Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? (19280 Views)

Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties / Why Is Dangerious Not To Have Landed Property In Life. / Why Is Dangerious Not To Have Landed Property In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
i will like to know the safest place in nigeria to buy a landed property.
please give a few reasons why you prefer the area you mentioned.
by safest, i mean an area where there is less robbery, less cult activities, less kidnap activities etc.
an area you can do things freely and not get scared that your neighbors or group of people might be planning to rob or harm you for any reason.
will welcome sincere opinions.
areas around lagos, abuja, calabar prefered
thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by chocodaviva(f): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
In my candid opinion nowhere on earth is safe....
Cos even if d street, estate, community or states is peaceful.......
What about ur family, friends and friends friend? ............
Most times kidnapping, robbery Nd assassinations happens itch free cos it was an insider's job or information.........
I stand to corrected not abused......
Gudnyte

38 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
chocodaviva:
In my candid opinion nowhere on earth is safe....
Cos even if d street, estate, community or states is peaceful.......
What about ur family, friends and friends friend? ............
Most times kidnapping, robbery Nd assassinations happens itch free cos it was an insider's job or information.........
I stand to corrected not abused......
Gudnyte
you are right about your points though. but i think there are still some areas that are tagged "secured"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by pweetychyka(f): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
If u av the funds, I would suggest u get ur property in Lagos. Ogudu G.R.A to be precise!

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
pweetychyka:
If u av the funds, I would suggest u get ur property in Lagos. Ogudu G.R.A to be precise!
thanks, can you tell me why you prefer that location. am actually not based in lagos, so i must say this is the first time am hearing of this area.
am more used to areas like lekki, vgc etc because of the online hype it gets.
btw i checked out this link and it wrote about the major problem with the area being theft.
https://guardian.ng/news/ogudu-a-tale-of-two-worlds/
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by pweetychyka(f): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
goldedprince:

thanks, can you tell me why you prefer that location. am actually not based in lagos, so i must say this is the first time am hearing of this area.
am more used to areas like lekki, vgc etc because of the online hype it gets.
btw i checked out this link and it wrote about the major problem with the area being theft.
https://guardian.ng/news/ogudu-a-tale-of-two-worlds/

The Ogudu G.R.A I know isn't an unsecured environment like it is published in that article! It is a very serene environment with a very tight security! For me I classify it to be safer than lekki phase one!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
pweetychyka:

The Ogudu G.R.A I know isn't an unsecured environment like it is published in that article! It is a very serene environment with a very tight security! For me I classify it to be safer than lekki phase one!
Thanks for the info. i will take note of this area

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by chocodaviva(f): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2017
goldedprince:

you are right about your points though. but i think there are still some areas that are tagged "secured"
Banana island
Lekki
Ajao estate
Magodo
Ikoyi
V.I
Osbourne
Ikeja GRA
And of course my beloved state Ekiti state lolz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by omololu251(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
If you don't mind Abeokuta. Abeokuta is more safer

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by arbitrage: 3:24am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:

Thanks for the info. i will take note of this area

Why did they remove your other thread and how can we follow your 6-day challenge? I'm interested to learn how.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by ekems2017(f): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2017
Federal housing in Calabar, Ekorinim in Calabar, satellite town in Calabar. Those places are safe and it's a mind your business area.

Abuja; depends on your pocket but if you are an average man, Federal Housing Authority Nyanya is a very safe place to own a house do your business. Karu is another safe place.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Turks: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2017
Dear OP,

Is LOL your middle name? grin

Safe? In the country?
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by sakalisis(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2017
cool
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Nowhere...
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by MediumStout(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
by safest, i mean an area where there is less robbery, less cult activities, less kidnap activities etc.
an area you can do things freely and not get scared that your neighbors or group of people might be planning to rob or harm you for any reason.
thanks

Maiduguri Borno state

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Your village

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by 0b10010011: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Osun, Ekiti, Ebonyi, and Ogun

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by ifyalways(f): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Banana Island undecided

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by EricMason(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Borno cheesy
Sambisa street to be precise wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by babyfaceafrica: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Sokoto
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Anywhere is safe if you have your C of O.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Cyriloha(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2017
To-be sincere with you dear try enugu state

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Flexherbal(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2017
All these things you mentioned happen almost everywhere in Nigeria.

" ...by safest, i mean an area where there is less robbery, less cult activities, less kidnap activities etc.
an area you can do things freely and not get scared that your neighbors or group of people might be planning to rob or harm you for any reason."
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by iKnowevents(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Safest? In the whole Nigeria or within a particular region? Are you ready to buy land in anywhere tagged safest?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by nairaman66(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Hmnn
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by oroky1: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Uyo

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Winnyluv(f): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Indepence layout
GRA
New Haven
All in Enugu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Youngzedd(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
thanks

If you have interest in Calabar, send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Icon4s(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Benin and Umuahia are not bad.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by BlowBack: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Sambisa
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by botad(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Z
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by BlowBack: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Youngzedd:

If you have interest in Calabar, send me a PM.

My beautiful Calabar has gone to the dogs since Ayade became governor.

Crime rates and gang violence has gone up to the roof.

Warri better pass Calabar now in terms of security

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State / Nigerians To Own Houses For N1.5m Soon - Developers / Dangote Drops Factory Price Of Cement From N1,500 To 1,350 Per Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.