Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (50998 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / T. B Joshua's Misuse Of The Scripture Many Consider TB Joshua To Be A Messiah / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Emekus999(m): 5:06am On Apr 10, 2017
jehovah's witnesses
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by davidque007(m): 5:52am On Apr 10, 2017
This post is very unnecessary and a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by unmask: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2017
admax:
1. Pastor Chris Oyakilome
2. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
3. Pastor Poju Oyemade

Help me tell fatoyinbo that he is yet to speak on the ese case. Incase he has forgotten
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ogologoamu: 6:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Amberon:
Get lost kiss

I can't lost like you.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by mockingdove: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2017
TB Joshua and kumuyi
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Priceless200(f): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Best 'TEACHER' of the word is Chris Oyakilome.... To me he's gat no equal and the worst teacher is TB Joshua. . .... This is my own observation

Nb: I am a proud winner/Catholic.
I am just being realistic and unbiased, meanwhile, I can't call Papa Oyedepo a bad teacher of the gospel, but I sure enjoy mama faith teachings more than his. (All these are my opinion oo)

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by gidjah(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Stevengold:

But bros. Must u use the word foolish are ur Christian Brothers really foolish? Haba "The Bible only attributes fools to those who says there is no God. Ur not greater than that bible so calm down. No one is foolish. Thank You.
I pretty understand what u meant,and I am really sorry about the wrong/ harsh choice of words. But come to think of it, by comparing one minister to the other interms of bible in ministry limits Gods hands of sharing gifts to each of them, they all have different areas of gifts manifestation so there shouldn't be any base for comparism. sentiments and other secular religious ideology would creep thus, breeding strife amongst all the denominations, this is not wisdom but rather foolishness. I truly doubt the Christian authenticity of the op based on this topic, it really made a mess of the Christendom. can u really hear the bases of comparism fellow Christians are judging on ?.that shows you how spiritually backwards most of the contributors are, lots of them are just nominal Christians, no deep spirit filled knowledge .
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ReubenE(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
olrotimi:
This is exactly the same division that Paul the Apostle spoke of. Which one is best preacher of the word again?
Isn't the ministration supposed to be inspired by the Spirit? So the Spirit in Pastor A could be better than that in Pastor B etc.
This is the point xtians miss it, looking up to man instead of up to Jesus.
Last last, a fellow up there mentioned Kumuyi and was like "unblemished, unspotted bla bla bla." Mehn xtians are more gullible than almajiris, confirmed, it's not by education. Do you know if your Pastor Wan.ks in his closet or does some more despicable things?
Even Paul the apostle admitted to his weakness.
Abeg let's be borrowing sense sometimes.
Exactly the problem with Christianity in Nigeria...
The post is an eclipse of reasoning, and the question on who is better is a poverty of logic.
Non-christians cannot take us seriously with this attitude
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ReubenE(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
olrotimi:
This is exactly the same division that Paul the Apostle spoke of. Which one is best preacher of the word again?
Isn't the ministration supposed to be inspired by the Spirit? So the Spirit in Pastor A could be better than that in Pastor B etc.
Last last, a fellow up there mentioned Kumuyi and was like "unblemished, unspotted bla bla bla." Mehn xtians are more gullible than almajiris, confirmed, it's not by education. Do you know if your Pastor Wan.ks in his closet or does some more despicable things?
Exactly the problem with Christianity in Nigeria...
The post is an eclipse of reasoning, and the question on who is better is a poverty of logic.
Non-christians cannot take us seriously with this attitude...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mr Op, what do you intend to achieve with these thread of yours?. Sow seed of discord and disunity in the body of Christ (the ekklesia)?. There is actually no need for this baseless comparison. The Bible tells us that those who compare themselves are not wise. When you look at the gospel preached in Nigeria it is Seven (7)signifying perfection which edifys the body of Christ.

I have categorically listened to seasoned men of God without bias. I am a product of many Anointing.If you despise a Man of God's Anointing, be rest assured you will never walk in it.

I advise you go to a church meant for you to help you fulfill your purpose in life. You have an anointing meant for you. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to the appropriate place.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by HiTee4Christ(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
jst passin by
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
blueseacats:
None, they are all teachers of get rich without working .
Are you really sure?
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
olrotimi:
You started your statement well but ended it wrongly. You could have made your points without such dangerous insinuations especially mentioning of name. Yes, it is very dangerous for YOU! (or are you an atheist pretending to be a concerned Christian?) You have an opportunity to remedy your risky error though. Thanks.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
JhimmySpark:
.. So who are the teachers and who are the men of integrity??.. Coz I. believe as a Christina, a pastor at that.. you should be a teacher and a man of integrity.
I wonder o!
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Critically:
The only teacher of the scripture I know is the Holy Spirit. These men of God are teaching you what the Holy Spirit has taught them. You cant divide the church of Christ. I LOVE THESE MEN OF GOD AND MANY OTHERS. In fact, I love you.
Spot on.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2017
admax:
Lol...why is the word of God called Good news then?
So the ones that major on condemnation messages are the real Pastors. Smh for you.
The true gospel is balanced. It reveals the love of God for sinners to embrace by repentance and faith in Christ for salvation. It also reveals the fiery indignation awaiting those who reject the salvation through Christ. It should not be one-sided. Those who present the gospel as only about mercy, love and blessing from an indulgent God are just deceiving the people (Mark 16:15,16; Romans 2:4-11). Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2017
adetayo234:

Why is Christianity filled with so much disgusting errors these days? Who told you that you can decipher someone's way of life/fruit by what the person says? You pentecostals, I really pity you. You guys have lost your spiritual sanity. It is like you only listen to your pastor's version of the Bible. Why? What went wrong? Where did you miss it?

Their fruit is not their words; it is their WORKS/ACTIONS especially actions in the Secret
You are quite right.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2017
pirees:
Chai see as pastors plenty...........since y'all claim this or that pastor is more rooted to the scripture can anyone of you followers of their gospel get them to answer just one question
According to the scriptures God created Adam and then eve and they begot cain and abel only.........and one of them got killed by the other
My question is did God create another set of humans abi how we take plenty like this
Adam and Eve gave birth to Seth (another son and daughters (though not mentioned in the Bible). Cain and Seth married their sisters. Yes, they did. There were no other women to marry and procreate other their own sisters. Hope your question is answered?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Have you ever listened to pastor Protas Opara of the Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement? He is a great teacher of the word. But the carnal comparisons of teachers of the word of God are not necessary.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Bekwarra:
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.

They are all good. Just go and taste Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak of Koinonia

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Sinkills: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
oyetpel:

Have you been to other men of God closet to see if they don't masturbate? At least Pastor Chris said his own loud.

So many people are like Samuel who only look on the outside and not the inside.

If you stand by men of God you might not enter even.
To me, both the person who said his own sin loud as well as those who keep their own secret are not worth following. There are also those who are preaching holiness and living it out by the grace of God. These are the real ministers of the gospel of Christ. "By their fruits, ye shall know them".
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by mrikenna002: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Paul Enenche And David Ibiyeomie
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by orisa37: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Catholic Sunday Schools,
Anglican Training for Confirmation and
Our Daily Bread
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by adahkennedy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Pls my fellow believers
They are all gifted to educated the body of christ.
All who are truly his servants....... urs is to learn and take rhema for ur own santification and edification
No one is greatest except jesus and only he can judge for he sees all but we are to listen to all for they see in part and prophecy in parts as well as pray for them not be grow dim in sight like eli for d word of God not to b scarce.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by orisa37: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2018
You mess up whenever personalities are involved in any discussion. The best Teacher of The Scripture so far in Africa is "Our Daily Bread".
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by farem: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Kumuyi

Kumuyi

Kumuyi.

If he was the only preacher in Nigeria, Atheists would hold nothing against Christians!!

But Suleiman, and his gang have turned xtianity to ridicules!!

How carnal can this 'christian ' be?
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by farem: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
orisa37:
ODB, CATHOLIC CHURCH, ANGLICAN CHURCH.

Some are not only spiritually failed, but academically!
Are the above teachers?
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by orisa37: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
farem:

Some are not only spiritually failed, but academically! Are the above teachers?

They are all Teachers. And all Spiritually & Academically proficient.
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Aragbs4real: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don't want to name pastor pastor here but For biblical truth and facts visit this site its nice. I confirmed it. Very informative! https://josephara..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.