Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93562 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2017
uboma:

Blockhead,

Take your stupidity elsewhere.

You lack the intellect ability to engage in constructive debate.
Your desperate desire to see nigerian pastors fall,
And
Your hatred for the nigerian church has made u so foolish that an easily repriducible JPEG document on social media is "concrete evidence" inside your brain...

Be healed of your cankerworms..
In Jesus Name.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by chiteny(m): 6:34am On Apr 09, 2017
texazzpete:

You people sef. Zero integrity.
She provided FaceTime pictures with his face clearly showing, you people claimed it was 'possible to fake'

Multiple Nairalanders (including myself!) confirmed that the Apostle was the one who bought that keep for Daniella Okeke based on checks on the Lagos State license database. You people claimed it could be a hacker.

She released BBM chats. You claim it was forged.

She released bank statement, you're asking someone to log in and verify as if you won't find some way to discredit it.

Zero integrity in you, all just a burning need to absolve your idols of all complicity in a sordid deed.

Let Mr Suleman go and settle with this woman. Instead he is instituting lawsuits and calling her a marine spirit. Because he knows he has legions of paid and unpaid defenders who will refuse to see.

Unfortunate.

You could make points without insulting people. I dont respond to people who insult on every conversation.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Connect01: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2017
emeijeh:

See english! grin

Meanwhile, her claims are all Rubbish

Otobo oya collect!
One Suleiman's freak spotted here... Guy don't show your bias or sentiment here. Just marry your comments on this issue with available and verifiable evidences at hand. We are not judging any party in this case. Only God is the Judge. We are just commenting.

Service your brain so that it may reason better next time.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by chiteny(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

The bed own and bank statement

Send me your picture and i will make a snap chat / bbm of you and an American girl chatting (saying you love the sex you had yesterday)

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by IslamicRebel01: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Yoruba Muslims and their hausa fulani gods are trying hard to pull this man down.

He spoke against the muslim.blood sucking of Christians and they want to pull gum down.

The Afonja muslims hate people like him, nnamdi kanu and femi fans kayode.

Ride on Apostle Suleiman God is with you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by motherfucker: 6:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am so sure you wouldn't have typed that trash if she was ur sis...Hypo Hypo hypocrite
olodo... most of you can't use your brain. Date Is current. So u want to tell me that Apostle is still chatting with that girl. I would expect to see the timing on that chat something captured recently.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by motherfucker: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:

Send me your picture and i will make a snap chat / bbm of you and an American girl chatting (saying you love the sex you had yesterday)
don't mind these idiots.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by tspouse(m): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2017
i dnt blame the they v been brainwhash,bunch of weak peaple

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2017
I clap for u...continue to bring out more evidence...meanwhile that chat u called evidence is nt real...Anybody can do that...Otobo u get time ooooo...so u no get any job than to blackmail person idiot..anyway am still smiling in brutish
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2017
i wont buy into this until i see their video doing the real thing together
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by uboma(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2017
I will like to see the dance steps apple Sule and Mrs. Suleiman will release after this.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:

Like u said send me your pictures. Without a picture u can't do the Photoshop. Let Apostle Suleiman show us the picture they used for the Photoshop?.

Oga Pastors are humans I once caught a senior bishop fornicating I wanted to blackmail him on Nairaland.

Pastors are humans or will u say she bribed Eco Bank for the statement?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Olutimo: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Well God knows the truth
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by back2sender: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Nutase:
Who cares
That is why MMM chop una money and clean mouth.
Same attitude is been displayed here. Alot of Nigerians are fuuls to the core, anyway April 25, 2017 is around the corner your Alfa Sule will see pepper in court. Government that would have saved him from the disgrace, he insulted the govt based on his hatred for el rufai.
Alfa Sule fuccking small small girls in his church.
Saw him in rccg program and i shook my head, what nonsense and damage control is this.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by rusher14: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Ojiofor:
Saharareporters are full of bullshıııt
Even if her story is true she was not raped,she and her gang (SR) are cheap blackmailers.

Let the cheap lying son of the devil admit his sin.

And you too should stop supporting the adulterer.

If either woman was your sister (Suleman's wife or Otobo) what would your reaction be?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Olutimo: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Well God knows the truth.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by back2sender: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
don't mind these idiots.
Naa you be humpty dumpty. Alfa Sule fuccking small small girls in his church.
April 25,2017 around the corner, your Alfa will see pepper in court

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
lies every where anyone that believes this is just a fool. playing with our intelligence. what I understand there is that she faked the chat. she is the one chatting herself. .. many of us have to phone and I so much believed she downloaded the BBM app to here phone and charted herself up. what I see there is incomplete chat with different picturs. men hardly changes their profile pics. abeg tell the lies to people who are envious to see his downfall.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
mekadmiry:

If she releases video now, u would say it's doctored.
The same way they said Chidinma's video was doctored until the truth came out and she confessed from her hiding place
Video is difficult to manipulate!
Larger % of people knew immediately that Chidinma was a lying cucumber!

Get this right, why is Otobo's lawyer, Keyamo not talking again?
Why can't she take all these evidences t,o court?
She can't win this case by online posts.
She's doing these bank statement & snap chat postz for people like you.

If this case balance well in court, the law ll mandate it for UBA, Apostle Suleiman's network operator (MTN, glo, Etisalat etc) to release his call log during the time he contacted Otobo.
Instead of filing strong law suits, Stephanie is figjting online. Only girls do that.
And why is she crying foul play? To expose Suleiman abi to revenge? Ponder on that question.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by malware: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
RealDealz:
Did I make fp?

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by legalvoice(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Concocted...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Aburi001: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am so sure you wouldn't have typed that trash if she was ur sis...Hypo Hypo hypocrite
He has a right to his own opinion. It's called Freedom of speech tongue
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by back2sender: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=abbeyty post=55398263]i wont buy into this until i see their video doing the real thing together [/quote
]

ASK ALFA SULE HE HAS THE VIDEO.

HE RAN TO RCCG FOR GO TO PLEAD WITH Govt ON HIS BEHALF, IT WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE HE HAS REALLY OVER STEP HIS BOUNDARY AS AN ALFA
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by chiteny(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

Like u said send me your pictures. Without a picture u can't do the Photoshop. Let Apostle Suleiman show us the picture they used for the Photoshop?.

Oga Pastors are humans I once caught a senior bishop fornicating I wanted to blackmail him on Nairaland.

Pastors are humans or will u say she bribed Eco Bank for the statement?

Good, pastor are humans. I did not say "Apple" did not do it. I am only saying provide a compelling proof.

If i am a prostitute and frolicking with a high level Personnel in the society with the slightest thought of a blackmail, i should have evidences. Pictures/videos of us together (i could hire an undercover photographer/camera guy for this). "Apple" visited her father's house for marriage and in this day and age there are no picture or video of the marriage "knocking of door". C'mon guys!!

Is the bank not UBA from the picture? Picture below indicated Etisalat was used for the chat. If anyone has been to Canada, please confirm they have Etisalat there.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by jidxin(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
yours is a very stupid comment....u re pqrt 9f doz dat makes nigerian suffe4s because of ur gullibility. how on earth can u just believe dz crap. I think d pastor needs to take legal action against this lady. anybody can fabricate a text message or bbm msg. bt this im not judging until ve weighed it 9n balance of probability.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by klarke(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Lame!
I can also update bbm with Rihanna then add her pic and tell you I was chatting with her all night. You would believe that too won't you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 09, 2017
I am not in the class of people who will fight and die for politicians or pastors...I know nobody is a saint but my pain is how pastors cheat their congregation with fake prophecies and revelation. These got to stop. I dont worship Pastors, I SERVE THE LIVING GOD

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Not saying apostle is innocent or otobo is either, but what I don't understand all this while is what led yo all these exposures? She should have exposed him the very first time he approached her. Nawaooo
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by back2sender: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Dindondin:

Video is difficult to manipulate!
Larger % of people knew immediately that Chidinma was a lying cucumber!

Get this right, why is Otobo's lawyer, Keyamo not talking again?
Why can't she take all these evidences t,o court?
She can't win this case by online posts.
She's doing these bank statement & snap chat postz for people like you.

If this case balance well in court, the law ll mandate it for UBA, Apostle Suleiman's network operator (MTN, glo, Etisalat etc) to release his call log during the time he contacted Otobo.
Instead of filing strong law suits, Stephanie is figjting online. Only girls do that.
And why is she crying foul play? To expose Suleiman abi to revenge? Ponder on that question.
WHY IS ALFA SULE RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST?
YOU GUYS SAID NO SHAKING BUT HE HAS BEEN MOVING FROM CUNTRY TO CUNTRY LOOKING FOR WAYS TO RESOLVE THIS AND THE CLIMAX WAS TO APPEAR IN RCCG WITH GO.
GO SHOULD STAY CLEAR OF THIS ALFA SULE, GOVT WILL NOT LISTEN TO HIS PLEADINGS ON ALFA SULE
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:
Picture below indicated Etisalat was used for the chat. If anyone has been to Canada, please confirm they have Etisalat there.
This issue has already been explained several time on this thread. Did you read it at all?

The first pic, she uses Fido which is a canadian network. She was in canada and their relationship was smooth then. On the second pic, she is in Nigeria when they had issues.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
ode... didn't you see Etisalat 3G? So Etisala is in Canada? You saw a name, do you know the Phone number behind Johnson? Do you realise any number can be given any name? Why is the timing current and not dated 2015? Look at the time.
check my previous post stop abusing.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2017
[sup][/sup]
chiteny:

Good, pastor are humans. I did not say "Apple" did not do it. I am only saying provide a compelling proof.

If i am a prostitute and frolicking with a high level Personnel in the society with the slightest thought of a blackmail, i should have evidences. Pictures/videos of us together (i could high and undercover photographer/camera guy for this). "Apple" visited her father's house for marriage and in this day and age there are no picture or video of the marriage "knocking of door" C'mon guys!!

Is the bank not UBA from the picture? Picture below indicated Etisalat was used for the chat. If anyone has been to Canada, please confirm they have Etisalat there.
This is not just good for both of them at all. She should have exposed him immediately he approached her

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.