENNIS BART AND BICYCLE SEAT HEADS CAN DO ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if you wanna test yourself come to igweocha and say they are not Biafra well obasanjo ll be more handsome than you BTW check how Chibuike amaechi attested he is igbo. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/reps-battle-transport-minister-infrastructure-south-east/
Ahaha Niger Delta is BIAFRA thieves go fru my post you will realize I'm from the Niger Deltan From Delta state . Then you can head will get reset . This why you lost the civil war . A d the yorubas will keep fkin u in the backside to submission .
Igweocha . PHC . That's where my House is .Wike already told yah lots you will face the music if you protest in PH and not ABA or Onitsha . What happened ? ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahaha Niger Delta is BIAFRA thieves go fru my post you will realize I'm from the Niger Deltan From Delta state . Then you can head will get reset . This why you lost the civil war . A d the yorubas will keep fkin u in the backside to submission .
Igweocha . PHC . That's where my House is .Wike already told yah lots you will face the music if you protest in PH and not ABA or Onitsha . What happened ? ?
yes oooo afonja living in igweocha at best you are pure afonja and if you deny it am at okporo road by 2nd artillery bus stop show itself up and I ll be there please your own time I ll show up
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

all these Yoruba drivers plying eleme to umuokoro 150
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
odduduwa:
yes oooo afonja living in igweocha at best you are pure afonja and if you deny it am at okporo road by 2nd artillery bus stop show itself up and I ll be there please your own time I ll show up
I am at work in the UK,people like you are jobless touts who are begging to B noticed ok U have been noticed now you can FOXTROT OSCAR.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
odduduwa:
all these Yoruba drivers plying eleme to umuokoro 150
If U leave your phone and log on a laptop and dig into my post you might learn a thing or two.
Im surprised that and Igbo man wants to be identified by yorubas so much bears thier name on here ,You ashamed of IPOB or waht?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

I am at work in the UK,people like you are jobless touts who are begging to B noticed ok U have been noticed now you can FOXTROT OSCAR.
all these Yoruba Muslims thinking they are smart no be only UK NA KU you are not intelligent at all osun man if I ask your location now na story go follow BTW I travel around the world so don't come here and blab with a phantom UK that you are not in here is my Us number just to prove to you am made+14248885213 I dare you post yours
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

please am waiting for your call
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
hopily:
Those of you insulting a whole tribe saying they are only good in militancy and naming some few names and calling them the best Ijaw can produce should start reading about the exploits of the Ijaws before and after the amalgamation of Nigeria, for your information.....The great Taribo West is an Ijaw, Finidi George is an Ijaw, Abbe George is an Ijaw, Samson Siasia the only African coach with a silver and bronze Olympic medals in an Ijaw, Brown Ideye is an Ijaw, Hilda Dokubo is an Ijaw, Dakore Egbuson is an Ijaw, Anna Barna is an Ijaw, Agbani Darego the only black African to ever win the miss world is an Ijaw, Timi Dakolo west African Idol is an Ijaw, Timaya is an Ijaw, Mr 2k is an Ijaw, the Ijaws has also produce many fine soldiers like Gen. lucky Irabo GOC operation lafia dole that is winning the war against bono haram, the late Gen Andrew Owoye Azazi former Chief of army staff, former Chief of Defence staff and former NSA, the late rear admiral Daniel Ikoli that was to be the next chief of naval staff too was an Ijaw man just to mention a few.......we are all unique in our different ways Ijaws must not live like other.....we are Ijaws......proudly (Nembe) Ijaw..

Most of the people you mentioned are only Ijo by half.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by mrikenna002: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Now I understand that you are suffering from insanity. Your hatred for the great and prosperous Ijaw nation and her people will consume you.

PROUDLY IJAW

MODIFIED:
The shameless bigot had to list prominent Ijaw names? I'm glad he found me worthy to be listed among names that had the Great Issac Adaka Boro, a legend the clown will never be.

OK, no vex which state you come from?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiNigerian:
OK, no vex which state you come from?
Lol I no vex... Rivers state and you?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol I no vex... Rivers state and you?
Am from the same Rivers state Etche LGA.. your own nko?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Am from the same Rivers state Etche LGA.. your own nko?
Okrika/Wakrike aka WALGA

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by ShootToKill: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
hungerbad yoruba muslim skull really suffer for this thread. The guy no get mouth to talk again after over 25 people give am knock for him ewedu mouth.

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by mrmike003: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
the easy way of solving your financial wahala, see details below......................

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by hopily(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2017
Dedetwo:

Most of the people you mentioned are only Ijo by half.
name them pls
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Milestones: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
ASARI NO BE YOUR FAULT OJERE!!! NIGERIA NO DEY CELEBRATE THE GOOD, NA THE BADEST & THE BADDOS!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.