Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) (62439 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by toogbasky(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
The woman no try, she should have smashed his head, balls, and stabbed him in the eye, that way he will learn his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... Something wey she suppose use hit the man back, she carry am go hit object wey no dey feel pain..

Women and their reasoning sha...
..can bear anytin but nt a damage to my ride.mehn i treat my car more dn my body
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by clickgold1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Men...wrong from both parties. Violence is never thew answer I tell you. One right word spoken in the right context would have diffuse this situation. What we have today is men are losing their place, and women are taking roles that are not meant for them.

Each couple carry a certain ego size that need massaging time to time, when you understand this there will be no friction in marriage. And all you single men condemning the man...you will walk in that shoe someday. Maybe you will even over look when your slap you

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
I detaste man that raised their hands on ladies

Especially there wife

na dis same words d man dey always talk...that time when him never marry d woman...bt see am now e dn happend.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vorpal:

Well i guess the onus falls on him to understand you more and how to manage the situation when you are angry in a way you can make your displeasure known without you saying hurtful words.
Diffusing the tension, even its by saying endearing things towards you. You cant possibly say hurtful things to him if he comes by this approach?

LOL. You've concluded it's a him? cheesy No, I won't say hurtful things with that approach. Sometimes, one may not know I am angry at that moment. I'll just let it slide, though my response slows down, sentences may become shorter and assertive. Other times, I just come out rude...straight up.

Come to think of it, some guys say women complain a lot...then a lady decides to shut up more and it's still a problem

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by goingape1: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
ebosie11:
Stephanie Peters was attacked by her husband last night after an argument ensued between them. The man wanted to assert his authority. He beat his wife so hard that blood came out of her eyes. The woman was so upset, she ran downstairs and used a stick to smash the windscreen of the man's car. The pictures confirm this.

The woman admitted that she wondered if she should stab him with a knife in self defence.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-smashes-her-husband-car-windscreen.html
this is barbaric!

why will you smash a car
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by emmatony: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
I'm single.

Most comments about marriage are better understood by the married. You have a point in your comment earlier but you may not understand the situation until you are married. I am married and I have not for once hit my wife. But women are complex being that can push you to your elastic limit.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Apina(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:

My dear, matured men don't beat their wives only cowards do.
What about women who beat their husbands? What do we can them?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... Something wey she suppose use hit the man back, she carry am go hit object wey no dey feel pain..

Women and their reasoning sha...
ode she will recover from the physical pain after a few days but his pocket will feel the effect months after the body injuries is gone

Do you know how much it is to fix 1 wind screen,how much more 2

2violent and temperamental people got married grin

Wonders grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
ode she will recover from the physical pain after a few days but his pocket will feel the effect months after the body injuries is gone

Do you know how much it is to fix 1 wind screen,how much more 2

2violent and temperamental people got married grin

Wonders grin
hahahha... The saying that you never know someone fully is so true..
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by ogologoamu: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apina:

What about women who beat their husbands? What do we can them?

All the blame goes to the man. A matured man cannot beat or be beaten by his wife.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Baawaa:
Two wrongs can never make a right, like husband like wife
Yes it can never make right BUT the after effect can
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Apina(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:

All the blame goes to the man. A matured man cannot beat or be beaten by his wife.

Seriously! ..... So a troublesome woman as a wife is the husbands fault?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. You've concluded it's a him? cheesy No, I won't say hurtful things with that approach. Sometimes, one may not know I am angry at that moment. I'll just let it slide, though my response slows down, sentences may become shorter and assertive. Other times, I just come out rude...straight up.

Is it then a her? shocked
If him/her has been with you for a while and has made attempts to get to know you and pays attention to you. I don't think that will fail him/her. Don't you think so?
Are you sure the other times you blurt out rude stuffs is when he/she has refused to take note?
Gimme an idea of rude stuffs you will say....

Come to think of it, some guys say women complain a lot...then a lady decides to shut up more and it's still a problem

I think it's normal for a lady to do so to whomever she loves. If she doesn't, then he/she does not hold that much weight in her life.

Personally, I don't mind, as long its not stupid,insipid rants. In those moments you may get to know lil details that will help you get to know her better. Plus if you are not ready to put up with that, she may very well not share deep dark parts of her life.

Or madam poco, am I wrong?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Me too
I still believe in marriage
Nothing is wrong with marriage, the problem is the people.

We get married for the wrong reasons and ignore a lot of things that one shouldn't ignore while searching for a partner and then complain when it turns bad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Ijobaorun(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Irrespective of all these discouraging news, I still strongly believe that marriage is a fantastic union and I am going to have one.

Again , I refuse to be discouraged!

I like your faith. One of the decision you ought to make is to make your marriage habitable and work at all cost within the power of your reach before you enter therein.
When the time comes for you to tie the knot, you will never regret doing so in Jesus name.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Hormohtoondeh(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
Bltch probably provoke the guy.!

So if Na ur moda or sister provoke Yu, Yu will beat dem like dis
Some people r meant to be in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
After all the pre wedding pictures?

The rate at Which marriages are scattering these days is starting to make me rethink burdening my life with a spouse. *shudder#

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Destined2win: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ijobaorun:

I like your faith. One of the decision you ought to make is to make your marriage habitable and work at all cost within the power of your reach before you enter therein.
When the time comes for you to tie the knot, you will never regret doing so in Jesus name.
Amen thank you
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:
Nothing is wrong with marriage, the problem is the people.

We get married for the wrong reasons and ignore a lot of things that one shouldn't ignore while searching for a partner and then complain when it turns bad.
It's beyond this Tallest.

Diverse reasons leads to conflicts,most times its unexplainable.
But from what I can't deduce its mostly clash in beliefs
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Men don't provoke their wives?

Since we know men provoke their wives, because no human is infallible. Maybe we should encourage women to start beating their husbands, rather than the forgive and pray for him that has been preached for ages.
Just pray dat u don't get to settle down wt some1 like me or da share my ideology about u women

Ur post depict d kind of woman u are n all I can see is a stubborn, troublesome and unsubmissive woman...
If I am to find myself bn wt someone like u, I will NEVER raise my hands to beat u tho u will always wish I did cos I will psychologically lead u to ur own suicide...if u fail to change after I must have tried to advice u are on different occasions...

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
I detaste man that raised their hands on ladies

Especially there wife
Raising your hand is raising your hand whether to a lady or another man,possession of blocos does not make it less painful. What matters is that the person cannot defend the self against a more powerful aggressor and so it is a mismatch. Is it somehow better for Mike Tyson to beat Bovi or Aki or Pawpaw because
They are men.
Or better to beat children?

If the victim is unable to defend the self it makes absolutely no difference whether it is a man or woman. It is wrong and none is less bad
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Destined2win: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Captain001:

Amen. Be it unto you as you believe.
Thank you so much
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Maser: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
DPA! The divorce factory of Nigeria.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by mira4u: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Poor men n wife battering is like 5 n 6.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Destined2win: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
sekundosekundo:

May God grant you your heart desires.

Only a beast and a coward will beat his wife. How can I beat my wife whom I call 'My favourite', I can't do it. Marriage remains the sweetest thing in my life.

God Pls take my life today if I will beat my wife tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by ogologoamu: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apina:

Seriously! ..... So a troublesome woman as a wife is the husbands fault?

Women are weaker vessels (1st Peter 3:7). If anything goes wrong in any marriage, God will hold the man responsible first.
Take Adam and Eve as a case study, Eve was first to be deceived and through her, Adam sinned but God held Adam responsible even before dealing with Eve.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
simplyhonest:
some guys feel the only way to express dominance is by beating a lady..... let me say that IT IS A MAJOR SIGN OF WEAKNESS
Is it a sign of strength to beat other men if you can?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I freaking hate marriage and also wife beaters, why marry her if you will end up beating her like a punching bag, I despise such men, no matter what a woman say out of anger, just walk away, violence is not worth it, the man is even lucky she did not use the stick on him or stab him to death like she wanted to, say no to domestic violence.
you think the man would allow her to use stick on him? if his wife try this shit, she will be the one to die on that day
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Berbierklaus:

It's beyond this Tallest.

Diverse reasons leads to conflicts,most times its unexplainable.
But from what I can't deduce its mostly clash in beliefs
Happens even in successful marriages but they handle it fine because there's no other hidden problem.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
God please don't give me a husband who will best me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.