Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop (1249 Views)

Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by Syjibrin(f): 4:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Late midnight today been Sunday I received a text from N power that they are sorry to inform me that HP has been dropped. I should please log on intoNPVN portal and update my device selection before 10/04/2017 11:59pm. And when I log on into my NPVN portal on my dash board I actually saw the HP there but above the device I saw change device which was not there before but when I click on it I only saw two device Samsung and Afro 2 in 1. Who else experience same? Lalasticlala myd44 and the rest of our hard working moderators please move this message to the permanent site
Re: I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by Syjibrin(f): 5:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Let me book a space in the flight
Re: I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by Mopricelezz(f): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2017
True. I had to choose Samsung. I am so pained Sha.

1 Like

Re: I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by walad4yhu(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Dear Volunteer, we are sorry to inform u that HP has been dropped. Please log on into NPVN portal and update your device selection before 10/04/2017 11:59pm
Re: I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by Syjibrin(f): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Mopricelezz:
True. I had to choose Samsung. I am so pained Sha.
the remaining device are the list device I fancy. I don't know the one to choose right now
Re: I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by Mopricelezz(f): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Syjibrin:
the remaining device are the list device I fancy. I don't know the one to choose right now

My dear if I had known I would have selected Tecno. They ought to allow us select from any of d devices. Not just limit us to two. To think I chose mine the very first day. I have accepted Samsung like that. Lol
Re: I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by kosasly(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2017
That HP be go well before shall. . . Which one I go choose now?
Re: I Receive A Text From N Power That HP Selected Has Been Drop by mattyboy007(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Were is lala now day don break..

(1) (Reply)

Technical Skill Training Program / Adron Homes / WAEC Holder Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.