Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner (653 Views)

Bisola Is Going To Win The BBN / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by waley007(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2017
For me , the real winner in Bbnaija is Bisola
She will now be representing Nigeria and Africa on girl child education , this is more like saying she's an ambassador of girl child education In Africa and united nations .

1.She gets to be interviewed by CNN and other international TV stations

2.She meets presidents and other top people in the world

3.She's now an ambassador for united nations
She now has the opportunity to be an anchor of major TV programs

4.She has gone international and will be recognised in beyond Africa

5.She now has more connections with people around the world

6.She will never be sidelined in the movie industry and believe me she's already an A rated actress , don't forget the likes of jenifas diary will be willing to go a thousand miles to feature her

7.Not just Africa but the world knows her now

Efe needs the money and he got it , but Bisola now has to showcase to the world what she's got , to me, the 25millions will be a chicken change to what she's got

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by DjAndroid: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2017
And their Boss and nation got only 500k. Good riddance!
Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by somec8: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2017
tboss is not suppose to get anything. if she was the last to win game then BBN should also give the first some cash.
Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Keep hating...the 5 of them woke up in a 5 star hotel this morning,most of u hating slept without electricity.....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by chinybelle(f): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2017
I was just shouting with joy when ONE announced that. My neighbours thought the winner was already announced grin

This is bigger than 25m
Lasts longer
And forever

I prayed so much for Nigeria to recognise this girl's talent and I am happy God answered me with this ONE
Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by Solmax(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Nothing is sweeter than taking ur babe who came to visit u to the "ATM" and the machine swallows your card on a Friday evening.
You will kick, and curse the ATM, but in your mind, you are reading Psalm 91, those that dwell in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2017
Meanwhile, egbon NLProblemChild, come and show us who your father is.

Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by mokaflex(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2017
C
Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by arosunshine(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by toprealman: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2017
The work has gone sick! Girl child rubbish, not hating but Bisola cannot be a role model to anyone. She needs a chaperone because I see her as wild and untamed. BJ, FJ, free drills....haba this world sef!
Re: Bbnaija : 7 Reasons Why Bisola Is The Real Winner by MadeInTokyo: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin

The thing pain una well well

U na dey form say consolation price better......
Quote me Efe is getting more endorsements that any of the ex housemates from now till next year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

James Bond Is Dead / Tstv To Begin Sale Of Decoders, Announces Surprise Package For Nigerians / Campuscatch Nairaland Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.