Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why African Leaders Are Vision Less. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why African Leaders Are Vision Less. (558 Views)

When African Leaders Loose A Parent Vs Non Africans / Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI): Invitation / Reasons Why African Youths Are Uncreative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why African Leaders Are Vision Less. by alhacq(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Below is a painful but very true statement about African Leaders,
"If I was an African President or Minister, I’ll be ashamed to go to the Chinese government to ask for aid.
*China government has more people to feed than the whole African continent.*
It’s the Chinese who should be coming to ask our help or migrating here for better life.
I’m ashamed to see how little pride we have left in our culture. *Are Africans inferior to Chinese?*
The same for India.
*India has more people to feed than the whole African continent*. Still our Presidents go there to ask for aid from India to feed their people. Shame, Shame, Shame!
*Aren’t they ashamed? Don’t they see that they are the laughing stock of the entire universe?*
India has a population much bigger than the entire African continent, *but the country is managed by one prime minister and 23 ministers.*
Africa, with less population than India is managed by *54 Presidents, and over 1080 (one thousand eighty) ministers, who collectively still achieve less than a single prime minister in India.*
China with bigger population than Africa has no permanent members of Parliament. *The 3000 members of the National people congress seat only for few weeks during the year to vote on the laws submitted by the executive branch.* Afterwards, they all go back to their regular jobs.
Africa, with less population than China, has *13 320 (thirteen thousands tree hundred twenty) members of parliament which are full time employees on the payroll of states with skinny budget.*
Are Africans inferior to everyone else, to be reduced to international beggars running from here to there asking for help?
*I’m ashamed to see my people being the object of pity to everyone.*
Without Shame of being so mediocre, and without a deserved Pride to stand for the best in the world, we would continue to be the laughing stock of the entire universe.
I’m ashamed. Really Ashamed!!

Re: Why African Leaders Are Vision Less. by alhacq(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Cc. Seun, mynd44, lalastica

(1) (Reply)

Gaining Admission Into The University. . / Jamb To Add Forty Marks To The Score Of Their Candidates. / Nigerian Survived An Air Crash, Made 1st Class And Inducted Into Many Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.