Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (147856 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by refiner(f): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caringguy:
I'm on my way bebe smiley. What do you want me to bring along?

Just bring your u,urself and u....no dulling! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Christeety: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyehomie:

Soo...ppl re not gonna b graduates for dat reason ba?

Must you reply every post? Why do people like picking fights on Nl?

Where did you see in my post that I condemned being a graduate. I only said she got me inspired and that graduate or no graduate...Hardwork really pays. One needs to rebuild and rebrand oneself.

BTW...Amma graduate, so I'll never condemn being a graduate.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Guys and Ladies please at this point, please be honest, why did you all vote for EFE or wished for EFE to win, I followed the programme and I could not see one or 3 things that stood out about him, it all seem because he claimed street, played the pity card, not well to do, poor and the usual 'our own' all the peeps from delta, edo and most south went for him, bisola on the other hand showed intelligence, talent and something to stand her out after the show, EFE won because of the pity card many people accepted in their heads, Tboss they called fake, yes she was controversial, using what she has and knows best to move up the ladder and make it to the last 3, I wonder what it would have been like if we had 3 of Tboss in the house and no type of EFE, I wonder what people would say and who they would pour all their hate on or rather if we had like 3 EFE in the house and no Tboss type, would all of you would still use the, he is poor, he needs the money more or he is street and all that, anyway let's celebrate the last lot and the winner 'Efe' it is his night.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Finally,its over. Love you Efe,my voice is gone,so much shouting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Divay22(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

I can only imagine what delta, benin and the whole south south would be like tonight... grin.. cool... been offline for a while, love ur comment, na wa oo, so much for the bro...
Na war o.....

Our boy finally won.........
Team EFE... Thank you.....

Warri no dey carry last...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by FTBOY: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Really, same here

Are you sure we don't stay in same neighborhood
LOL! they're disturbed by the noise of people jubilating. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by chccho(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
temmypotter:
finally the hulla balloo is over, I am not a fan of this show and so from my very neutral stance and subjective point of view, i think the wrong person won, why? he garnered votes and fans because of a biased social system clamoring for mediocrity, claim street, claim rugged and the people are behind you? from a more emphatic point of view, playing the pity card because you are seemingly not so well to do is not the way. The truth is Efe doesn't have one single thing to offer the world and Nigeria apart from "Streetness" . I only hope the opportunities outlives the 25m and he can build on it. As for Bisola, she's made!
Chai u are full of sh*t and hate.I hope this your bitterness won't consume you.
I can tell from this your post that u are probably a lesbo-feminist. Anyways sorry for d loss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anitateddy:
Finally,its over. Love you Efe,my voice is gone,so much shouting.

♤now you love him grin grin

♤Girls! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by olamakinde(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
onyii255:
It is finished...

No more #TeamEfe
No more #TeamTboss
No more #TeamBisola..

#BbNaija 2017 yaf cum to an end... See ya guys next year...
in 10 yrs
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Oyehomie(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Christeety:

Must you reply every post? Why do people like picking fights on Nl?

Where did you see in my post that I condemned being a graduate. I only said she got me inspired and that graduate or no graduate...Hardwork really pays. One needs to rebuild and rebrand oneself.

BTW...Amma graduate, so I'll never condemn being a graduate.

E concern you...na ur data i used reply abi na ur phone......congratulations mr Graduate....u get mouth.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by NNAMDICE: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Exactly my sentiment! Bisola is the biggest winner. But very very happy for Efe. His humility paid off at last

WHICH HUMANITY?MY GUY THAT GUY HAS NOTHING TO OFFER
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by refiner(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Huh?? U! lipsrsealed. Your matter just weak me

Boo mi...who were u supporting? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by ola12(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
NNAMDICE:
GUY,I DINT SAY THE MONEY ISNT REASONABLE,I ONLY SAID THAT THE MONEY IS WASTED ON THE WRONG PEOPLE,,WHAT HAS THIS GUY GOT TO OFFER?ALTHOUGH ITS NOT HIS FAULT WE ALL NEED MONEY,BUT BBNAIJA HAS NO PURPOSE....WELL THE GUY IS LUCKY BECAME A MILLIONAIRE FOR DOING NOTHING AT ALL,
WHEN THEY ARE THOUSANDS OF TALENTED MUSICIANS OUT THERE WHO CANT AFFORD A STUDIO SECTION,TALENTED FOOTBALLERS WITHOUT ANY HELP,PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL BUT NO SPONSOR....THEY CARRIED THE WHOLE MONEY AND WASTED ON A BUNCH OF SPOILT NIGERIAN KIDS..
WHO WENT TO SHOW THERE NUDENESS AND CORRUPTNESS ON TV ...TO ME..ITS JUST A WASTE OF MONEY AND DEVIL AT WORK

On the contrary, I tink it gives pple hope dat a normal person just like dem i.e efe can 1 day be as recognized nd rich as efe nw is

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤now you love him grin grin

♤Girls! grin grin
Lol,Efe is my booboo na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by MurderX: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
If only this was Naija Presidential Election.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by lloydpras: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I prefer "In My Place"

1)Fix You
2) Yellow
3) The Scientist
Those are evergreen.
Heard "Something just like this " (Chainsmokers + Coldplay) ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by sirusX(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

You're a bastard
Your guy right now grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by orlarbissy(f): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yes oooooo
kepal99:

Na the one were pain you be that
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

Just bring your u,urself and u....no dulling! grin
Oh ok my baby bebe... smiley. Will be there in a few minutes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by RoyalBlak007: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol,Efe is my booboo na

♤abi na grin

♤he has been promoted to ur "lé ßöo" grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by olamakinde(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyuu:

Ha. Yellow when you meet a new girl?? cheesy

I don't have particular songs for particular moments though... But 'Clocks' is my midnight song.

And yes. I am a lover of 'Yellow'. I swear it makes me cum cheesy
get a life miss poo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by wristbangle: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

Boo mi...who were u supporting? grin

I am not a fan of the yeye show let alone watching it. What moral justification does the program have for youths?

I even heard it's being broadcast from south Africa. Isn't that shameful sweery?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by FelixFelicis(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anitateddy:
Did anybody notice how the people at the ikeja place were happy? Lol,bye tboss. Abeg did anybody see threebear? Am so happy now
you mean The place, Ikeja?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Doctorflaky(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Need this

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by UgojiC(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
3rdlegxxx:
Guys and Ladies please at this point, please be honest, why did you all vote for EFE or wished for EFE to win, I followed the programme and I could not see one or 3 things that stood out about him, it all seem because he claimed street, played the pity card, not well to do, poor and the usual 'our own' all the peeps from delta, edo and most south went for him, bisola on the other hand showed intelligence, talent and something to stand her out after the show, EFE won because of the pity card many people accepted in their heads, Tboss they called fake, yes she was controversial, using what she has and knows best to move up the ladder and make it to the last 3, I wonder what it would have been like if we had 3 of Tboss in the house and no type of EFE, I wonder what people would say and who they would pour all their hate on or rather if we had like 3 EFE in the house and no Tboss type, would all of you would still use the, he is poor, he needs the money more or he is street and all that, anyway let's celebrate the last lot and the winner 'Efe' it is his night.
What is this one saying. It was a game and he won, why is it paining you. Tap into his favour man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
see as people reduce way day view this thread
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by temmypotter(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
To those mentioning me and saying all sorts because I gave a very candid opinion on the Efe win. I'm not hateful, I'm not jealous but I'm also not a dumbass fanatic. I know a lot of people proclaiming love and admiration for Efe and they don't even know why. I'm sorry if I only root for intelligence, excellence in demeanor and all the other things Efe lacks.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Big Up to Efe. #Warri
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by FTBOY: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
temmypotter:
finally the hulla balloo is over, I am not a fan of this show and so from my very neutral stance and subjective point of view, i think the wrong person won, why? he garnered votes and fans because of a biased social system clamoring for mediocrity, claim street, claim rugged and the people are behind you? from a more emphatic point of view, playing the pity card because you are seemingly not so well to do is not the way. The truth is Efe doesn't have one single thing to offer the world and Nigeria apart from "Streetness" . I only hope the opportunities outlives the 25m and he can build on it. As for Bisola, she's made!
keep your opinion to yourself, wailer!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
lloydpras:

1)Fix You
2) Yellow
3) The Scientist
Those are evergreen.
Heard "Something just like this " (Chainsmokers + Coldplay) ?

Not too excited by the recent Coldplay stuff. It's as if since he married Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin lost his edge.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by Error111: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
destinysaid:

You arnt a kid anymore, u should be able to Knw what you want at this point in ur life.

Plz Dnt fall prey to the ideology that having all the certificates will translate to a better life.

I would suggest u take Jamb again or go for Direct entry form. Pre degree is a waste of time and u are bound to lose focus, seeing as most P.D students just want to flex and party(d ones I Knw).

More importantly though, I would suggest now that u are young, you try and build ENTREPRENEUR skills and toolsets, learn how to master ur own life. Learn the tricks and ideas famous ppl are using to make it in life. I'm 2 years older than u, I just finished sch awaiting service and I wish I had the skill 2 years back.

(If u like u can do like a typical Nigerian and say inside ur mind "its nt your life"wink
I'm just dropping g what I'm learning from experience.

Thanks a lot for the wise points.

Regarding the building of ENTREPRENEUR skills and toolsets, when should i do that please?
DURING/AFTER MY HND PROGRAMME?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by UgojiC(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
NNAMDICE:
GUY,I DINT SAY THE MONEY ISNT REASONABLE,I ONLY SAID THAT THE MONEY IS WASTED ON THE WRONG PEOPLE,,WHAT HAS THIS GUY GOT TO OFFER?ALTHOUGH ITS NOT HIS FAULT WE ALL NEED MONEY,BUT BBNAIJA HAS NO PURPOSE....WELL THE GUY IS LUCKY BECAME A MILLIONAIRE FOR DOING NOTHING AT ALL,
WHEN THEY ARE THOUSANDS OF TALENTED MUSICIANS OUT THERE WHO CANT AFFORD A STUDIO SECTION,TALENTED FOOTBALLERS WITHOUT ANY HELP,PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL BUT NO SPONSOR....THEY CARRIED THE WHOLE MONEY AND WASTED ON A BUNCH OF SPOILT NIGERIAN KIDS..
WHO WENT TO SHOW THERE NUDENESS AND CORRUPTNESS ON TV ...TO ME..ITS JUST A WASTE OF MONEY AND DEVIL AT WORK

Threebear abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online / Sites For Downloading Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.