Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position (70659 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hmmm... please they never made bisola a UN ambassador... she's only going to speak at the un through ONE.org campaign for the girl child... she isn't even a ONE.org ambassador it's now UN??.... Fake news!!.... but congrats to her tho for finishing 2nd place e no easy...
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
RIP English
u lack the logistics to be here but u are here cuz of the deficiency of proper logistics to rid the media of diz kinda scourge ,logically a holistic and pragmatic logical team to curb the decaying logistics system is long overdue .in the end learn until u are cured the use of English was just for humor purposes ..
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by EMXTAN1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:
she is a good people......

happy for her.....

MY BRODA MY BRODA...... CUCUMA KEE ALL OF US...OH LAWD ENGLISH HARD O
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by EMXTAN1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

What a wow!!!!, reading people's correction of my above supposed grammatical "blunder" makes me see a league of ignorant and hypocritical humans on many fora in Nigeria.

please all those that took turn to laugh at my error go back to your use of English. Or call your English tutor for correction. However, for clarification sake.... the above grammar was meant to bring a of kind humorous effect.

Merci!!!!!!
goldedprince
LC14052016
EMXTAN1
wealthyhenry
tonio2wo
conquerour
Zirah
PresidentMUGABE
Abudu2000
Realali
Yankiss
soath
goldedprince
CaroLyner
Abenitohposh

Lol so u just woke up? hope u brushed your teeth and took your bath before casting your bomb of errors on me.. Point of correction, an ignorant man will not get shot, buh we did. If u admitted ur mistake, ud have been indeed intelligent, buh u think ua smart enuf to inhale your "mess" which stinks, then ua joking

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Yankiss(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Zirah:
Those of you slamming this comment, did you do literature in English in secondary school at all? Were you taught "figures of speech?" Na wa. Dumb people.

Which figure of speech exactly, please? Excuse me, are you a cousin of Patience Jonathan?
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by bukiboy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

What a wow!!!!, reading people's correction of my above supposed grammatical "blunder" makes me see a league of ignorant and hypocritical humans on many fora in Nigeria.

please all those that took turn to laugh at my error go back to your use of English. Or call your English tutor for correction. However, for clarification sake.... the above grammar was meant to bring a of kind humorous effect.

Really, Do you need to explain yourself? people without sense can't understand supposed grammatical blunder or the humorous effect
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Mologi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
EMXTAN1:

Lol so u just woke up? hope u brushed your teeth and took your bath before casting your bomb of errors on me.. Point of correction, an ignorant man will not get shot, buh we did. If u admitted ur mistake, ud have been indeed intelligent, buh u think ua smart enuf to inhale your "mess" which stinks, then ua joking

this "bomb" has been thrown before you grew a tooth, so take a leap before abusing your fathers
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by EMXTAN1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

this "bomb" has been thrown before you grew a tooth, so take a leap before abusing your fathers

Sorry Daddy....
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Mologi(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2017
EMXTAN1:

Sorry Daddy....
welcome boy.....
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by CaroLyner(f): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u lack the logistics to be here but u are here cuz of the deficiency of proper logistics to rid the media of diz kinda scourge ,logically a holistic and pragmatic logical team to curb the decaying logistics system is long overdue .in the end learn until u are cured the use of English was just for humor purposes ..
K

2 Likes

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by CaroLyner(f): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Zirah:
On the contrary, those who don't understand sarcasm are the ones truly lacking.

Like you for example.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by CaroLyner(f): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Akshow:
The sacarsm flew right over ur head.
And above you.

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by CaroLyner(f): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2017
emeijeh:

Chill.
You should know he was just mimicking Cassandra
Who that?

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Zirah: 3:55am On Apr 11, 2017
You're yet to make sense. Try again.

Yankiss:

Which figure of speech exactly, please? Excuse me, are you a cousin of Patience Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Zirah: 3:59am On Apr 11, 2017
They're daft. Leave them.

bukiboy:

Really, Do you need to explain yourself? people without sense can't understand supposed grammatical blunder or the humorous effect

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Zirah: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Why the heck did you modify your comment? You don't explain yourself to people beneath you cos nothing you do will help their stupidity. Pls, remember this for the future. #Never ever explain yourself to fools.

Mologi:

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Zirah:
Why the heck did you modify your comment? You don't explain yourself to people beneath you cos nothing you do will help their stupidity. Pls, remember this for the future. #Never ever explain yourself to fools.

And here you are.
ranting from page to page

3 Likes

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Zirah: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2017
And here you are, following like a homeless dog!

ShawttySoFyne:
And here you are.
ranting from page to page

2 Likes

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by mrikenna002: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by jbblues24(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2019
Sorry, I can't hangout. My uncle's cousin's sister in law's best friend's insurance agent's roommate's pet goldfish died. Maybe next time. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.