Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) (32421 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / Idahosa: We Won't Allow Oshiomhole Have His Way In APC Primary / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Politics of maturity, not the foolishness we see in Rivers state.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ddaji:
Another bad day for iPod wailers,.Security agent should keep eyes on lagoon and Niger for iPod suicide.
who cares? Let t hem go JUMP so dat we'll be free from their daily nuisance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
sarrki:
grin

grin grin

Wailers are really on a low mood henceforth
but where did you bring the picture out, is it photoshop or old picture,becos i cant believe my eye, i cant sleep tonite, i want to join the wailers to wail tonite.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by 0b10010011: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
What hurts is that his church members will still believe he is a Pastor!

Dude prefers government house to winning souls for Christ

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Misleading news.The pastor embraced Oshiomhole in a function. Haba this OP fear God naa
i said it, ipods wil never believe their eyes,
Is a photoshop or photosnap.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
eternalcity:
Oshiomole knows the tribunal will soon declare iye Iyamu winner so he has come to book space ahead of time.
you just come to book space for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by guiddoti: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
princeonx:
Who are they?
The two vile standing on the wall, one name pastor, the other name OshoBaba. Both names combined (pastor OshoBaba ) means polithieftician.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by comedynaija: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
were dey quarreling?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Pointblank09(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
And who said they were quarreling before? cheesy cheesy I pity the gullible Nigerians wey dey sabi chew Panadol for these our politicians head!! Truth be told, no permanent friends nor enemies for this game o!!! Just personal interest grin
most meaningful comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:
The first two pics were taken in a different location from the last two.Oshiomhole was not even in the first pic

Sorry i can only see 2 pictures, is wailing now making you guys blind?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
eternalcity:
Oshiomole knows the tribunal will soon declare iye Iyamu winner so he has come to book space ahead of time.

After loosing at appeal court? hahaha joke of the century..
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by quickberry(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
And who said they were quarreling before? cheesy cheesy I pity the gullible Nigerians wey dey sabi chew Panadol for these our politicians head!! Truth be told, no permanent friends nor enemies for this game o!!! Just personal interest grin

u luk nice tho

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by dapiluv: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
To the mumu continue.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Emerituz(m): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
Kill yourself on politicians
They will drink Hennessy together on your grave
Lessons
That's even if they are aware of the death
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2017
this is nothing y'all. even when the useless oshiomole was talking anyhow about lucky n esama, oshiomole always go n see them behind the scene ,it's just politics and oshiomole pay homage and when e won the election, e ran to esama house. Na so oshiomole dey drink n carry ashawo for ikpokoan area. Na today...
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by terrence12(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Finally! Breath of fresh air

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
Pastor ize iyamu the gubernatorial candidate of pdp in the last election finally reconciles with Oshiomole
They were not quarrelling in the first place but Playing on our intelligence.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2017
@ open why are you concluding that oshiole and iyamu are at peace We're they quarrelling before ? Isn't it the type of politics most Nigerians like when opposition throw words at each other? Have you forgotten when Amaechi shook or hug Dame Patience Jonathan? .so just one picture you're already drawing conclusion. Na WA. Na real WA. I give you yansh
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but where did you bring the picture out, is it photoshop or old picture,becos i cant believe my eye, i cant sleep tonite, i want to join the wailers to wail tonite.

grin grin

Baba wailing with the temperature now is not a god idea

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 4:04am On Apr 09, 2017
quickberry:

u luk nice tho
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by linearity: 4:12am On Apr 09, 2017
As far as politics is concerned, there are no permanent enemies, just permanent interests.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by EmpowerNg(m): 5:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Click my signature below for legit Nigerian investment company that pays you daily for 60 or 90 days
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by spafu(m): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Oshomol trying to get friendly with the soon to announce governor in waiting, so that him no go blow wind open fowl yansh....
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by quickberry(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
Thank you.
can I send a pm to u?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by godquality: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
Kill yourself on politicians

They will drink Hennessy together on your grave

Lessons
i tell you. Politicians No get permanent friend or enemy but permanent interest. No be so one go kneel down for Fayose? I remember one did the same for OBJ. I sorry for those thugs wey dem dash 5k to go cause havoc only to die.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2017
quickberry:

can I send a pm to u?
You are welcome.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by equity1(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2017
That is what he suppose to do as a christian and a pastor.we don't expect him to keep malice.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Kelvin1971(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2017
That's polities for you you kill yourself for politicians you die for nothing
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Jessestunch: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2017
So kids on nairaland were expecting them to see each other and act like strangers as if they are two teenage girls fighting over a boy right? Nigerians and their mentality though?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2017
HEADLINE: Ize Iyamu dump PDP to APC
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2017
nkemjacob2:
HEADLINE: Ize Iyamu dump PDP to APC

Then I'd be happy to listen to the wailing of his fans.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) by bakila: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2017
eternalcity:
As attractive as you comment seems, it suffers from the absence of POWER in it. A Governor- "potential, in-coming or serious hopeful"-in Nigeria will not befriend you when he believes he will soon be THERE and in POWER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP / Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.