Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition (35247 Views)

6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) / Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Reasons Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

6. Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears.

7. The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

9. Personality speaks volume. Money can’t not buy class.

https://twitter.com/tboss_guy/status/851073057561169921

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

5 Likes

Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

5 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by SooCute(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
please how does your brain work?

just asking

312 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by potent5(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Following.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears.

5 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss.

5 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by MJBOLT: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pure savagerygrin
I can only imagine how efe fans will cry like babies tonight,if someone asks them why are you crying,they will say it's tears of joy that they are happy for Tboss

solid3:
If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

7 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Personality speaks volume. Money can’t not buy class.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by veekid(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
This OP mumu pass cow, person wey don won alreadt

2 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Sharon6(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe for the Mullar

30 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Negotiate: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kolewerk...

solid3:
Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

You must be paranoid.

Efe is in the house and doesn't know zilch. He doesn't even brag shît. He's scared and still feeling he's not deserving.

Now let me educate the ignorance of the Boss Nation crew before you all BUZZ OFF!

The current events and happenings that have been guiding the emotional support for Efe is as a decade long rivalry and cold war between the poor and the rich in Nigeria.

Some poor people will rather help one of them get rich than for the rich to keep getting richer.

Some other poor persons will rather remain poor if it could drag a rich man down to dust.

For some others, it's all about the ego. They want to be able to brag and say "I voted for Efe I was a part of his story, I made him rich."

Boss Nation crew na people wey hungry no dey catch.

Efe Nation na experts at soaking garri. A few others are sympathetic people. And then there are the guys who are trying to uphold the guy code.

This is just a reflection of the society.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by klassykute(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
lol u just cari dey insult person abi. na wa oo
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by BlowBack: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tboss will win because she's got the foreign vote.

Kenyans, South Africans, Botswana, Uganda and Ghanaians prefer here.

As for Efe I don't even know why people like that nigga

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by policy12: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
#Efe any wishes that is not God Holy Ghost fire..

4 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by naijaboy756: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
OP U NO GET SENSE.....LOOK FOR ONE

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by lifezone247(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op, no worry team efe will soon come for you. The ones above me have started. The immediate one bellow me is not a fan, second bellow me was suggesting how your brain works to one among the ones obove me grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Debie-Rise!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by kennyone: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
SooCute:
please how does your brain work?

just asking
Lol. Anticlockwise ni.

5 Likes

And the other ones are quick to say 'hate'...Isn't this post about hate..He said if he leaves the house,WINNER OR NOT, He will embark on a thank you tour... OP, You a blackhearted creature..Biggie robbed him off his Ultimate HOH priviledges, guess what..Bisola won and saved him..Even if BBNaija robs him, he will still make it in life..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by PaARAaH(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Dude are you watching the back of Your television? That was the ansewr he gave when davido asked the house mates the first five things they'll do if the win the money ... Tboss said shell go on a cruise/vacation with her mum and Wendy her sister, Efe said he'll go for a media tour .. How that one tk degrade am frm winning the 25M?

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by fuckboys: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
i don't watch bbn so i don't care

4 Likes

solid3:
[s]Reasons Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

6. Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears.

7. The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

9. Personality speaks volume. Money can’t not buy class.

https://twitter.com/tboss_guy/status/851073057561169921[/s]

You have too much time in your hands

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by slavemerchant: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:
In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

Why are you repeating the bullcrap you posted

19 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by ekojoe(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
If only I cared
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by softboiy: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
bring your PayPal fund 360/$
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Deeypeey(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
hit like if u give no fuc ks

13 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by austinoeze(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.