Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction (83494 Views)

Photos Of Tboss' Lookalike Sister Wendy, Her Daughter & Boyfriend Of 10 Years / BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces / NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by yhermmie(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
streetzdreamz:
lols, very funny, you cute too#
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Ugosample(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
bettercreature:
she didn't study the basic,in Nigeria you must play a poor mans gimmicks in order to win any open competition, the same way shoeless GEJ won the 2011 elections and PMB borrowed money to buy form in 2015
Efe played the same game,Tboss lost 90% of her fan the moment she talked about private jet owner

You have a point
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by 0b10010011: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Zane2point4:

Brand wetin, believe she has a bad reputation, who can pay someone who can finish 25m within a week?

This teache our young generation a lesson, especially our girls, that pride goes before a fall.

Hello! Re u aware I can finish 25m in just an hour? It's not being wasteful but about enligtment, class and exposure.

A quarter plot of land in the heartof Lekki phase one is more than 25m. So that's not a point.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Jaiyeola24(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:
yes she held the whole world to ransom like your English is holding us here now
Mr Charles of England who your English help?
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Kingdolo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:
Hate or Like!

Tboss is a top brand already

She did will get exquisite deals and endorsement.

She no get talent

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by fabre4: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ugosample:

You saw it too shocked
guy na so a I see am.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by abels(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
hotspec:
Me be like
yeso u r right
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
ChappyChase:
See as Kamen dey shout as if them tell ham sey him don win the 25m

Dis guy na ***mate I no talk anything oooo
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nickymezor(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol...she was really a pain in the behind.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by abels(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
yhermmie:
are they happy??...
they r eating afa soup
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by 0b10010011: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kingdolo:

She no get talent

Class she has!

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian got no talent and they re brands. Top brands
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by ayblack: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anyway, bbn has come n gone. Someone should tell my sister tboss to compete for big brother china bbc. I think she has better chance
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by BoboFashion(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Next stop.... BBNairaland
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Kingdolo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:
yes she held the whole world to ransom like your English is holding us here now
Nice one
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by adeniyimam(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Based on logistics... All I need is GRACE grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by iamkingzlee(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
They even placed bets amongst themselves in cash cry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Ralphdekunle: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
T bos bye bye. :May she go meet her JET toasters
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Zane2point4(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:

Hello! Re u aware I can finish 25m in just an hour? It's not being wasteful but about enligtment, class and exposure.

A quarter plot of land in the heartof Lekki phase one is more than 25m. So that's not a point.

Yes of cause every prodigal son can even finish it within a minute,

But as a business man we know the worth of investment and capital .
In your context you have a point i will take it that you buying a plot of land in lekki is a form of real estate investment.

But in her context(tboss) she wana use it to settle an imaginable debt and go on a tour, so abeg we are nigerians our economy is still in Reccession, its not time to spend on stupid frivolities.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by poshestmina(f): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:

That's the point most people dnt get .if i had 25m now ,it will finish in 2 days not because i'll use it 4 frivolites .by the time i send money to mum ,siblings,cousins ,friends ,buy a land ,help some people in need ,at the end of the day the money DOESN'T belong to me anymore .I honestly dnt knw if they just make money and lock it up somewhere.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Caseless: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
ChappyChase:

If you count the amount of enemies Tboss get, its enough to send Buhari packing before 2019 election!
she caused it. Showing nipples and saying nonsense all along.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by akanbiaa(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sebi she has private jet owners who can give her more than the car and cash or was she lying?
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nature8(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol.. grin
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by yhermmie(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
abels:
they r eating afa soup
na ur problem be that
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Famocious(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don't understand this herd morbid hatred for Tboss....

I think Bisola was far better than Efe in all ramifications in the house .

Efe plays Goodluck Jonathan's I don't have shoe card on Nigerians. Most Nigerians see BBnaija as a poverty alleviation.

I am watching out to see how Efe will revamp his musical career with #25M.

As for Bisola, sky is her starting point. I see people already jostling to be her manager, personal assistant etc. She is definitely going to blow like a trumpet !

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by madjune(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tboss wasn't the best In the house but somehow,.i feel most Nigerians can bad belle any fine person that seems to have the world at his or her feet.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by fashrola(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Famocious:
I don't understand this herd morbid hatred for Tboss....

I think Bisola was far better than Efe in all ramifications in the house .

Efe plays Goodluck Jonathan's I don't have shoe card on Nigerians. Most Nigerians see BBnaija as a poverty alleviation.

I am watching out to see how Efe will revamp his musical career with #25M.

As for Bisola, sky is her starting point. I see people already jostling to be her manager, personal assistant etc. She is definitely going to blow like a trumpet !

Bros try and be happy for another person's breakthrough... Tomorrow might be yours

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Fessy09(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
come oo kemen the anchor 2?? #egedeman
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by deolu2000(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
I never watched the BBnaija asyd for the finale, i must admit that i hv never seen so much hate for a fellow human like what i saw expressed towards Tboss today, i reckon the show was a game, so why the bitterness towards her? Na wa o. All best to d winner, see them all at the top like myslf.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nature8(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
ChappyChase:
See as Kamen dey shout as if them tell ham sey him don win the 25m

grin
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by timilehin95(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by soulfood(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by DJMicky(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Based on logistics what should I type?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / BBNaija: Tacha Slays In Transparent Dress During Birthday Celebration / Tboss Bares Her Boobs As Kemen Rinses Her Body After A Dark Bath At BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.