Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? (36289 Views)

Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! / I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by MrMcJay(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
OP, you are alive while many are dead. If that is God being partial, would you go and join the others so that things can be equal?

Cc: snowblaq

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Aregs(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ik
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by ztanleechima(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
i no follow oh.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by sabi99(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ekwutekwana ihe aga eji wee kee isi gi okpo.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Crownwahley(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
This is what happen when you listening so attentively to your psychology Proffesors in school.

Thinking about God himself can make one mad talk less of saying he is partial or not.
Issokay cool

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nickizoe(f): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
zionmade:
Brother it is called Grace and divine destiny.
There are many ways to activate dat grace.
Peter and Judas: Judas was not destined to betray Jesus but someone needed to do the betrayal and Judas who had been stealing from d treasury made himself available for devil to use him.
Peter had activated grace by following Jesus with all his heart and commitment.
SAUL AND DAVID
Saul was a proud man, he was also disobedient unlike David who was in continual obedience and giving of praises to God.
God is not a democrat and he does not blow whistle on a level ground, he operates on grace and ur grace might not be on d same level as mine.
I responded to u hoping u re a Christian pls ignore my response if u re a big bang product
oh yeah you just reminded me of the Big bang theory...well said...Is Grace...
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by damosade(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aseyi owu ni olorun.. Kos I eni to le mu si
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nickizoe(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Crownwahley:
This is what happen when you listening so attentively to your psychology Proffesors in school.

Thinking about God himself can make one mad talk less of saying he is partial or not.
Issokay cool
Even philosophers also
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by pussyAvenger: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:
In Romans 9 vs 16...so then it is not of him that willeth,nor of him that runneth,but of God that sheweth mercy.

That means God is selective of whom to show mercy to,why that?...are we not all his creatures?...we can see this in the case of jacob and esau...he showed mercy to jacob unlike esau...

Peter and judas iscariot...peter was showed mercy but judas was doomed to die...

Saul and david....

And lots of biblical cases...

Not everyone will receive the mercy of God...some are doomed to die no matter how many years spent on the earth...God spares only those he wish to and destroy others...

Little wonders why someone will commit a particular sin,will go scot free but someone else that commit that same sin might die.....

So doesnt it mean that God is a partial God?...state your opinion without insults...
Religion is a consolidated literature
Dont believe all it says

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by thundafire: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
OP is so daft,can u pls explain y God gave mankind an individual mindset to make ur choice to choose hw u live ur life dats y dy devil thought he was wise in destroying God work and ended up been dy perfect tool to perfect HIS work
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by QuietHammer(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
frank317:

If it is the spirit of death that is responsible for taking life, shouldn't he be the one we should thank him for not taking our own?
Why are we thanking God instead when he has watched the spirit of death kill millions or billions over the years without stopping it. God should over come spirit of death then we will look at history, see that spirit of death had actually gone, trust me, the way i will thank God eh, he will be feeling glike kemen when he won head of house in big brother Naija.

Glad this is coming from the same u who is asking me to thank God for being alive.
Why are we thanking God for this miserable life when he has better plans for us after death. Shouldn't we be begging him to kill us all and hasten our passage to meet him biko
I like your usage of the mirror effect. grin
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Who are you to question God?...Refiner, you should know that some things are beyond human comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by jnrbayano(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
You are an artist, makes two paintings to put in your gallery.

They were beautiful.

But you suddenly decided to destroy painting 1 and leave painting 2.

Refiner,

Have you shown cruelty to painting 1 that will warrant it to demand explanations for your decision?
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Jerryman94(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:
In Romans 9 vs 16...so then it is not of him that willeth,nor of him that runneth,but of God that sheweth mercy.

So doesnt it mean that God is a partial God?...state your opinion without insults...

You meant Yahweh, and not Allah, right? Well, Yahweh and Allah are what you see when you want to flush your faeces and have to get up from the toilet bowl cool

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by lonelydora: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Singing loudly ***Refiner haff join gang***
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by QuietHammer(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Crownwahley:

Issokay cool
I doubt if there is any video of Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins on YouTube which I've not seen. Trust me, insanity is just a step away from a sane mind
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by D1official: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
BEST ANSWER. My God can't and can never be partial. "He showeth mercies to who he will".Who is d mercy for?. in as much as the mercy is for someone,the mercy is for no one and for everyone,depending on your heart,nd actions(2 Chronicles 16:9).The hearth and choices of these men dis qualified nd approved them, just as the hearth and choices of so many is currently deceiving them.

5 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by QuietHammer(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
Who are you to question God?...Refiner, you should know that some things are beyond human comprehension.
Just like the cure to malaria was beyond human comprehension some years ago?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
QuietHammer:

Just like the cure to malaria was beyond human comprehension some years ago?
I am not going to discuss God with anyone. Goodnight.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Mecoy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:

That means God is selective of whom to show mercy to,why that?...are we not all his creatures?...we can see this in the case of jacob and esau...he showed mercy to jacob unlike esau...

Peter and judas iscariot...peter was showed mercy but judas was doomed to die...

Saul and david....

Not everyone will receive the mercy of God...some are doomed to die no matter how many years spent on the earth...God spares only those he wish to and destroy others...

Little wonders why someone will commit a particular sin,will go scot free but someone else that commit that same sin might die.....

God is not partial. He only loves certain people more than the other, and the amount of love God shows us is a function of the love we give to him. It depends on how we see God and how we relate to his matters.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Wasapella: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
If you do not know the True Nature of God... Misrepresenting Him is inevitable...

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by walls01: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
frank317:

U said God is not partial but went ahead to say he shows mercy to whomever he pleases, not to all. Isn't that partiality?

Ya right.. some are dead some are alive, as they all breathing the same air? Is that not partial?

Besides how does the presence of air show that God is merciful. He created humans and thought air was necessary for their survival and u say that makes him merciful.
So because petrol was made as a necessity for car to move well that mean humans are merciful to cars for making petrol?

the constant disobedience of man as hidden God master plan for man. every man would have enjoyed God goodness. God promise to make every thing new and be the way he really wanted
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by oodua1stson: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
The biblical God is a myth

Don't worry yourself about him

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Just thinking ;How would a hungry cat react when it mistakenly finds itself in a den of rats?.
Sometimes God delays some blessings meant for us because we are not ready for it and if He permits it, we may end up overwhelmed and destroyed.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by hopefulLandlord: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:

of course, since we'll shoot your points full of holes, so much holes that Diallo would look whole in comparison

BTW, when is your friend Gotye going to release another hit song? its been so long I heard from him, he's now somebody I used to know
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by stamapro(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
He is the Porter and we the clay. He chooses to do as He pleases,that is why He is God not a Man. Relate it
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by refiner(f): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Singing loudly ***Refiner haff join gang***
Lol...nah...i just want to be clarified..dassal! smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by exnovio(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
God is not partial, He is far from it.He is a perfect God, He does what so ever that that pleeases Him.
To really know God you have to read the Bible spiritually and meditate deeply on it.
because just reading the Bible as a novel you cant grasp it.
just imagineAdam and Eve was decieved by a serpent to eat of the forbidden fruit.
Do animals speaks?aren't all creature under them? Why dint Eve question the serpent , how come it can talk.?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by goingape1: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:

Saul and david....

this are things apostle Suleiman won't teach you!
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by originalKsp(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:

'The only way to get the best from an argument is to avoid it' - Dale Cornegie wink
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Adminisher: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
God is very fair and just. I have never seen any more just. He is so just , he even over rules himself on matters of justice. Is is amazing.
Also he owns time itself so only he knows those who are condemned for ever in hell and might give them long rope on earth ...They seem to do evil and succeed .
Dont envy them, it is impossible for them to be saved that is why.

He owns time so he knows the trial to give you as prep for responsibility and glory.

He owns time so he knows things he needs to show you to make attainment. Like Joseph who was destined to be Prime Minister of the world's greatest empire of the time. If not sold into slavery, how possible.

Our perception of fairness and justice is limited by information and sometimes a big man's child cannot get away with bad behavior

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.