Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue (2382 Views)

So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by AbuZola3(m): 2:07am On Dec 30, 2009
For more go to ur vendor and grab ur amazing magazine. Joshua is a fraud for real
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by AKO1(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2009

Which vendor, which magazine?
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by AbuZola3(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2009
Nearest vendor, amazing magazine
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by ilosiwaju: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2009
abuzola, o tun ti de ooo!
grin
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by papagiddy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ ABUZOLA
i have told u, pls leave TBJ alone. its u that need salvation of your soul. pls accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and saviour now. dont wait till the terorrist in you manifest. accept JESUS NOW!!!. look, abdulmutallab is coooling off in jail now, nothern muslims are busy killing pple in bauchi now for islam, even maitasani are now warmning up in kano and jos now, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz depart from islam, prophet mohammed is cryin in hell now. accept JESUS today!!!!
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by AbuZola3(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
Shut up, your pastor is a fraud, take it or not
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by TheLight2: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
Abu Zola:

For more go to your vendor and grab your amazing magazine. Joshua is a fraud for real

The fact that you just decided to start this thread about TB Joshua without any congent reason, portrays you as a jobless fellow.

I hope you know that the only thing that you will succeed in doing is to increase the guys populairt abd get people to talk about him the more?
Get a job and stop being silly on NL.

Important personalities in Nigeria and accross the world have come to accept him as a true man of God and so the only thing that you can do is to either accept him or report the issue to God. Simple!
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by pmartins: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
lf a prophet can be doing this to heal people not to destroy, l dont see anything bad in it . will just need to thank God for his life ,is like anything good in our country is devilish in the eyes of many but life this days, will all grow. so let learn to appreciat the works of God in the life of this prophet.
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by Tonyet1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
Why does my intuition tell me not to respond to any Abuzola's thread henceforth undecided undecided, maybe it could be so that when he strikes grin grin the US team  may not connect my username in his threads (IP address) angry angry sad sadlike wats presently going on with the friends/ Contributors of Abdulmutallab on facebk grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by AbuZola3(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
Toney you dey fear ? Pretty bad for an atheist
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by benjax2002: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
May God forgive you for this. I hope you pray for forgiveness so you don't see the wrath of God.
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by AbuZola3(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
Pity yourself, go drink the blood of ur God, lol
Re: T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue by AKO1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2009
Okay thats enough. We get the point of the thread already.

(1)

Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? / RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? / I Am Watching The Holy Ghost Congress Live Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.