Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC (12358 Views)

Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Just heard it on radio this morning that the former PDP Governorship aspirant, Chief Barr. Dumo Lulu-Briggs has dumped from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressive Congress. This man is a very strong grass root politician that I think may take power from the current administration in Rivers State if PDP does not settle it's perpetual problems. What is your take?

The All Progressives Congress, APC, Rivers State Chapter has confirmed that Chief Barr. Dumo Lulu-Briggs former governorship candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Rivers in 2015 formally declared and registered as a member of All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ward 4, Akuku Toru LGA, Rivers State on Sunday.

Speaking immediately after his registration, Lulu-Briggs pledged to work for the growth and development of the APC.

“I pray I am able to contribute immensely to the growth of the Party in my Ward, LGA and State, and those efforts translate positively nationally,” Briggs pledged.

Chris Finebone, the Publicity Secretary of APC in Rivers confirmed the development in a statement he issued on Sunday.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/04/dumo-lulu-briggs-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

5 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by arsenic33(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2017

One by one, dem Don dey go!! In the words of WWE Goldberg " who's next"?
This 2nd FTC for today is dedicated to the 16 persons, including 3 Corp members, that lost their lives in a ghastly motor accident involving a trailer and a bus along Bashiri road in Ado-Ekiti. May there souls rest in perfect peace. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2017
arsenic33:

One by one, dem Don dey go!! In the words of WWE Goldberg " who's next"?

No one next..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by swagagolic01(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2017
meltech:
Just heard it on radio this morning that the former PDP Governorship aspirant, Chief Barr. Dumo Lulu-Briggs has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party for the All Progressive Congress. This man is a very strong grass root politician that I think may take power from the current administration in Rivers State if PDP does not settle it's perpetual problems. What is your take?

1 million Briggs can't win wike in his own local government.... grassroot politician my black ass

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by couragekebs(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2017
A
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2017
Pdp is already finished, they are presently on life support
This week has started on another bad note for the wailers and fflatties!
Will they wail for the rest of the week like last week, such a pity for them.
Their wailing party is fast depleting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by sarrki(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2017
The camp is getting hotter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by ourema(f): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
The camp is getting hotter
Where e hot go? Just like PDP will very unlikely to win in Lagos so it will be difficult for APC to win in Rivers state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by sarrki(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2017
ourema:

Where e hot go? Just like a story like this will be very unlikely to happen in Lagos so it is in Rivers state

E enter Am

7 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2017
It will still be very difficult to unseat Wike, trust me....
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by greatgod2012(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
All of them decamping to APC from PDP!

Ironically, they'll be shouting that PDP spoilt Nigeria, whereas they were formerly in this PDP o! As if a political party has any meaning without members!

Until APC start rejecting PDP decampees, I'll continue referring to them as PDP rebranded!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatgod2012:

Ironically, they'll be shouting that PDP spoilt Nigeria, whereas they were formerly in this PDP o! As if a political party has any meaning without members!

Until APC start rejecting PDP decampees, I'll continue referring to them as PDP rebranded!

You are very correct..

6 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

1 million Briggs can't win wike in his own local government.... grassroot politician my black ass

Lol

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
So Wike would have rivalry now grin

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is Dumo a politician or a business man?
I don't get where the grassroot comes from.

6 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by fergie001: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ekinematics:
Is Dumo a politician or a business man?
I don't get where the grassroot comes from.
He is a very good "grassroots" politician who can defeat Wike and even defeat Ambode in Lagos sef.
Meanwhile his only achievement till date is been a former governorship aspirant and also erecting a billboard for Marvis who had 1.47% in the just concluded #BBnaija show.
Or Sarrki is that not so?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by piperson(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
g
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Ijaya123: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
The madness continues...based on logistics
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by coalcoal1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
based on logistics, realignments must occur na shocked
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by sdindan: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Finished politicians retiring in APC.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by QuietHammer(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Even Ebele Azikiwe Jonah can't save PDP . Shame

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by piperson(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
But a very strong Grass Root politician that couldn't win the most important election in his career, is that one grass root politician?

6 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by eyeview: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
I really think that this is the best time to join the PDP. All the crooks, past looters and professional politicians have all left for APC. Very soon, what you will have left in PDP will be focussed and committed men and women with passion for the party.
I even wish that the likes of Fayose, wike, Jimi agbaje, Emeka Ihedioha, markafi, and other key PDP governors will leave the PDP for sheriff and other old politicians like bode George and go float a new party. That their party will lead to the emergence of a new and young generation of leaders. Afterall, the name PDP has been corrupted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by masseratti: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatgod2012:

on point
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by TippyTop(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
If a former governor and present minister of Transport can't do Jack to Wike, how will this learner trouble the mighty Wike?

8 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by auntysimbiat(f): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
chei
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Olateef(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
The Thuggery Life of the Nigerian student.

When you receive your salary...you begin eating chicken, When the salary begin declining you eat chicken products (eggs) when it continues ending up you eat chicken food( millet,maize). After the whole salary finish you now become chicken itself..moving around looking for what to eat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by ChristyB(f): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
We are the one's being fooled by these old men.
So what's the difference of leaving PDP for APC? Party name, does this change the individual? NO
Everyone is APC today is a product of PDP, they all contributed to the bad name PDP bears today now they're all running to APC to be called saints.
Old men without reasoning.
At the end of the day the fight is for them to be recognised, since recognition is far from them, they now want to be heard.
When was the last time i heard about Lulu Briggs?

Like the Late Fela sang "I SORRY FOR NIGERIA"

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by tstx(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
The Jungle Called Nigeria
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Drsheddy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kk
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by YelloweWest: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lol... he is an irrelevant political harlot.

Also a chronic gambling addict.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau State Local Government Elections Result as announced by PLASIEC / INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack / The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.