Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) (36730 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2017
op no tell us about Dangote we already know him, in fact everyone knows him, Africa and the world. HBD sir.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Larasisi(f): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy birthday day sir. More of your impact in the economy.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Interesting that he reached his peak during Jonathan's time of economic boom. Just like many people witnessed in improvement in own economic fortune then.

HBD.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by sellers4buyers(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2017
My mentor, Happy birthday sir. Working towards having a business deal with your company some day. Adebayo is the name, Elganora Limited is the company, in case you get to read this.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by biguncle2(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2017
Mrvirgin:
Dude has always been rich from day 1. Why is it that the largest chunk of world richests are either atheists or Muslims?
I really wonder my brother

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by pirees: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2017
grin my birthday mate
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Olypeppy(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2017
MillionDollars:
Happy birthday Dad, i miss you daddy here. Its really cold out here!!!!
shey u haff come ba
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2017
I'm tapping into your God giving wisdom to join you in the billionaire league soon............Happy Birthday Sir......Long life and more prosperity....Amen. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by princessayesha(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy birthday sir....may Allah increase your success and protect you
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Saao:
hmm another mistake, so you use your head instead of your brain? sorry I used my brain ok?
You should be wise enough to know that that was just an expression
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Limitless72(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy birthday sir... Keep making nigeria proud
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by bengoodcreature: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2017
12b dollars for the account. Where Davido dey, come n see yur boss.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by dubene: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2017
I wish him a happy birth date, long life and prosperity. Congratulations.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
no body knows tomorrow.

am sure 40 ago, if someone has told him that he will be the richest man in Africa, he would have laughed and say "amen" but now look @ him.

no body knows tomorrow.
he would have said 'Isha Allah'
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Imgombe2016(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Saao(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2017
QuietHammer:

You should be wise enough to know that that was just an expression
shame
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Saao:
shame
Okay
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by gnykelly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
congrats baba
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Radiohead6:
he would have said 'Isha Allah'
what's the difference, is it every one that's a Muslim?
the official language of Nigeria is English not Arabic.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nihilist:

Dangote is old money. His Dad was one of the richest men in Africa in his day. Dangote is not a Grass to Grace story...he's only continuing from where his dad stopped.

and do you think it's everyone that continues from where there there father stop?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Resourceteam(f): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

what's the difference, is it every one that's a Muslim?

the official language of Nigeria is English not Arabic.
lol Amen is not English either, anyway God Gets it,that's what's important
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nihilist: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

and do you think it's everyone that continues from where there there father stop?

Of course not, but Dangote harbouring dreams of being one of the richest men in the world was not a far fetched dream as you suggested.

Dangote's grandfather was extremely wealthy, and his own father was the richest man in Africa when he died...i don't think Dangote is surprised to be where he is today.

Infact, given the history of family wealth and connections , it would have been more surprising if Dangote was not where he was today .
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Radiohead6:
lol Amen is not English either, anyway God Gets it,that's what's important

Alhamdulillahi rabbil aalameen
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Wealthyonos(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
But Dangote dark ooo. Even with all d money, he still looks very dark like dis. If there was no money be4, how d guy for look lik?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
yashau:
happy birthday sir. i tap from your blessings

Sorry Oga...forget all these tappings. Who did Bill Gates tap from? What of Dangote himself?

Pray to God yours exceeds Dangote's achievements. Blessings no be by NEPA pole, abeg.

What you see is as a result of decades of gritting hard-work, sleepless nights and sacrifice

That's my humble opinion, Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by muller101(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
yashau:
happy birthday sir. i tap from your blessings
u be palm wine tapper?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) by yashau(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
muller101:
u be palm wine tapper?
no, i be blessings rapper!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / UK Cuts Tariffs On Products From Nigeria, Others / Amusing Names Nigerians Give Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.