Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Getting Drunk Is A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Drunk Is A Sin (274 Views)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Drunk Is A Sin by christainslove: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
It looks bad when a person staggers about drunk. You look like someone without self-control. People don’t respect drunkards and they are not looked up to.
God word says that drunkards shall not inherit the Kingdom of heaven.
Also, do you know that drunk women can easily get raped?
I read of a man who would go and find drunk women (maybe near clubs) and rape them. Don’t let your grand down. There are wicked people around.
If you are drunk, you can become prey to evil men. It is like crime, you cannot stop armed robbery but everyone locks their doors to prevent it if you can. To avoid rape, you can do God will that we should not get drunk as well as other measures.
I myself don’t drink or smoke.
Satan can be resisted with the Word of God and prayer. The bible says-Sanctify them by the truth,thy word is truth.
God wants to clean us through his words.
Satan tempts us to get drunk-We resist with the Sword of the Spirit-A good reputation is better than riches.

(1) (Reply)

My Easter Message To Christians / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / How My Sister Died And Went To Hell, Her Encounter With Demons (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.