Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (4254 Views)

FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Please read very carefully and try to make amendment in your life because indeed God is no respecter of any man. If you are guilty, it means your guilty and must face the consquencies no matter who you are.

I was a fan of Michael Jackson and my favourite was "you are not alone". So, few months after his death and burial, i and my facebook friends from Czech Republic usually talked about him and his songs.

But the truth was each time i want to pray, my spirit always warned me to refrain from discussing Michael Jackson. So, i stopped discussing him or playing my favourite track as i was warned.

So, one fateful night, i slept and had a night vision. In that vision, i was taken to a very dark place and before me was a tunel that went deep into the ground. I saw very thick and dark flames coming out of it.

As i looked at the flames, lo and behold the smokes lifted up Michael Jackson, he was in great pains as he was been tormented inside the tunel of thick flames.

Immedately he was lifted up, it didn't take up to a minute before he was pulled down into the tunel and i was disconnected and woke up.

I am not sharing vision to scare anyone or compel anyone to forsake his/her sinful ways but for you all to read and bear witness that i shared it.

N/B: Your actions today will determine your reward tomorrow.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Wetin we no fit hear for NL?

3 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by zykson(m): 1:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Cos ure a fan now your God is now making you invade peoples' privacy?...when he was alive doing whatever he was doing that made him get to where he his that you saw u werent there why is it now youre there? Biko mind your own business if not that same God of yours gon make people see you own sorry state and others mock and bare witness

3 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Yes. A great man who spent billions trying to heal the world, and continuously made effort to promote togetherness, love, and unity among humans is currently burning and gnashing his teeth in hell. Smh.

I hate how the 'illuminati lookout' people ascribe extreme talent to the devil. Just because they're too lazy to develop their inherent talents, they feel that anybody who's incredibly talented must gave 'bought it' from the 'devil'.

Michael Joseph Jackson spent up to 18 hours of his day practicing singing and dancing. His vocal coach, Seth Riggs, says he's never seen someone as hardworking and dedicated to perfecting his craft as Michael was. When he first paid a few dollars to learn how to do the moonwalk, he spent up to 3hours everyday for almost a year perfecting it before he ever did it live. Baby face recounts his experience with MJ, saying he recorded up to 36 takes of one verse in 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are', just because he wanted it to be perfect.

The contributions he made to the world to try to make it a better place are still here for all to see. And then after watching a few conspiracy theory videos on YouTube by fat old men who still live with their mom, you accept that he was a 'spawn of Satan' and come here to spit on his grave.

You should evaluate your beliefs if you think dedicating your life to doing the right thing and trying to influence people positively with your talents will end you up in a place of eternal torment.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 1:37am On Apr 09, 2017
zykson:
Cos ure a fan now your God is now making you invade peoples' privacy?...when he was alive doing whatever he was doing that made him get to where he his that you saw u werent there why is it now youre there? Biko mind your own business if not that same God of yours gon make people see you own sorry state and others mock and bare witness

I don't like sharing this like this because of some set of spiritual illiterates like you.

Like i said you are now a witness that i shared it.

What i have been priviledged to see and hear, you can not understand.

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 1:40am On Apr 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Wetin we no fit hear for NL?

I can't tell you what you want to hear rather i will only tell you what i saw and heard

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 1:47am On Apr 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Yes. A great man who spent billions trying to heal the world, and continuously made effort to promote togetherness, love, and unity among humans is currently burning and gnashing his teeth in hell. Smh.

I hate how the 'illuminati lookout' people ascribe extreme talent to the devil. Just because they're too lazy to develop their inherent talents, they feel that anybody who's incredibly talented must gave 'bought it' from the 'devil'.

Michael Joseph Jackson spent up to 18 hours of his day practicing singing and dancing. His vocal coach, Seth Riggs, says he's never seen someone as hardworking and dedicated to perfecting his craft as Michael was. When he first paid a few dollars to learn how to do the moonwalk, he spent up to 3hours everyday for almost a year perfecting it before he ever did it live. Baby face recounts his experience with MJ, saying he recorded up to 36 takes of one verse in 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are', just because he wanted it to be perfect.

The contributions he made to the world to try to make it a better place are still here for all to see. And then after watching a few conspiracy theory videos on YouTube by fat old men who still live with their mom, you accept that he was a 'spawn of Satan' and come her to spit on his grave.

You should evaluate your beliefs if you think dedicating your life to doing the right thing and trying to influence people positively with your talents will end you up in a place of eternal torment.

I wasn't responsible for the vision neither was i the One who judged him. I am only telling you what i saw. Period!

If u like commit suicide to save the world, u go face judgement
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

I wasn't responsible for the vision neither was i the One who judged him. I am only telling you what i saw. Period!

You only saw what you expected to see.

5 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by zykson(m): 2:10am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

I don't like sharing this like this because of some set of spiritual illiterates like you.

Like i said you are now a witness that i shared it.

What i have been priviledged to see and hear, you can not understand.
You've started again! with your spiritual nonesense...you're confused and yet still convinced that you know all things in your spiritual state even when you have no idea of what the hell youre saying.you claim to know what others dont and reason well above them but without 'common sense',yet you consider yourself extraordinary and others that apply common sense and the simple laws of nature naive...Biko wake up the least your God can do is to respect ppls' privacy even from your book of stories he didnt allow the rich man to send pple to the world and warn his brothers abt his state instead he said his prophets on earth will warn them cos aint proper!...next time ask him to show you where u gon end your sorry ass Jackson own no Conshine You

7 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by joe4real12: 2:53am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

You are a bloody liar.
Even the devil go dey envy your lies grin

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by excadz(m): 3:47am On Apr 09, 2017
Your conscience is the reason for the dream. You are religious but you like this crotch grabbing, skin bleaching, desire dependent and self destructive Michael. He went against everything you believe but he made you feel good, didn't he? Things that make us feel good are not a sin unless they corrupt our moral bearings. If you havent bleaching your skin, gotten plastic surgery, or taking drugs, you've survived and your conscience is working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by ifenes(m): 5:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Your dream is a reflection of how polluted and mid-informed your mind is. You cannot expect anything good from an inductrinated mind. Your dream has got nothing to do with with Mr Michael Jackson but you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by bootylady101(f): 5:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmm Michael
our mentor in bleaching and surgery
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by NPComplete: 6:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Every dumb nonentity who can't even tell how they will get their next meal will just come on nairaland religion section and start ascribing god-like powers to themselves and claiming their delusions and hallucinations come from God and that they have somehow been bestowed powers to read the future and see into the spiritual realm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2017
All these people seeing Michael Jackson make me wonder if it's only Michael that's in hell. What about your grandfather and great grandfather? I'm sure they never knew Christ but you can't see them, it's only Michael y'all see. You better fight your fears before you're completely deranged.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by jimmyjenseng(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Guy, why you dey lie like this? Hope say you dey read your buybull well so?

Lets get down to the script[/b]ure and read what it says.

[b]John 5:28-29 (NIRV)
“Do not be amazed at this. A time is coming
when all who are in the grave will hear his
voice. They will all come out of their graves.
Those who have done good will rise and live
again. Those who have done evil will rise and
be found guilty.

Apparently, Michael Jackson is in the grave, otherwise called Hades, Gehenna or hell, now. He's not burning in "hell fire" as you've claimed.

Revelation 20 (NIRV)
14 Then Death and Hell were thrown into the
lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second
death. 15 Anyone whose name was not written
in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of
fire.

The second death is after the judgement where those terned as sinners according to your buybull will be thrown into "hell fire" to be tormented and burnt for eternity.
The great white throne judgement hasn't occurred, how then is MJ burning in hell?
Don't tell me you're writing the second draft of the Bible so that the story becomes more intriguing.
wink wink wink
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by timawoku(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:
Please read very carefully and try to make amendment in your life because indeed God is no respecter of any man. If you are guilty, it means your guilty and must face the consquencies no matter who you are.

I was a fan of Michael Jackson and my favourite was "you are not alone". So, few months after his death and burial, i and my facebook friends from Czech Republic usually talked about him and his songs.

But the truth was each time i want to pray, my spirit always warned me to refrain from discussing Michael Jackson. So, i stopped discussing him or playing my favourite track as i was warned.

So, one fateful night, i slept and had a night vision. In that vision, i was taken to a very dark place and before me was a tunel that went deep into the ground. I saw very thick and dark flames coming out of it.

As i looked at the flames, lo and behold the smokes lifted up Michael Jackson, he was in great pains as he was been tormented inside the tunel of thick flames.

Immedately he was lifted up, it didn't take up to a minute before he was pulled down into the tunel and i was disconnected and woke up.

I am not sharing vision to scare anyone or compel anyone to forsake his/her sinful ways but for you all to read and bear witness that i shared it.

N/B: Your actions today will determine your reward tomorrow.

Peace!
thanks for sharing boss

Its quite scary to know that no matter how good you have been, if you don't know christ, you have wasted all efforts.
Word of advice; don't reply people that doubt, u have done ur bits. Cheers!
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by Wilgrea7(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

Peace!

really?? God just showed you a vision of Michael Jackson burning in hell because of what? so that people would stop saying his name or listening to his songs?? i was once told that if you listen to his songs, you'll go to hell because you're selling your soul to the devil.... all those are lies... there are other Christian views on the so called hell.. btw... the hell tactic doesn't work as it did before.. peace

4 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You only saw what you expected to see.

This is usually the way Jehovah witness thinks.

I will not lie against anyone especially the dead because i will also die one day (maybe today ).
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2017
zykson:
You've started again! with your spiritual nonesense...you're confused and yet still convinced that you know all things in your spiritual state even when you have no idea of what the hell youre saying.you claim to know what others dont and reason well above them but without 'common sense',yet you consider yourself extraordinary and others that apply common sense and the simple laws of nature naive...Biko wake up the least your God can do is to respect ppls' privacy even from your book of stories he didnt allow the rich man to send pple to the world and warn his brothers abt his state instead he said his prophets on earth will warn them cos aint proper!...next time ask him to show you where u gon end your sorry ass Jackson own no Conshine You

My dear what you don't is far beyond you. I've not started anything again but only telling you guys what i saw.

Common sense? When it comes to the things of God what i need is DIVINE WISDOM ( EPIGNOSIS ) instead of your common sense. Common sense is carnal and has no spiritual backing.

I don't not care about what you or anybody thinks about me as long as i am telling the truth. I know you read my post on Pastor David Ibiyeomie and you are one of those encourage him to fight for the Almighty Father instead of allowing the Father to do His thing.

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2017
joe4real12:

You are a bloody liar.
Even the devil go dey envy your lies grin

I speak the truth in Christ and nothing but the truth. I did not add neither did i subtracted anything from i was shown.

I have seen the devil with horns and tails in two different occasions. I have seen the acient serpent that was larger than two 40ft containers and over 500 meters long coming out of the sea. I know about the marine kingdom and their mission and have fought them in many ocasion.

So, you are right to say that even the devil will envy me but because of lies rather its because even the devil knows i am telling the truth
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by frank317: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2017
See you see Michael Jackson. someone you couldn't even go near the people he knew, now that he said dead you are seeing him up and down in hell.
Why didn't ur God send you to him to warn him when he was alive? If you couldn't talk to him when he was alive, u have no business seeing him now that he is dead.
So have u seen all ur generations that are supposed to be in hell? Watin concern u concern Michael Jackson?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
dalaman:

You didn't see anything you deluded idiot. You just made the story up.

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross
is foolishness to those who
are perishing, but to us who
are being saved it is the
power of God.

You see your life now? You called me a deluded idiot because i said what i saw which didn t go down well with you. But i am not and can never be perturbed because i know your type and the path you belong.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by frank317: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross
is foolishness to those who
are perishing, but to us who
are being saved it is the
power of God.

You see your life now? You called me a deluded idiot because i said what i saw which didn t go down well with you. But i am not and can never be perturbed because i know your type and the path you belong.

So u expect us to believe something u saw in ur dream? If everybody starts sharing their dreams and call it reality i am sure we will all be running in different directions.
You either didn't see anything or what u saw is just ur mind playing tricks on u... Stop selling it as fact, it makes u sound like a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
excadz:
Your conscience is the reason for the dream. You are religious but you like this crotch grabbing, skin bleaching, desire dependent and self destructive Michael. He went against everything you believe but he made you feel good, didn't he? Things that make us feel good are not a sin unless they corrupt our moral bearings. If you havent bleaching your skin, gotten plastic surgery, or taking drugs, you've survived and your conscience is working.

You can't say my conscience was the reason i had the dream because at that point i was not longer involved in discussing him neither do i have to bother myself thinkin about him.

Just like Michael Jackson, i also had my flaws until my journey of predestination started. I was a vikinian, a hardcore fornicator and weed smoker, a pure rebellion against God.

I loved Michael because his songs were instrumental to success in committing fornication.

But everything has changed now
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
ifenes:
Your dream is a reflection of how polluted and mid-informed your mind is. You cannot expect anything good from an inductrinated mind. Your dream has got nothing to do with with Mr Michael Jackson but you.

No you are wrong
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2017
lilbest4:
All these people seeing Michael Jackson make me wonder if it's only Michael that's in hell. What about your grandfather and great grandfather? I'm sure they never knew Christ but you can't see them, it's only Michael y'all see. You better fight your fears before you're completely deranged.

I will likewise perish if i failed to tell the truth.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by obonujoker(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Did you see these people as well??

Marilyn Monroe
Muhammad Ali
Nelson Mandela
Hitler
Muhammad SAW
Tupac Shakur
John Lennon
Abacha
Nebuchadnezzar
The rich man from Lazarus parable
Judas Iscariot

Or its only MJ you saw??

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by firstking01(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:

The contributions he made to the world to try to make it a better place are still here for all to see. And then after watching a few conspiracy theory videos on YouTube by fat old men who still live with their mom, you accept that he was a 'spawn of Satan' and come her to spit on his grave.

Self righteousness will stlll end you up in hell cool.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
Guy, why you dey lie like this? Hope say you dey read your buybull well so?

Lets get down to the script[/b]ure and read what it says.

[b]John 5:28-29 (NIRV)
“Do not be amazed at this. A time is coming
when all who are in the grave will hear his
voice. They will all come out of their graves.
Those who have done good will rise and live
again. Those who have done evil will rise and
be found guilty.

Apparently, Michael Jackson is in the grave, otherwise called Hades, Gehenna or hell, now. He's not burning in "hell fire" as you've claimed.

Revelation 20 (NIRV)
14 Then Death and Hell were thrown into the
lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second
death. 15 Anyone whose name was not written
in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of
fire.

The second death is after the judgement where those terned as sinners according to your buybull will be thrown into "hell fire" to be tormented and burnt for eternity.
The great white throne judgement hasn't occurred, how then is MJ burning in hell?
Don't tell me you're writing the second draft of the Bible so that the story becomes more intriguing.
wink wink wink

Your Bible is an INCOMPLETE BOOK. It is just a guide to know God, what He has done and a little on what was happen after.

Your sure and reliable source is the Holy Spirit.

No wonder the Bible says in

2 Corinthian 3:6

He has made us competent as
ministers of a new covenant--
not of the letter but of the
Spirit; for the letter kills, but
the Spirit gives life.

The Holy Spirit is the One who shows us all things
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Wilgrea7:

really?? God just showed you a vision of Michael Jackson burning in hell because of what? so that people would stop saying his name or listening to his songs?? i was once told that if you listen to his songs, you'll go to hell because you're selling your soul to the devil.... all those are lies... there are other Christian views on the so called hell.. btw... the hell tactic doesn't work as it did before.. peace

You now a witness that i told u what i saw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Girls And Modesty. Whats Your Take On This? / Yahweh Again - Deut. 7 / CONSEQUENCES of the ONCE Saved/always Saved" Heresy or OSAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.