Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two (5837 Views)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hello everyone
last year I created a thread about black women with natural hair and i showed you guys pics. This time, I will be showing you guys how far my hair has grown.
for those of you who missed the first edition and want to know more, you can follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3215822/thread-black-women-natural-hair#47362213

Pic below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by SINZ: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by fairlyusedpant: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
You wan sell the hair?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by professorfal: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Following ......
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by hammerF: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ireneony, come first, who are u looking all this fine 4 sef?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
I like the confidence of uploading your pictures, you are not bad. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by mrmrmister: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
See your hairline grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Rukkydelta(f): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Beautiful
Your hair has grown
Thumbs up to all the team natural

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Beautiful
Your hair has grown
Thumbs up to all the team natural
thanks

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Venom247: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Girl,age is gradually telling on you.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Awwww I'm so happy you didn't let some morons discourage you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by RoyalBlak007: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤BBN made nairalanders ditch this thread

♤Nice outfit
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Venom247:
Girl,age is gradually telling on you.
what age undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Boring cool

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by austino677(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
fairlyusedpant:
You wan sell the hair?
12 inches Peruvian wink
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Juni4jay(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
U look pretty, I love it wen u ladies wear ur natural hair.
But, did u say it's a year plus!!!
Ur aging faster dan ur hair grows.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by centmanuel(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
You are Beautiful my dear
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Juni4jay:
U look pretty, I love it wen u ladies wear ur natural hair.
But, did u say it's a year plus!!!
Ur aging faster dan ur hair grows.
SAVAGE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by David25(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
Hello everyone
last year I created a thread about black women with natural hair and i showed you guys pics. This time, I will be showing you guys how far my hair has grown.
for those of you who missed the first edition and want to know more, you can follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3215822/thread-black-women-natural-hair#47362213

Pic below

Are you Single and Ready to Mingle? grin
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2017
love my Natural hair too cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
let me book space

will upload my own pics soon
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2017
Ha and mine is over a year. The hair just refuse to grow, instead na full -full he dey do. Someone should please suggest something.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by placeofallure(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Beautiful you Irene.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Rossybliss(f): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Even with natural hair,u still n get front hair..wat if its not natural..e go b bald :PEven with natural hair,u still n get front hair..wat if its not natural..e go b bald

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rossybliss:
Even with natural hair,u still n get front hair..wat if its not natural..e go b bald :PEven with natural hair,u still n get front hair..wat if its not natural..e go b bald
you are probably bald and just jealous.
A smart person will know it's because of the background. If you really want to know check my profile pic.

You lack sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
let me book space

will upload my own pics soon
madam I'm waiting for your pic smiley
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Who una natural hair help?mtchewwww #team balder than the baldest grin grin
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Some ladies here are extremely jealous grin

It's not good for your health guys grin
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
You mean you don't fix your hair at all? Cool sha
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Fadedjeans: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Your hair has grown, looks healthy too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos / Do You Still Want To Be In Love? / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.