Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. (7416 Views)

LASRRA Reg. No. / N-power Reveals Additional Processes After Application / The Deteriorative Recruitment Processes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. by serverconnect(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
The process of geting your LASRAA identification Number is simple.
1. work into any of the Loca Govt/LCDA closest to you.
2. Ensure you have your Nepa bill and any ID card(National id /working id/int'l passport etc).
3. Photocopy the nepa bill, id card(id card must be photocopied front and back on the same page.
4.Write your phone number at the back of any of the photocopied documents.
5. Present your photocopied documents to the LASRRA officer.
6. Sit down for your registration. You will be asked some questions like; Your surname, First Name, Other Name, date of birth etc.
7. Snap(passport)will be taken from the webcam of the laptop upon registration
8. You will sign your signature digitally.
9. Your ten finger thumb will be taken.
10. Wait and take your LASRRA temporal valid print out slip,.
NB: It does not take time latest 5mins you are through. The LASRRA Identification number will be process for only those living in Lagos.
Do not laminate it, as the back of your LASRRA temporal slip is already laminated which makes it valid.
The registration is FOC(Free of Charge)
FOR THOSE LESS THAN 18 YEARS THAT NEED THE LASRAA CARD, THIS IS THE PROCESS.
1. Take along with you, your birth certificate, two passport photograph, your gaurdian id card(any id card).
2. Follow the other processes mentioned earlier.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. by bukkielee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don't have a national ID, voters card and international passport. What do I do?
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. by ukeme200(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
bukkielee:
I don't have a national ID, voters card and international passport. What do I do?

I'm not sure you're a Nigerian undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. by ukeme200(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
bukkielee:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. by serverconnect(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
bukkielee:

But you have personal ID card/working id? If no, you can take two passport photograph with you and go to the registration center where LASRRA officer will download a form for you to fill(i guest it may cost you small amount of money)
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. by dekunleJ: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
ukeme200:

I also do not have any of those too.

does that make me a Ghanaian.
tho I have applied for national ID card since December last year and they are still yet to give me the ID card
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Processes. by Unclefemolala(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Don't mind the guy..

(1) (Reply)

The Success Story Of Our JOB!!!!! Placement Programme(30k Average Salary) / CCC Africa??? / Mainone Cable Company Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.