Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense (1000 Views)

How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? / Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by usoroakpan(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hello friends please i need sincere suggestions,i want to start a blog and expect to monetise it with google adsense alone and i want to start earning about $1000 per month by the end of the year,how much daily traffic do i need to be able to make $1000 monthly.
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by ElizaVeta(f): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
usoroakpan:
Hello friends please i need sincere suggestions,i want to start a blog and expect to monetise it with google adsense alone and i want to start earning about $1000 per month by the end of the year,how much daily traffic do i need to be able to make $1000 monthly.
whats your PPC rate?
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Funny people.

Make sure your blog has a good and original content.

Isn't it obvious already?
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by Xzbit91: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
usoroakpan:

If you look at traffic in monetary terms you might end up frustrated. Aim to deliver quality and relevant content and the money will come (other things been equal) no matter how long it takes.
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by bedfordng(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmmmm
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by eprince21(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
He asked a question, why not just answer, even if he has quality content wont he have a certain amount of traffic to get that amount......just answer the question.
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by daamazing(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
eprince21:
He asked a question, why not just answer, even if he has quality content wont he have a certain amount of traffic to get that amount......just answer the question.
I Taya for those comments above!
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by javijabor1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
CPC in Nigeria is not so good. To your question...
If its a naija focused content and not gossip niche 500k views might be enough.
Gossip niche 1million views.
Health 400k views

USA, Canada, Europe focused niche even 100k views fit give u $1000

grin there is no straight answer but I'm sure I'm close.
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by daamazing(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
javijabor1:
CPC in Nigeria is not so good. To your question...
If its a naija focused content and not gossip niche 500k views might be enough.
Gossip niche 1million views.
Health 400k views

USA, Canada, Europe focused niche even 100k views fit give u $1000

grin there is no straight answer but I'm sure I'm close.
these stats (the views, are they based on daily assumptions?)
Techredirector.com
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by javijabor1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
daamazing:
these stats (the views, are they based on daily assumptions?)
Techredirector.com

No, they are "Based on Logistics" grin grin grin
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by daamazing(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
javijabor1:

This killed me cheesy
Re: How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense by lakes99: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
javijabor1:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

7.9k Likes Facebook Page For Sale / Learn To Code In 2018 / $1 Unlimited Single Website Hosting - One Dollar Hosting– Visualwebtechnologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.