Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria (47123 Views)

5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed / 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat / N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2017
grin cheesy
SmartchoicesNG:

You have not seen people throwing tantrums at mynd44 ... That guy is strong.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by arnold123: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
mespusinglez:
To whom it may concern it's just for fun and not
for humiliation.
1. Police.
Police ! Police !! Police !!! if you have not fell into
their traps before you would not understand
what I am saying.
2.Politicians.
Some of them o not all of them, before DSS
starts to look for somebody's enemy.
3.NEPA .
Ah yeh they are number one in Nigeria ,nobody
else recieves insults more than them. The
popular insult is em "May Thunder have its way
with Nepa". It is so bad in my area that they seize
their office gate, I mean they pulled it out and
seized it. If you ask them now they would say" we
are going to work on it" but my father said
during his time Nepa officials said "We are
working on it" when I thought about the two
statements I came to the conclusion that we are
going to wait for a long time since they have not
even started working on it . Back in the days
Nigerian Government were once givers, they
gave benevolently, we gave neighbouring
countries power yet we don't even have. I feel
the pain of those who use electrical power for
their businesses. If you ask them they would say
the power comes from the power station our
work is to distribute, but na una we know .
4. Bus conductor
They would tell you a certain price for the
distance they are going to run, but on the way
they would just increase the price and in other
not to embarass yourself you would just have to
pay, if not they are 101% ready to fight with you
over 10 naira and it wouldn't look to good for a
literate to be fighting in public.
5. Bankers
Sometimes it is better to save to your money in
an empty bottle or bury it underground. You go
to your bank to withdraw your own money, I
mean your own money ,they would keep you
there for hours be it in the bank itself or the ATM
to withdraw your own hard earned money. Even
at times when it gets to your turn in the ATM
stand it begins to read "Out of Service" that time
the only thing on my mind is mur*er, it can
reduce a grown to tears .If I can remember
clearly when I was about paying for
Timirexity.com domain(February 14) I almost
cried because my bank and my atm card had a
issues, I couldn't withdraw but later during the
day God showed me love and I was able to pay,
after crying o. If you ask them they would say it's
the network but network nor affect una bank wen
I dey deposit the money. Who is fooling who? .

You Can Add Yours

Lalasticla yeeee
sir, they receive insults because of the image they portray for themselves duh!

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by KennyID17(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
I dunno about y'all, but the amount of insults thrown at footballers na die grin grin.

I still cursed Diego Costa like there's no tomorrow yesterday cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by olanrewaju99(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
mespusinglez:
lolx that's not an occupation,its not even registered
They are registered under ministry of transportation. They pay millions of Naira to Nigeria government daily.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
mespusinglez:
To whom it may concern it's just for fun and not
for humiliation.
1. Police.
Police ! Police !! Police !!! if you have not fell into
their traps before you would not understand
what I am saying.
2.Politicians.
Some of them o not all of them, before DSS
starts to look for somebody's enemy.
3.NEPA .
Ah yeh they are number one in Nigeria ,nobody
else recieves insults more than them. The
popular insult is em "May Thunder have its way
with Nepa". It is so bad in my area that they seize
their office gate, I mean they pulled it out and
seized it. If you ask them now they would say" we
are going to work on it" but my father said
during his time Nepa officials said "We are
working on it" when I thought about the two
statements I came to the conclusion that we are
going to wait for a long time since they have not
even started working on it . Back in the days
Nigerian Government were once givers, they
gave benevolently, we gave neighbouring
countries power yet we don't even have. I feel
the pain of those who use electrical power for
their businesses. If you ask them they would say
the power comes from the power station our
work is to distribute, but na una we know .
4. Bus conductor
They would tell you a certain price for the
distance they are going to run, but on the way
they would just increase the price and in other
not to embarass yourself you would just have to
pay, if not they are 101% ready to fight with you
over 10 naira and it wouldn't look to good for a
literate to be fighting in public.
5. Bankers
Sometimes it is better to save to your money in
an empty bottle or bury it underground. You go
to your bank to withdraw your own money, I
mean your own money ,they would keep you
there for hours be it in the bank itself or the ATM
to withdraw your own hard earned money. Even
at times when it gets to your turn in the ATM
stand it begins to read "Out of Service" that time
the only thing on my mind is mur*er, it can
reduce a grown to tears .If I can remember
clearly when I was about paying for
Timirexity.com domain(February 14) I almost
cried because my bank and my atm card had a
issues, I couldn't withdraw but later during the
day God showed me love and I was able to pay,
after crying o. If you ask them they would say it's
the network but network nor affect una bank wen
I dey deposit the money. Who is fooling who? .

You Can Add Yours

Lalasticla yeeee

So funny, but on point though grin
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nepa
Police
MTn Customer care
Politicians
Pastors
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by ireneblush(f): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:
Most of you are heartless, wicked, rude, arrogant and overly pompous.

You will see people crying out in pain, moaning and groaning, some will be dying but some damned nurses won't do a thing until they round up their gossip then they will start walking around in their small black shoes like they don't have toes.
i have never seen people more wicked than nurses. My Late friend of blessed memories was killed by a nurse through her negligence and inaction.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Trinicol3: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
civil defence
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by slimfairboy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
tolugar:
Police
Road safety
VIO
Task force
NEPA
Army
Gate men
Drivers

Hmmm, go insult Army man first...u'll know how far is Ibadan frm maiduguri! grin
tolugar:
Police
Road safety
VIO
Task force
NEPA
Army
Gate men
Drivers

Hmmm, go insult Army man first...u'll know how far is Ibadan frm maiduguri!
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:

You will see people crying out in pain, moaning and groaning, some will be dying but some damned nurses won't do a thing until they round up their gossip then they will start walking around in their small black shoes like they don't have toes.
gringrin kuku kee Nurse Amara
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by bbsteve(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just 3% out of 100% are good
Amarabae:
6. NURSES- the insults we receive from some people eh. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by TheMOBag: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
For ur mind u don compose list abi where u keep tailors??
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by lozanni(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
berrystunn:

You can't drive in lagos for one day without getting insult or you insulting someone.

Toyota sienna drivers

Keke drivers
Okada riders

Let me insult them before going out.
Drug head, mad Men, Ram, udene, Usu,

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by begwong: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
mespusinglez:
lolx that's not an occupation,its not even registered
And where is the bus conductor registered? Corporate affairs commission I guess!
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Adeolu4(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nepa na everyday curse
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by greatface(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
PROGRAMMERS: EVERYBODY KEEPS INSULTING YOU FOR SITTING BEFORE THE COMPUTER HOURS DOING WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND. BUT WHEN THEY RUN INTO PROBLEMS, YOU ARE THEIR FIRST AND ONLY CHOICE. ASK DHTML18
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by usmanjamiu723(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
tolugar:
Police Road safety VIO Task force NEPA Army Gate men Drivers
gatemen shld be number one
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by ChiChilolo(f): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:

1000 likes

Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyind17:
gringrin kuku kee Nurse Amara
Nurses don deal with me wella
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
ireneblush:
i have never seen people more wicked than nurses. My Late friend of blessed memories was killed by a nurse through her negligence and inaction.
They see people die every day so life doesn't mean anything to them.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:

Nurses don deal with me wella
gringrin easy on them
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by mamajaz(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:

Wrong perspective bro. There are many problems bedeviling nursing in Nigeria, the major one is quackery, where every Dick and Harry answers the name nurse, you may not see 5% of nurses who have passed through the real academic hurdles insulting their clients. Another one is illiteracy, it's in Nigeria that everybody wearing white in the hospital is a nurse, so when others who want to imitate others identity come up with misbehaviors nurses will be finger pointed.
Also, the issue of understaffing makes the workload so hectic to the extent that some people want the nurse to do 10 people's job within a minute without considering that the nurse is not omnipresent or omnipotent, then the patients & their relatives become aggressive against the poor nurse instead of directing such aggression to the right quarters.
On another hand, I know there are some bad ones amidst us which we ate trying passionately to flush out, yet they are infinitesimal compared with those of us that are good.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
ASHAWOO work comes to mind

Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by hope4life: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
psucc:
In fact all occupation join

It is all jobs.One may be more than others. Even ministers of God
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Elnida: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:

a bitter experience I won't forget
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by ekmike(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Amarabae:

Nurses are adorable to me.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by lexzyg: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Customer care agent
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by mithras(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Amarabae:

You're really beautiful. Your husband is a lucky man.
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by realnas(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Super eagles coach, every Nigerian is a football tactician
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Zionbabe4: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Phemmyrans:
most Nurses are RUDE,ARROGANT AND HEARTLESS...

That's if you portray those qualities.. You get what you bargain for..
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by emmyhumble(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Amarabae:
thats your own opinion.

And his opinion is seconded by me! I don't want to say I hate nurses with passion kai
Re: 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria by Prettyenit18(f): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tailor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Crippled Man Decides To Work Instead Of Begging (photos) / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Fulani, Abubakar Adamu 'Ano' Promoted To Brigadier General In Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.