Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image (6601 Views)

Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness / Did You Create God In Your Own Image? / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Friends,

'Let US make Man in OUR own image'.

1. Who made this statement ?

2. To who was the Statement directed to ?

3. With our inclination to believe that any intelligent being with intellect superior to us must be God, do you think it is necessary to ascribe Godhood to any entity with superior intellect than ours ?

4. Are Humans the only humanoid specie in the Cosmos ?

Shall we discuss without fighting and name calling and derailing ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2017
It has to do with mental , social , moral likeness of man and God not physical likeness . Of course , I know you want to tell us about aliens creating us . [That's the doctrine of Raelism] . Its a belief with no evidence to buttress it . Ifenes , don't you think so ?

3 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
It has to do with mental , social , moral likeness of man and God not physical likeness . Of course , I know you want to tell us about aliens creating us . [That's the doctrine of Raelism] . Its a belief with no evidence to buttress it . Ifenes , don't you think so ?

You are right. Your mentality resembles that of your God, your social behavior resembles that of your God and your likeness resembles that of your God, but your physicality does not resemble that of your God ? I believe that was your assertion. I have no idea of what Raelism is, I have never heard of that term, and I do not like labels. I am a human specie and I will like to know these.

Judging by your assertions; Your God has your attitudes, your mentality, your social beahvior, your likeness, then your God must be human-like, so it means your God is humanoid.

So, are you trying to misinterprete what your Gods meant when they say, 'Let us make man in our image' ? The message is in the Bible. You cant inteprete it better than others, cos you are not more educated than others in English. The message is clear. 'Let US (plural) make man in our (plural) own image. So, God is a plural......hahahahaah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by koxyz: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Friends,

3. With our inclination to believe that any intelligent being with intellect superior to us must be God, do you think it is necessary to ascribe Godhood to any entity with superior intellect than ours ?

Nibiru theory loading.

2 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by HZwriters: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
interesting!
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are right. Your mentality resembles that of your God, your social behavior resembles that of your God and your likeness resembles that of your God, but your physicality does not resemble that of your God ? I believe that was your assertion.

God has no material body or any definite form . The bible writers used anthropomorphism to depict God - they personified God . Using human-like characteristics and attributes to address him . "Finger of God" , "Hand of God" are all metaphorical .

And if God physically manifests Himself its called a theophany .It isn't a necessarily in humanoid form . When God communicated with Moses he did so through a burning bush , He appeared to the Israelites on Mount Sinai as a shinning sun and when the Israelites were leaving Egypt through the Sinai desert , he accompanied them as a pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night

And did God manifest himself in a humanoid form when he created man in the bible ? Its plausible He did so .Its possible the creation story isn't literal . wink

Billyonaire:
I have no idea of what Raelism is, I have never heard of that term, and I do not like labels. I am a human specie and I will like to know these.

Raelism is a religious belief that Aliens created man . Jesus Buddha and other central figures of other religions are believed to be a specie of aliens called the Elohim . Revelations made to man by God as documented in the bible are believed to be alien visitations . Chai undecided

Billyonaire:
Judging by your assertions; Your God has your attitudes, your mentality, your social beahvior, your likeness, then your God must be human-like, so it means your God is humanoid.

Sharing likeness in mentality , social behavior and morality does not make the creator a humanoid . I mean the hippocampus in our brains is the center for memory and we have storage devices but the way the brain stores information is totally different from the way the storage devices store information . You get the point ?

The conscious creator is an unembodied mind (without any definite form or material body) exhibiting these likeness in a somewhat different way . God's perfect cognitive ability makes it possible for Him to have knowledge of all propositional knowledge and the appropriate non propositional knowledge but man's cognitive ability is fallible .

Billyonaire:
So, are you trying to misinterprete what your Gods meant when they say, 'Let us make man in our image' ? The message is in the Bible. You cant inteprete it better than others, cos you are not more educated than others in English. The message is clear. 'Let US (plural) make man in our (plural) own image. So, God is a plural......hahahahaah.

Have you forgotten that God is of a triune nature - God The Father , God The Holy Spirit , God The Son .[us] . Even when Christ was on earth he referred to the Father and Holy Spirit as though they were distinct persons .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God has no material body or any definite form . The bible writers used anthropomorphism to depict God - they personified God . Using human-like characteristics and attributes to address him . "Finger of God" , "Hand of God" are all metaphorical .

And if God physically manifests Himself its called a theophany .It isn't a necessarily in humanoid form . When God communicated with Moses he did so through a burning bush , when He appeared to the Israelites on Mount Sinai as a shinning sun and when the Israelites were about leaving Egypt through the Sinai desert , he accompanied them as a pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night

And did God manifest himself in a humanoid form when he created man in the bible ? Its plausible He did so .

Raelism is a religious belief that Aliens created man . Jesus Buddha and other central figures of other religions are believed to be a specie of aliens called the Elohim . Revelations made to man by God as documented in the bible are believed to be alien visitations . Chai undecided

Sharing likeness in mentality , social behavior and morality does not make the creator a humanoid . I mean the hippocampus in our brains is the center for memory and we have storage devices but the way the brain stores information is totally different from the way the storage devices store information . You get the point ?

The conscious creator is an unembodied mind (without any definite form or material body) exhibiting these likeness in a somewhat different way . God's perfect cognitive ability makes it possible for Him to have knowledge of all propositional knowledge and the appropriate non propositional knowledge but man's cognitive ability is fallible .

Have you forgotten that God is of a triune nature - God The Father , God The Holy Spirit , God The Son .[us] . Even when Christ was on earth he referred to the Father and Holy Spirit as though they were distinct persons .

Let me advise you, as a man who has gone through life, with signatures of the similar milestones. Do not ever make the mistakes of making dogma out of lessons you learn.

Do not ever think the knowledge you stumble on are sacrosanct, do not ever 'believe' that you have arrived when certain knowledge gives you goose pimples. The reason is simple; You MUST go from A,BC to D,E,F before getting to XYZ. For if you make a dogma out of E,F,G you deprive yourself of the momentum to approach X,Y,Z.

I have been on this journey for well over 2 decades and I can understand the temptation to give oneself accolades that you have come to the ultimate truth, there lies the mystery of a plus factor. A brand new horizon opens up showing you how folly your perfect wisdom pales in comparism to the archives of knowledge in the cosmos.

Your theory is purely Christian Theology, and I have graduated from Christianity long long ago, but I still find it fascinating that the Old Testament, which actually isnt a Christian text, but a text that Christians compile into the book you now call the Bible to teach you about God, and let me add here that the term God is ambiguous. It is a plural terms so abused and misunderstood. For it is written 'Let US make Man in OUR image'.

It clearly shows that a group of Entities decided to make Man in their IMAGE. Image connotes Physicality in every context of the word and Man as at today, was designed and engineered to look like our Designers.

Those Designers were where we are now, in their evolutionary history and we MUST fulfill our calling as Co-Creators. We must evolve mentally to that point that we create planets and sequence DNAs to keep our gene pool in the cosmos before we physically self-destruct.

I have no time to demote myself into religious construct to win an argument with a myopic Hallelujah boy, but I advise that you do not think you have arrived at your final destination, it will be a shame to think you have known all.

Keep reading. Where you are now, was where I was 10 years ago and where I am now, you may not be in 20yrs to come, but with humility and sincere probing I could give you certain texts to read which will open a brand new understanding of the Earth we walk on.

For some this knowledge will make mad, but for others, they will turn billionaires over night, for they will employ the knowledge gained to harness the energies of the cosmos in their favor.

Peace unto you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Let me advise you, as a man who has gone through life, with signatures of the similar milestones. Do not ever make the mistakes of making dogma out of lessons you learn.

Do not ever think the knowledge you stumble on are sacrosanct, do not ever 'believe' that you have arrived when certain knowledge gives you goose pimples. The reason is simple; You MUST go from A,BC to D,E,F before getting to XYZ. For if you make a dogma out of E,F,G you deprive yourself of the momentum to approach X,Y,Z.

I have been on this journey for well over 2 decades and I can understand the temptation to give oneself accolades that you have come to the ultimate truth, there lies the mystery of a plus factor. A brand new horizon opens up showing you how folly your perfect wisdom pales in comparism to the archives of knowledge in the cosmos.

Your theory is purely Christian Theology, and I have graduated from Christianity long long ago, but I still find it fascinating that the Old Testament, which actually isnt a Christian text, but a text that Christians compile into the book you now call the Bible to teach you about God, and let me add here that the term God is ambiguous. It is a plural terms so abused and misunderstood. For it is written 'Let US make Man in OUR image'.

It clearly shows that a group of Entities decided to make Man in their IMAGE. Image connotes Physicality in every context of the word and Man as at today, was designed and engineered to look like our Designers.

Those Designers were where we are now, in their evolutionary history and we MUST fulfill our calling as Co-Creators. We must evolve mentally to that point that we create planets and sequence DNAs to keep our gene pool in the cosmos before we physically self-destruct.

I have no time to demote myself into religious construct to win an argument with a myopic Hallelujah boy, but I advise that you do not think you have arrived at your final destination, it will be a shame to think you have known all.

Keep reading. Where you are now, was where I was 10 years ago and where I am now, you may not be in 20yrs to come, but with humility and sincere probing I could give you certain texts to read which will open a brand new understanding of the Earth we walk on.

For some this knowledge will make mad, but for others, they will turn billionaires over night, for they will employ the knowledge gained to harness the energies of the cosmos in their favor.

Peace unto you.

Thank you sir for the advice here but let me make this very clear : there is no knowledge man would obtain that would make him say with certitude there is no God .

Did you conduct any research in theology and philosophy more than the greatest minds like Anslem , Socrates , Plato , Leibniz , Thomas Aquinas , Xenophanes , Zeno of Elea etc ? And these great minds strongly detested atheism . Even the ancient Indian and Chinese philosophy which you apparently base your knowledge in were simply apathetic towards the existence of God . Their discoveries and practice of astral projections and spiritual enlightenment did not influence or even affect the thoughts about the existence of deities as at that time . Some historians will tell you that Buddha believed in a god though his teachings were not centered on deities .

There are deists who believe aliens engineered the DNA of humans or were even responsible for life on earth but unlike the Raelns those deists acknowledge the existence of a Universal Mind , Infinite Intelligence or First Cause [God]

Growing in knowledge does not equate to denying God's existence . If I ask for photo and video evidence for these aliens you claim to have communicated with , will you provide any ? Messrs plaetton and deepsight , where una dey sef

3 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank you sir for the advice here but let me make this very clear : there is no knowledge man would obtain that would make him say with certitude there is no God .

Did you conduct any research in theology and philosophy more than the greatest minds like Anslem , Socrates , Plato , Leibniz , Thomas Aquinas , Xenophanes , Zeno of Elea etc ? And these great minds strongly detested atheism . Even the ancient Indian and Chinese philosophy which you apparently base your knowledge in were simply apathetic towards the existence of God . Their discoveries and practice of astral projections and spiritual enlightenment did not influence or even affect the thoughts about the existence of deities as at that time . Some historians will tell you that Buddha believed in a god though his teachings were not centered on deities .

There are deists who believe aliens engineered the DNA of humans or were even responsible for life on earth but unlike the Raelns those deists acknowledge the existence of a Universal Mind , Infinite Intelligence or First Cause [God]

Growing in knowledge does not equate to denying God's existence . If I ask for photo and video evidence for these aliens you claim to have communicated with , will you provide any ? Messrs plaetton and deepsight , where una dey sef

God does not need you to evangelize about its existence to 7 billion Earth Humans. You can make very limited impact. If there was one being called God, I do not think I or you, or any one human will count himself qualified enough to herald such existence, dont you think such one entity would have better medium of announcing its existence ?

My ideation always is, do not think yourself IMPORTANT enough to be a mouthpiece of an entity who hides away for eternity with rumours flying around about its existence. Look at yourself deeply. The power that powers your being to type that message is God and it is the core of your being, my being, the core of the aliens, of the ETs etc. The core of all is what the Source is and Source is God and the ETs you worship in the nomenclatures of Jehovah, Elohim, Allah etc are just primordial Humanoid Species.

We have been worhsipping our DNA and genetic 'cloners' all along. If these Entities are what you call God, then there is no God. But if the source of all Life and non-life in every densities and dimensions of the Cosmos is what you call God, then we are in agreement. I choose to call that God.

But if Jehovah is your God, then allow me to say this;

Your God has GOD.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by realmindz: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

unlike the bible that has so many unquestionable evidences all around us

2 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Mckayzee(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Peace unto you.

sir, any possibilities I could get these books/materials, would really love to see them... my Email address is mckayzee01@gmail.com... would really appreciate your positive response
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Ermacc: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And if God physically manifests Himself its called a theophany .It isn't a necessarily in humanoid form . When God communicated with Moses he did so through a burning bush , He appeared to the Israelites on Mount Sinai as a shinning sun and when the Israelites were leaving Egypt through the Sinai desert , he accompanied them as a pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night

And did God manifest himself in a humanoid form when he created man in the bible ? Its plausible He did so .Its possible the creation story isn't literal . wink

this thread was already closed here. I think billyonnaire just feels like telling us about nibiru, gold, elixir of life, enli, enki and the pyramids... once more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mckayzee:

sir, any possibilities I could get these books/materials, would really love to see them... my Email address is mckayzee01@gmail.com... would really appreciate your positive response

It is beyond just books. Let me explain what I mean and I want you to try this:

Case 1. Pick up your Bible if you are a Christian and if you are a Muslim pick up your koran. Open any random Chapter and Read it in full. And keep in kind the meaning and context of what you have just read.

Then, ignore it.

Case 2. Next week, go into 3-days fasting with just water; On the third day, pick up the same Chapter and read it and ponder on the meaning, it will assume a different inspiring meaning.

Then, ignore it.

Case 3. Another week, go into 3-Days Dry fasting..no water...in the midnight of the 3rd day, read the same Chapter again and keep silent, and listen to your heart for the meaning of the Chapter you just read. The meaning will be broadcasted.

What is the meaning of what I have just asked you to do ?

Case 1: You used your rational mind to search for meaning.
Case 2: You raised your frequency and use intellect to find meaning.
Case 3: You weakened the body's interference and blockage and allowed the meaning to be broadcasted to you from the Higher Source.

In which of these cases do you think you will get the most accurate answers ?

What ever your response is, ...keep it to yourself.

Many people desire to know, but they lack the discipline to tune to the higher source for truth.

It is the reason there are so many religions here and there preaching all manner of mental cacophonies.

When you are ready to know, then you must listen instead of interfering with the broadcasts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ermacc:
this thread was already closed here. I think billyonnaire just feels like telling us about nibiru, gold, elixir of life, enli, enki and the pyramids... once more.
You shouldnt be on this thread, go and play ludo with your beer peers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

God does not need you to evangelize about its existence to 7 billion Earth Humans. You can make very limited impact. If there was one being called God, I do not think I or you, or any one human will count himself qualified enough to herald such existence, dont you think such one entity would have better medium of announcing its existence ?

A very knowledgeable man like you should be able to address issues from numerous perspective and I'm certain we can agree on a few things.

There is what is called natural theology - this type of theology provides arguments for the existence of God based on logic and reason and ordinary experience of nature. People who make use of natural theology like the deists do not rely on God revealing Himself to them to know that He exists . They rely on logic , reasoning , science to deduce (a posteriori) that God exists .

Even the bible sef said that the existence of God is evident in Nature .

My ideation always is, do not think yourself IMPORTANT enough to be a mouthpiece of an entity who hides away for eternity with rumours flying around about its existence. Look at yourself deeply. The power that powers your being to type that message is God and it is the core of your being, my being, the core of the aliens, of the ETs etc. The core of all is what the Source is and Source is God and the ETs you worship in the nomenclatures of Jehovah, Elohim, Allah etc are just primordial Humanoid Species.
We have been worhsipping our DNA and genetic 'cloners' all along. If these Entities are what you call God, then there is no God. But if the source of all Life and non-life in every densities and dimensions of the Cosmos is what you call God, then we are in agreement. I choose to call that God.
Your God has GOD.

Who were the first intelligent beings in the universe ? And how did they come out ? And err , should I chill while you communicate with the aliens to reveal that you ?

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by jmichlins(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Let me sit and laugh out loud

2 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A very knowledgeable man like you should be able to address issues from numerous perspective and I'm certain we can agree on a few things.

There is what is called natural theology - this type of theology provides arguments for the existence of God based on logic and reason and ordinary experience of nature. People who make use of natural theology like the deists do not rely on God revealing Himself to them to know that He exists . They rely on logic , reasoning , science to deduce (a posteriori) that God exists .

Even the bible sef said that the existence of God is evident in Nature .

Who were the first intelligent beings in the universe ? And how did they come out ? And err , should I chill while you communicate with the aliens to reveal that you ?

Ebuka, I believe you and I were birthed with blank memory faculty in order to figure life out ourselves, or so we believe. You, from my observation are a man of fact, facts which has become building bloc to your wisdom. Your wisdom.

In your wisdom lies your truth, your version of what truth is. And you have designed your entire life around this truth. Your version of truth.

What if I tell you that your version of truth, might be different from my version of truth and another Man's version of truth, and by Man I mean both genders.

Your truth is built around this construct that has come to become your ego. And this ego has assumed a life of its own, with its own defense mechanism, a mental military formation that is ready to attack any other version of truth which is against your own truth.

You can see why we call each other names, insult others, fight others and even kill others whose version of truth are different from our version of truth.

Only few of us, ON this planet, have come to understand that truth is relative, and absolute truth exists Only outside of the Ego, when one is ready to put his version of truth aside, and listen to another man's version of truth and find a means to improve his own Truth Construct. Then, comes enlightenment. Sometimes it is difficult to make changes, so it is always wise to dismantle the Ego and its defense and military installation built over our years of indoctrination and induction to improve ourselves and become a greater version of ourselves.

No matter what I say and mean this moment, you will not welcome it, you are just comparing notes and finding faults to criticize, because to every man, their truth is superior. It takes a wise man, to put aside the ego, and evaluate the opinion of others.

This is not the response you expected, but before I go on, it is necessary we understand that we are all saying our truths, our versions. But there is absolute truth, and it is outside of the confines of Time and Space. That is where I go for truth, and sometimes my Ego fights against it, but Truth will not fight to be taken seriously, when our science fails, when we can no longer function because there is this uncertainty in our theories, we will ernestly seek absolute truth.

Until then, you are saying your truth.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Dopefiend(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Case 1. Pick up your Bible if you are a Christian and if you are a Muslim pick up your koran. Open any random Chapter and Read it in full. And keep in kind the meaning and context of what you have just read.

Then, ignore it.

Case 2. Next week, go into 3-days fasting with just water; On the third day, pick up the same Chapter and read it and ponder on the meaning, it will assume a different inspiring meaning.

Then, ignore it.

Case 3. Another week, go into 3-Days Dry fasting..no water...in the midnight of the 3rd day, read the same Chapter again and keep silent, and listen to your heart for the meaning of the Chapter you just read. The meaning will be broadcasted.

Case 3: You weakened the body's interference and blockage and allowed the meaning to be broadcasted to you from the Higher Source.

Many people desire to know, but they lack the discipline to tune to the higher source for truth.

It is the reason there are so many religions here and there preaching all manner of mental cacophonies.

When you are ready to know, then you must listen instead of interfering with the broadcasts.

I'm an ardent follower of your topics and I also feel there's more to life than all we are experiencing now. I would really love to connect to the source but with this method up there, i'd collapse given my job. Is there any other means? Plus can you tell me what you know about the bible? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ebuka, I believe you and I were birthed with blank memory faculty in order to figure life out ourselves, or so we believe. You, from my observation are a man of fact, facts which has become building bloc to your wisdom. Your wisdom.

In your wisdom lies your truth, your version of what truth is. And you have designed your entire life around this truth. Your version of truth.

What if I tell you that your version of truth, might be different from my version of truth and another Man's version of truth, and by Man I mean both genders.

Your truth is built around this construct that has come to become your ego. And this ego has assumed a life of its own, with its own defence mechanism, a mental military formation that is ready to attack any other version of truth which is against your own truth.

You can see why we call each other names, insult others, fight others and even kill others whose version of truth are different from our version of truth.

Only few of us, ON this planet, have come to understand that truth is relative, and absolute truth exists Only outside of the Ego, when one is ready to put his version of truth aside, and listen to another man's version of truth and find a means to improve his own Truth Construct. Sometimes it is difficult to make changes, so it is always wise to dismantle the Ego and its defense and military installation built over our years of indoctrination and induction to improve ourselves and become a greater version of ourselves.

No matter what I say and mean this moment, you will not welcome it, you are just comparing notes and finding faults to criticize, because to every man, their truth is superior. It takes a wise man, to put aside the ego, and evaluate the opinion of others.

This is not the response you expected, but before I go on, it is necessary we understand that we are all saying our truths, our versions. But there is absolute truth, and it is outside of the confines of Time and Space. That is where I go for truth, and sometimes my Ego fights against it, but Truth will not fight to be taken seriously, when our science fails, when we can no longer function because there is this uncertainty in our theories, we will ernestly seek absolute truth.

Until then, you are saying your truth.

Ok sir . I get the gist . But what's your own version and what's the absolute truth ? And how can you say with certitude that whatever you see absolute truth is indeed absolute truth ? What if you are wrong ? What if you need to see things differently ? How can you rely on your methods in ascertaining the truth where science has failed ? What makes your methods credible ?

And then ... I really want to know the first intelligent beings in the universe and how they came to be .

Trust me I've read even the craziest of theories . I'm very certain I can handle your version of truth .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dopefiend:

I'm an ardent follower of your topics and I also feel there's more to life than all we are experiencing now. I would really love to connect to the source but with this method up there, i'd collapse given my job. Is there any other means? Plus can you tell me what you know about the bible? Thanks

I love the Bible, I got to know about God, they way any other Christian studied about God, from this wonderful Book. Even though I read the entire 66 books of this great book, I have come to realize the complex truth hidden in those pages.

The Bible obviously has misinterpretations, and I call them errors in interpretation. The errors of misinterpretation is not my problems but the greater problem is how the Early Humans termed the things they saw.

The following observations in the Bible book of Enoch and Noah are clear misunderstandings, our early ancestors of the Bible days were illiterates, I am sure we all know this, despite the fact that we are ashamed to admit it.

These areas about the 'Chariot of Gods, the Ark of Covenant and Angels are clear examples of illiterates trying to describe what they saw and witnessed.

Without offering explanations I will like to state here that;

Chariot of the Gods were flying Saucers.
Ark of Covenant was the fuse needed to Start up the SASER mechanisms of the Pyramids for levitation and generation of Witricity
Angels are Extra-terrestrials.

Entities like Angels, demons, ghosts, spirits, apparitions are ETs, Aliens, UFOs and other humanoid and non-humanoid interstellar and interdimensional entities.

The Bible Story of Creation is true, but substitute God for ETs and we are fine. The ETs are moving through out the galaxies cloning different species.

Do you remember the story in the Bible where the Children of God, find humans beautiful and had sex with earth humans ? These are cross-breeding and we are indeed offsprings of Aliens.

Aliens are in contact with some key people in the world and I wont mention names and in deed the events happening daily in the world today are engineered by these aliens. They want to be here and are here and posses people, some are given birth to, and they live amongst us.

You know the scariest part ? There are different alien species fighting to control Earth and different races on this planet were cloned and designed by different alien species and the wars are just a fight for control.

Shocking fact ? This will shock many. Our bodies are just containers and different aliens fight to take control of our bodies and we feel like we are different sometimes. There is a war going on in our homes, in our schools, in our churches and we have to understand that we are not what we think we are.

We are Androids, controlled remotely by the signals in our head. Where does our thoughts come from ?......We are not our body, we do not have a soul, We are souls, we have a body. Soul is a kind of an OS and the interfaces can be connected to, by Source Energy and any entity who has enough scientific knowledge to download its peripherals to our ethereal framework.

Earth is a jewel, everyone wants to be here. To own a piece of the jewel. But there are some soul whose origin is Earth, other souls have origin from other stars. The war of control is almost always to conquer. Watch the suicide rates, watch the calamities and immune yourself from what comes.

4 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok sir . I get the gist . But what's your own version and what's the absolute truth ? And how can you say with certitude that whatever you see absolute truth is indeed absolute truth ? What if you are wrong ? What if you need to see things differently ? How can you rely on your methods in ascertaining the truth where science has failed ? What makes your methods credible ?

And then ... I really want to know the first intelligent beings in the universe and how they came to be .

Trust me I've read even the craziest of theories . I'm very certain I can handle your version of truth .

I do not read that sincerity in you yet, I am sure you are not yet ready. But let me tell you this as a man who has been a good Christian and a Preacher, my IQ is impeccable. I am not confused. I know what I know.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Ermacc: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

I love the Bible, I got to know about God, they way any other Christian studied about God, from this wonderful Book. Even though I read the entire 66 books of this great book, I have come to realize the complex truth hidden in those pages.

The Bible obviously has misinterpretations, and I call them errors in interpretation. The errors of misinterpretation is not my problems but the greater problem is how the Early Humans termed the things they saw.

The following observations in the Bible book of Enoch and Noah are clear misunderstandings, our early ancestors of the Bible days were illiterates, I am sure we all know this, despite the fact that we are ashamed to admit it.

These areas about the 'Chariot of Gods, the Ark of Covenant and Angels are clear examples of illiterates trying to describe what they saw and witnessed.

Ark of Covenant was the fuse needed to Start up the SASER mechanisms of the Pyramids for levitation and generation of Witricity

Entities like Angels, demons, ghosts, spirits, apparitions are ETs, Aliens, UFOs and other humanoid and non-humanoid interstellar and interdimensional entities.

The Bible Story of Creation is true, but substitute God for ETs and we are fine. The ETs are moving through out the galaxies cloning different species.

Do you remember the story in the Bible where the Children of God, find humans beautiful and had sex with earth humans ? These are cross-breeding and we are indeed offsprings of Aliens.

Aliens are in contact with some key people in the world and I wont mention names and in deed the events happening daily in the world today are engineered by these aliens. They want to be here and are here and posses people, some are given birth to, and they live amongst us.

You know the scariest part ? There are different alien species fighting to control Earth and different races on this planet were cloned and designed by different alien species and the wars are just a fight for control.

Shocking fact ? This will shock many. Our bodies are just containers and different aliens fight to take control of our bodies and we feel like we are different sometimes. There is a war going on in our homes, in our schools, in our churches and we have to understand that we are not what we think we are.

We are Androids, controlled remotely by the signals in our head. Where does our thoughts come from ?......We are not our body, we do not have a soul, We are souls, we have a body. Soul is a kind of an OS and the interfaces can be connected to, by Source Energy and any entity who has enough scientific knowledge to download its peripherals to our ethereal framework.

Earth is a jewel, everyone wants to be here. To own a piece of the jewel. But there are some soul whose origin is Earth, other souls have origin from other stars. The war of control is almost always to conquer. Watch the suicide rates, watch the calamities and immune yourself from what comes.
hmm. Let me ask you a question. From your own research and understanding, who do you think wrote the bible? Humans or the ET's?

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ermacc:
hmm. Let me ask you a question. From your own research and understanding, who do you think wrote the bible? Humans or the ET's?

Humans.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Friends,

1. The Father

2. The Word and The Holy Spirit

3. No

4. Yhs. I think so
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by CHARLOE(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

For some this knowledge will make mad, but for others, they will turn billionaires over night, for they will employ the knowledge gained to harness the energies of the cosmos in their fbible

Peace unto you.
Wow, this is so true, luv to read ur posts, makes a lot of sense.
For some years now I've been bored with Christianity, d way it discourages acquisition of knowledge n emphasizes on belief, has created billions of ignorant xtians so scared of thinking out d box or reading outside d bible/getting knowledge, (and I think this has a lot to do with d story of d garden of eden where man chose knowledge even @ d threat of death n got god/elohim mad).
I've been there, n got bored cos I knew there was much more out there that they (FAM, friends, my pastor) didn't want me to explore, cos they were afraid I may lose my faith.
Right now, even tho I go to church, I describe myself as a truth seeker, and I'm interested in what u know, I want to drink from ur well of knowledge in addition to what I know, don't like rushing/jumping into conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Junia:

1. The Father

2. The Word and The Holy Spirit

3. No

4. Yhs. I think so

These are your truth, and I am excited with your wisdom. But as you grow through life, if you find your truth shattered, do not be scared find higher versions of truth.

Kudos.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
"Let us make man in our own image"

Sincerely, the above statement made so much sense last semester in school.

I was alone, my friends were off to some places and at that moment, i needed to be alone. I felt like there were pieces of data in my brain that needs arranging lol..

As i sat, savouring the cool breeze, watching the birds tweet in the trees and drinking the chilled lemon juice in hand. Observing humans like me chatter, walking and some, preoccupied with activities. I began to wonder, there has to be more. I can't just be created just to die. What's the gain? Going through hell on earth, end up successful and then die off?

My mind went to Genesis, the beginning. "Let us make man in our own image".

The word "MAN" was another roadblock. Was man already in existence, but in a different form?

Is like saying, let's create a DOLL in our image. DOLLS are already existing, but needed to be created in our image. If something like MAN was never in existence as at that time, how they(gods/god) be so certain about what they wanted to create?

If i say to you, let's create ZKGEU in our image, you'll certainly be confused cause there's no such thing.

As for gods, creating man in their own image means, man possessing every attributes of a god. The bible acknowledged that but degraded us a little by calling us "LITTLE GODS"

We're not alone. There's more.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by CHARLOE(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Interesting. Read d book of Enoch a long time ago, very insightful.
I've read bout how aliens making man to mine gold, about planet niburu etc.
Plz throw more light on what u know, really interested in knowing more bout how it all relates to d blackman
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then, ignore it.

Then, ignore it.

Uncle Billy is in a good mood today...so am I smiley
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by ifenes(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Let us add out DNA to humans so that they can mine gold for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Goddys(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

It can't be explained better than this
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by princy80(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
HenryDion:
"Let us make man in our own image"

Sincerely, the above statement made so much sense last semester in school.

I was alone, my friends were off to some places and at that moment, i needed to be alone. I felt like there were pieces of data in my brain that needs arranging lol..

As i sat, savouring the cool breeze, watching the birds tweet in the trees and drinking the chilled lemon juice in hand. Observing humans like me chatter, walking and some, preoccupied with activities. I began to wonder, there has to be more. I can't just be created just to die. What's the gain? Going through hell on earth, end up successful and then die off?

My mind went to Genesis, the beginning. "Let us make man in our own image".

The word "MAN" was another roadblock. Was man already in existence, but in a different form?

Is like saying, let's create a DOLL in our image. DOLLS are already existing, but needed to be created in our image. If something like MAN was never in existence as at that time, how they(gods/god) be so certain about what they wanted to create?

If i say to you, let's create ZKGEU in our image, you'll certainly be confused cause there's no such thing.

As for gods, creating man in their own image means, man possessing every attributes of a god. The bible acknowledged that but degraded us a little by calling us "LITTLE GODS"

We're not alone. There's more.

Pheeew.. Haven't seen this kind of reasoning before.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Muslims Who Came To Christ / The Holy Bible And Prophet Muhammad / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.