Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos (4168 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Photos Of Herself Before And After Surgery / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Sexy Etiko Still Flaunts Dangerous Curves Even After Sacrifice In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by celebritygists(m): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria guy post with naked ladies and post and brag about it......
What's life turning into with our young ladies?
See more pic below

Check videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYos9I-pEHQ

Check more photos and videos: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/04/nigeria-guy-post-with-naked-ladies.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by EricMason(m): 4:16am On Apr 09, 2017
OG I c u fam shocked, after a major pick up grin grin
Re: Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by uboma(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
lol.

This time he has the sense to hide the identities of his play toys.

The extent to which some ladies will go just to gain material benefit still beats my imagination!
Re: Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by refreshrate: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Which part of the country is he from please?

I'm asking for a friend
Re: Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by celebritygists(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
refreshrate:
Which part of the country is he from please?

I'm asking for a friend
He's Yoruba.
Re: Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by Amberon: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
When HIV comes calling, don beg, don cry.
Re: Nigeria Guy Post With Naked Ladies On Instagram And Still Flaunts Photos+videos by ise82(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Nengi & Kiddwaya Did In Front Of Ozo That Got People Reacting / Chidi Dike Vs Clinton Joshua Who Is The Best Actor / Is It True That Ayo Mogaji Married A Herbalist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.