Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) (3580 Views)

Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.

So 7th of April was my birthday, looking back at the year gone past, the bad, ugly, failed projects, repressed dreams, broken minds and promises, then the heartfelt love, the good and pleasant times, the success and breakthroughs, the encouragement, the inspiring dreams, I must say am grateful to God and everyone who have always been around making me a better person. At some point I felt so discouraged to take hurtful and dreadful steps but I had people around who always got my back, people who know and value what true friendship really is, people with positive vibe and mindset, people who love you to a fault.

Lalasticlala fynestboi seun

http://www.demitalks.com/2017/04/happy-birthday-in-arrears-to-me_9.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
I want to say thank you to my family, friends, love ones, admirers **winks** , and everyone who in one way or the other connect to me and my dream. To every young lad out there who has a dream, who aspires great height, great feats, and great dreams, do remember you are just one of your type you have got no replacement, never give room for failure or medicoicty, never relent, hold on to that dream like never before, live a life of purpose, pursue and aim higher, lastly keep doing YOU soon everything will come around for your good.

RoyalRoy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
And the humble Mr Nairaland himself was around to celebrate with me, in person of fybestboi who also is the Secretary-General of the student union OAU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
More pictures... grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Davash222(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
OK,
How old are you now
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Davash222:
OK,
How old are you now
Don't expect honest answer
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Davash222(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:
Lol, I doubt.
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤Who be that man wéy

♤déy höld båloön grin
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤why is the dude on jacket

♤all over you grin
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤i think i know the fair girl close to your right

♤in the third picture.. angry
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Davash222:
OK,

How old are you now

Tallesty1:

Davash222:

Lol, I doubt.

And not even a happy birthday wish grin
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤Hmmmm fynestboi , i see you öh

♤shey U don high for dat picture grin .....
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Davash222:
OK,

How old are you now

♤19 is the

♤usual answer grin
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤are those girls your

♤Church/fellowship/Choir friends?.....
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2017

♪oh båybéé♪ grin
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by davide470(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy Birthday in arrrears, Bbsharon.. I can see you had fun.

Btw, What happened to your number?
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by CoolFreeday(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
davide470:
Happy Birthday in arrrears, Bbsharon.. I can see you had fun.

Btw, What happened to your number?

Thanks David...phone got bad.
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Happy birthday

Thank you

zicoraads:
Why is that one taking all the space? undecided

And what is it with beautiful ladies and having ugly ladies as friends? undecided

Anyway, based on Logistics, Happy Birthday Sweedie kiss

Lol...thank you.

Twaci:
Happy birthday in arrears dear. kiss

Thanks dear
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by zicoraads: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why is that one taking all the space? undecided

And what is it with beautiful ladies and having ugly ladies as friends? undecided

Anyway, based on Logistics, Happy Birthday Sweedie kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Twaci(f): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy birthday in arrears dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by CoolFreeday(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bbsharon:

Thank you.
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Urbanoversabi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy Birthday In Arrears Bbsharon. Long life and Prosperity Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
Happy Birthday In Arrears Bbsharon. Long life and Prosperity Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot.
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Berbierklaus(f): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Heavy makeup is not for every one,and its not fair keeping less physically appealing friends,I known how this clique run already.

Happy birthday in arrears.
Re: Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy birthday. wink

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Store Your Mum's Name On Your Phone? / I Need Help Urgently! (For Sale) / Learn How To Reduce High Cholesterol In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.