Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? (31689 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by felixomor: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
He is.
There has been no otherwise statement released yet.
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by martineverest(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
well africans and sight tight mentality are like....

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by martineverest(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
HelloBiafra:
Maybe!

But, what's your business? Are you a RCCG member, or are you just full of APROKO?
smh..sheeple

5 Likes

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by phemiee1810(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Its my birthday today show some love

7 Likes

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Aystarz: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
dolphinife:
Well since the code of the FRCN has been suspended, what do you expect??

The parties has to go back to the status quo
And that had to happen clandestinely abi?

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by seguno2: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
dolphinife:
Well since the code of the FRCN has been suspended, what do you expect??

The parties has to go back to the status quo

You mean that he did not receive Holy Spirit information of the return to status quo when he chose the Nigerian overseer?
This is getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by seguno2: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:
He is.
There has been no otherwise statement released yet.

Is Adeboye overseer by statement or is he overseer by action and authority?
Which one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by opribo(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:
Goodmorning friends, so this matter has been on my mind for a while.
Remember that earlier in the year, an administrative conundrum prompted Baba Adeboye to hand over day-to-day Nigerian operations to his Special Assistant to GO on Finance, Pastor Obayemi, in line with the code of governance for non-profit entities.
Four months on, It appears Pastor Obayemi has been quietly eased back to his previous role, as we no longer hear anything about him, Instead baba still runs the show as before.
RCCG worshipers, are my suspicions correct? Does Pastor Obayemi play any role as the Nigerian Overseer at RCCG events?
Ofcus the Code of Conduct had since been suspended.

Lalasticlala do you agree with me?

Haven't you heard VP is a pastor in rccg, if he is there and this thing sees the light of day he will be in soup in his church, so the best thing is to silemtly die the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by felixomor: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
seguno2:

Is Adeboye overseer by statement or is he overseer by action and authority?
Which one?

Osibanjo was acting president after an official statement.
It's the way things are done,
at least outside the world of touts.
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Candybob(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2017
I wonder oooh
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by carolorun(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2017
not sure
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by petitejolie(f): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
0803044080070. u can call him and ask. its always good to hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Keep deceiving yourselves, the man is just there as a camouflage. He is a stooge, yeye people keep giving out your money to people that do not care about you.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by juman(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
all this people running buisness empire calling it church.
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by bareal(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2017
greatgod2012:
NO! Baba Adeboye still remains the GO, based on my observation too!

Based on logistics you mean? grin
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by tonio2wo: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:

Could we then say Baba Adeboye wasn't directed by the spirit to pick Pastor John?

Lol! Na trouble u dey find so o!

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2017
petitejolie:
0803044080070. u can call him and ask. its always good to hear from the horse's mouth.
Is that your number?
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by DaProff001(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Obviously, you specialize in poking your nose into things which are no concern of yours. Since, you can't comprehend the simplest English words, I will help you spell things out in Black and White

1. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (Presently in 196 countries of the world)
2. Pastor Joseph Obayemi is the 'National Overseer' of the RCCG in Nigeria (For administrative reasons. There are more than 40, 000 parishes in Nigeria)
3. Pastor Joseph Obayemi is the administrative head in Nigeria to assist Daddy GO as the job is a herculean one.
4. If you attend RCCG, you'll know that Pastor Obayemi is an important and functional head. At the just concluded April Holy Ghost Service on 7th April 2017, he was recognized as the National Overseer.

Try to find things out for yourself next time before asking JAMB questions. Our secondary school students are having a hard time already as things are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by tonio2wo: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2017
DaProff001:
Obviously, you specialize in poking your nose into things which are no concern of yours. Since, you can't comprehend the simplest English words, I will help you spell things out in Black and White

1. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (Presently in 196 countries of the world)
2. Pastor Joseph Obayemi is the 'National Overseer' of the RCCG in Nigeria (For administrative reasons. There are more than 40, 000 parishes in Nigeria)
3. Pastor Joseph Obayemi is the administrative head in Nigeria to assist Daddy GO as the job is a herculean one.
4. If you attend RCCG, you'll know that Pastor Obayemi is an important and functional head. At the just concluded April Holy Ghost Service on 7th April 2017, he was recognized as the National Overseer.

Try to find things out for yourself next time before asking JAMB questions. Our secondary school students are having a hard time already as things are.

Why r u being so defensive? Op only asked a reasonable question.
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol isn't it not obvious that the new man only carries GO as a Chieftaincy title and not an office?
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by cytell56: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:
Goodmorning friends, so this matter has been on my mind for a while.
Remember that earlier in the year, an administrative conundrum prompted Baba Adeboye to hand over day-to-day Nigerian operations to his Special Assistant to GO on Finance, Pastor Obayemi, in line with the code of governance for non-profit entities.
Four months on, It appears Pastor Obayemi has been quietly eased back to his previous role, as we no longer hear anything about him, Instead baba still runs the show as before.
RCCG worshipers, are my suspicions correct? Does Pastor Obayemi play any role as the Nigerian Overseer at RCCG events?
Ofcus the Code of Conduct had since been suspended.

Lalasticlala do you agree with me?
So to you things of the spirit is "Show", may God forgive you.
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by DIKEnaWAR: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
Yes he his

Baba is the world wide overseer

I like it that way

We pray baba live more fruitful years

There is a template that will be followed

There won't be in fighting

You seem to like all these "baba continue" things. We're you raised by one baba and think every baba should continue?
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by delerx(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
This is a very good post.our pastors should live by example and not try to be doing like ibb aka maradonna. The problem is we don't question our pastors. A common man can not even see adeboye talkless of questioning him
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by babyfaceafrica: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2017
tonio2wo:

Why r u being so defensive? Op only asked a reasonable question.
OP is mischievous... It is very obvious
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2017
delerx:
This is a very good post.our pastors should live by example and not try to be doing like ibb aka maradonna. The problem is we don't question our pastors. A common man can not even see adeboye talkless of questioning him
anybody can see adeboye when less busy..stop this your antics
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2017
DaProff001:

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
HelloBiafra:
Maybe!

But, what's your business? Are you a RCCG member, or are you just full of APROKO?
Na aproko I dey do oooo. Epp my ministry
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by tonio2wo: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

How?
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by olowobaba10: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2017
IT IS CALLED INDIRECT RULE
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
petitejolie:
You wan put person pikin for trouble? Who get that number?
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Na wa for you ooo, i come with clean hands oooo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant / Why I Stopped Closing My Eyes During Prayers. / 65 Yr Old Woman Gets Flogged Over Witchcraft Allegations In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.