Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) (10430 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
i know say na we men dey put the pressure on u women but abeg the rate at which fake ass full everywhere , person no fit look yansh again unless say na fat girl cry

Look at this fake sisi eko angry if u wan wear yansh abeg package am well

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

I dont wanna call sinz yet...he still inside the church grin grin grin

So, im juz passing by...

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
See yansh o grin
I think 2nd pic is real

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So, im juz passing by...
Taylor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , reminds me of my TD days cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=55413681] grin

So, im juz passing by...
[/quote
Chai see taylor cry
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
See yansh o grin
I think 2nd pic is real
fake ass will support fake ass , stopped blurring ur pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , my words hurt but they work
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
CuteJude:
fake ass will support fake ass , stopped blurring ur pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , my words hurt but they work

So u like cheesy
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by SINZ: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I dont wanna call si.nz yet...he still inside the church grin grin grin

So, im juz passing by...
We're done, I just got home.. TIRED AF

Weekend went by so damn fast!!! sad
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by MJBOLT: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
even camel toe is now fake angry

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u like cheesy

no

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
CuteJude:
no
Fantastic
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
MJBOLT:
i done tire bro face fake , sense fake , yansh fake , boobbs fake , tightness of that place dem dey fake am , make the world just end biko
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
CuteJude:

grin

She doesnt have a fakeazz...she always putting her live status on whatsapp..lucky for those who follow her for they shall see tat bombass rocking back n forth grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
SINZ:

We're done, I just got home.. TIRED AF

Weekend went by so damn fast!!! sad

I know... embarassed

Its midnyt down here...soon il be snoring..i will catch up later kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol, my cousin said she bought one of them bum pads. What I don't understand is, what happens when a guy takes you to the bedroom, only to find your undies going gangsta & sagging after you've removed the fake padding? What a waste of time & money. Some of us are proud to stand out from the rest, with our unique physique grin

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

She doesnt have a fakeazz...she always putting her live status on whatsapp..lucky for those who follow her for they shall see tat bombass rocking back n forth grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, my cousin said she bought one of them bum pads. What I don't understand is, what happens when a guy takes you to the bedroom, only to find your undies going gangsta & sagging after you've removed the fake padding? What a waste of time & money. Some of us are proud to stand out from the rest, with our unique physique grin
gbam , she will explain like one did to me that she just wanted to look good , why cant people be themselves
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
CuteJude:
lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

U shud follow bumbae1 on whatsapp and see for urself... wink wink
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
CuteJude:
gbam , she will explain like one did to me that she just wanted to look good , why cant people be themselves

I wonder too. It's actually very sad that you'd rather choose to look like millions of other people when you have an option to be you. Smh.
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by oluboom(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
wen d undies go gangasta, den i also go gangasta
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluboom:

wen d undies go gangasta, den i also go gangasta

What exactly would you do in a situation like that? Put her out or forgive the deceit?
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by deathstroke(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lool, so embarrassing. cheesy

Fake Asses
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by oluboom(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

What exactly would you do in a situation like that? Put her out or forgive the deceit?
i obviously will forgive her deceit bcuz her boobs and ass should nt be d main criteria for me being with her but i wil talk real sense into her head
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ladies who feel inadequate do all these. With those hip line I think she's naturally endowed.
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by UndercoverAgent: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
kimbra:
Ladies who feel inadequate do all these. With those hip line I think she's naturally endowed.
she is wearing hip pad , cant u see it?
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by FelixFelicis(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Even Nairaland profile, FAKE lipsrsealed grin angry
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
kimbra:
When some haven't even seen a womans body to understand what is real n what is fake

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluboom:

i obviously will forgive her deceit bcuz her boobs and ass should nt be d main criteria for me being with her but i wil talk real sense into her head

Awwwww. Cute smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by KennyID17(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

When some haven't even seen a womans body to understand what is real n what is fake

Like us grin grin

#TeamV grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

She may have worn a butt-padd but judging from her physique she's not flat.
Re: Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) by professorfal: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
MJBOLT:

na this one pain me pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.