Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Experience In Maharajji's Village - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Maharajji's Village (848 Views)

Satguru Maharajji / Watch Thew Discussion Between Guru Maharajji And Daddy Freeze / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Maharajji's Village by mike85060: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
i went to kilometer 10 lagos ibadan expressway ibadan to see the much talk about God. when i got there he was on the alter preaching with his kingly attires sorrounded by arti light careers. he talk about how the european brought religion to destroy africa. That there is no popular pastor pastor who is not using african power to protect himself and to perform miracle. That he had come with the truth to bring peace to the world, to save the weary and the weak. That the world is standing on one leg(the white) and the world must stand on both legs (the white and the black) that's the black are the elder brother and the true children of God. That he had survive many persecution even from those he came to save. That's he is love personified. he encourage his fellowers to be lovers amidst persecution. as he was preaching, in my mind i said he looks handsome on the attires. he then turn to the right and told the congregation that someone said he is handsome on his attires but the outward handsome is not the main thing but to make pure ones heart. as i was about going i said in my mind if this man is what they said he is then let me be given five of his tracks so as to give my friends. as i was about departing someone who was sitting close to me told me that i should help him out with transport fare back to his place as he has no money on him. i ask him where is his place and how much will take him there? he said is in lagos that the transport fare is n500. i told him to wait for me let me go to where i kept my bag, he said he wil follow me because that is also where he kept his bag. when we reach there i brought out n500 and gave to him, he thanks me but as i was about going he ask me to wait, he rush to his bag and brought out bunch of Maharajji track, counted five out of it and gave to me, he told me these track with maharajji's photogragh wil protect me against evil. that i wil come come out unhurt if i'm in a vehicle that get accident. i collected the tracks and remembered what i said in my mind that if he is what they said he is then i should be given five of his tracks. My suggestion is y can't we give this man that benefit of doubt to prove himself. if someone said he is a carpenter y doubt him but give him wood and see if he can make furniture out of it. if he has been claiming this for about 40yrs now don't u think he is worth listening to? after all the the bible said test all spirits and the church and the mosque has fail us.
Re: My Experience In Maharajji's Village by malificent(f): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Okay
Re: My Experience In Maharajji's Village by ahamonyeka(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maharajji strong member spotted.

You have come to deceive us.

(1) (Reply)

Why God Cannot Stop Evil. / My personal Testimony On How God Saved Me From Death-bishop David Oyedepo / See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.