Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93445 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by goldedprince: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017
yes i feel pastor bleeped her, but this steph is annoying. why give him the right punch at the wrong time.
well , i wont rule out the fact that this can be edited.
anf even if he bleeped you, why must you expose him after all the money he gave you.
na this kain thing make osama begin the bomb people any how.
if he bomb you now, una go say ma of god is bad

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by 0b10010011: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017

Suleman is finished!

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Make she dey lie dey go with poorly doctored evidence. show us flight tickets, show us photos u both took together in real time. stop showing us nonsense, we are not stupiid.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by AceRoyal: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Let him deny
That's the game plan.If he denies,the accusations seem more true.if he keeps quite people like u feel she's saying the truth.
Either way he loses cuz in your heart u hate him and only wish to tightened the rope round his neck.
She should bring up more concrete evidence than this.

I'm not holding briefs for him but only been logical!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nasa28(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Nonsense!!!
I'm not Impressed

How are we sure that's apostle Johnson....

You can make that up

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by jasysandra(f): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
This is getting tiring. Apostle should take a drastic action if he is innocent. The last time i checked,

Na accused persons dey show evidence say them dey innocent not the accuser piling evidence upon evidence to bury the already accused person.

Apostle, I advice you shut her up with CONCRETE evidence undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Thiaf: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
who are they??
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Phi001(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2017
I find it strange that an MoG will be using to whom head is given, sense is expected or 'Johnson!' as his status...

It's usually a scripture thing they use...

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2017
So to his followers he is apostle Sule but when in action he is apple Sule, baba niyen.

My humble advise to this two faced Sule is that if he knows where he took his bath let him go there and pick his clothes before it becomes too late. He cannot deny his bbm handle because​ others have it as well.

If this woman were not operating from abroad where women know their rights I am sure by now with all the attacks and intimidation they would have silenced her but she is still firing on.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:

Suleman is finished!

Completely finished.

This reputation is in complete tatters.

He shouldn't have filed a suit against Sahara reporters. Those ones will ensure he is dragged through the mud, gutter, sewage, soak away, fire and pepper grin

They will go to any lengths to expose the fake apostle.

Apostle suleman don buy market big time.

He handled this his scandal poorly. He should never have arrested the girl. What he should have done is settle things with the girl, involve a lawyer, have her sign a confidentiality agreement and pay her off.

This will teach him and other fake pastors bringing shame to the Christian faith a big big lesson. Repent or God's judgement will visit them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2017
How are we sure that is Suleiman's number?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by afakamouth: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?
Mumu check it well na pastor they use etisalat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by samso4sure(m): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?

The first screenshot was "Fido" network which is based in Canada, I think....the second one was Etisalat...the second was prolly when she was in Nigeria and the first was when she was in Canada.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
H2Ossss:

It's chat not chart...besides I can fake a chat with you and save another number with your name... I aint saying it's false.. I'm just saying it ain't enough proof
weldone NWA teacher......May be she should upload their sex tape before you believe? The only two things that can destroy a man is Weman and Money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
What i deduce is simple.

I think He slept with her.

I think She wanted to use opportunity to reap him off more.

I think He got tired

I think She decided to blackmail him.

That is the reason i said the best approach is to shut UP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by 0b10010011: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Completely finished.

This reputation is in complete tatters.

He shouldn't have filed a suit against Sahara reporters. Those ones will ensure he is dragged through the mud, gutter, sewage, soak away, fire and pepper grin

They will go to any lengths to expose the fake apostle.

Apostle suleman don buy market big time.

He handled this is scandal poorly. He should never have arrested the girl. What he should have done is settle things will the girl, involve a lawyer, have her sign a confidentiality agreement and pay her off.

This will teach him and other fake pastors bringing shame to the Christian faith a big big lesson. Repent or God's judgement will visit them.

You said it all..

Suleman shot himself ..

13 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by emi14: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am so sure you wouldn't have typed that trash if she was ur sis...Hypo Hypo hypocrite

But Stephanie have exhausted her reserved dignity. I would have disowned her as a sister.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by merbenko: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
What took her so long to come up with this or have she lost her phone by then and recover it now? This is trash

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ositauzunnaji: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Any body could have used the man's picture as seen here. Have we forgotten how Yahoo boys use young girls pictures to scàm men?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2017
jasysandra:
This is getting tiring. Apostle should take a drastic action if he is innocent. The last time i checked,

Na accused persons dey show evidence say them dey innocent not the accuser piling evidence upon evidence to bury the already accused person.

Apostle, I advice you shut her up with CONCRETE evidence undecided

He has no concrete evidence. wink

Don't waste your time waiting for any concrete evidence.

If he had any evidence, he won't go to great lengths to arrest the girl, harass/intimidate her mother and be spending so much money on blogs releasing pictures/good PR.

I still can't get over the love song video he did with his wife few weeks ago. cheesy so, so embarrassing to watch.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ositauzunnaji: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Any body could have used the man's picture as seen here. Have we forgotten how Yahoo boys use young girls pictures to scàm menq

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by oxon(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2017
AceRoyal:

I can't believe that even u,believe this trash.
How sure are u that,that's Suleiman's pin/chat with her.
I can as well change my bbm screen name and chat with someone(prearranged) and then screen munch it and post it online to frame the person.
This is no concrete evidence!
good lord , bruv more oil to thy brain ... you the only sensible person I have seen on here ...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2017
these are fake, where are the dates angry

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
ositauzunnaji:
Any body could have used the man's picture as seen here. Have we forgotten how Yahoo boys use young girls pictures to scàm menq

And also use his name to transfer to her.

The jazz is really working on you. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.