Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position (70661 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nonsoco80(m): 5:38am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
We afonjas keep supportin ourselves.. Congrats bisola.

'Mummy Marvis' in her voice

we love u..well deserved.

Meanwhile the easterners used sms bomber to boost efes vote..
You said we should call you bastard if Efe wins. Now He won and u are BAS TARD
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Yankiss(m): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:
she is a good people......

happy for her.....

Abeg, you know Patience Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Realali(f): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

happy for her.....

Oluwa lo ni English chia
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Selwin256(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:

BASTARD*****
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 10, 2017
UN gave her ambassadorial post as what?
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by ijayebonyi(f): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2017
Am happy for both of them, bisola has gotten the best thing that can boost her life and that of her baby

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by softboiy: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
I want to sell..
contact me on watsapp via my signature
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by placeofallure(f): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2017
my sentiments exactly, if she packages herself well.. she was make d money into no time

Mr Nobody, I'm sure you were half asleep while typing this grin cheesy
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by profhezekiah: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2017
ur hypocrisy stinks
CaroLyner:
RIP English
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by EppPliss: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by ibkgab001: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Bsstardlo

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by KennyID17(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2017
martineverest:
It's official :Nigeria had no future.... Our youths are becoming useless and senseless

With d way u constructed your sentence, we sure have no future
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by KennyID17(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2017
sirusX:

Your head is in there...I hope they all can see that Bisola took something worth more (not rily a blank cheque, but that kain thing)

Not hating oo, she wasn't declared a ambassador to d UN, she would b speaking at d UN conference thru d ONE campaign, those ones didn't even call her their ambassador. Well I stand corrected sha

2 Likes

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by legibow: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Bisola do as like , if then ask u wetin do u... Just let them know say baba God unlimited blessing don they shower on u
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Abudu2000(m): 7:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

happy for her.....
seriƵusly?
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Zirah: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2017
On the contrary, those who don't understand sarcasm are the ones truly lacking.

CaroLyner:
RIP English
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by PresidentMUGABE: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

happy for her.....

Evening school result.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Zirah: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Those of you slamming this comment, did you do literature in English in secondary school at all? Were you taught "figures of speech?" Na wa. Dumb people.

Mologi:

happy for her.....
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by jordinsparkles(f): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2017
goldedprince:
but i never heard anything about them making her un ambassador. i only heard that she will be speaking about something in US .
well i watched mine on youtube, maybe i no here well lipsrsealed
you're right....they didn't say she will be a UN ambassador, they only said she will speak at the UN whatever....
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by conquerour(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

happy for her.....
Jesus yeeeeeeeee
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by sirusX(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

Not hating oo, she wasn't declared a ambassador to d UN, she would b speaking at d UN conference thru d ONE campaign, those ones didn't even call her their ambassador. Well I stand corrected sha
No yawa...i'm not a fan
I get you though
I was just stating the obvious if it were true
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by KennyID17(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2017
sirusX:

No yawa...i'm not a fan
I get you though
I was just stating the obvious if it were true

Cool bruh cool

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by TheAziz: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2017
mehn so bisola isn't a graduate? and she speaks English that good.. mehn there are many graduates who can't even speak as much as her.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by TeamSimple(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Akshow:
Truth! She's the biggest winner. I rooted for efe and I'm glad he won, but trust me, with home entourage of family and friends waiting to pinch small from that money, twenty five million, that money won't go anywhere. But the ambassadorial role of Bisola, United Nation, no be moi moi. It's priceless.
You made lots of sense... She's the biggest winner of the show.. Money without power is meaningless. With her ambassador role, she can travel to Romania back and forth with UN sponsorship.

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by ghuzy01: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Nobody voted based on tribe so you carry your tribalistic ass out of here,I am Yoruba and I campaigned massively for efe.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by ghuzy01: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2017
martineverest:
It's official :Nigeria had no future.... Our youths are becoming useless and senseless
Sorry to Say you are so stupid for saying that,I just wonder the kind of sadist you are.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

Cool bruh cool
Hey kenny cheesy
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by justjify(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Efe the Blessed one... Bisola the Talented one... Tboss the Indebted one
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by KennyID17(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hey kenny cheesy

angry
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2017
TheAziz:
mehn so bisola isn't a graduate? and she speaks English that good.. mehn there are many graduates who can't even speak as much as her.

It's either she had a solid educational background right from toddler or she's a voracious reader. Reading boosts your vocabulary and English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.