Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Is That Thing You Find Very Hard/challenging To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing You Find Very Hard/challenging To Do? (592 Views)

I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Find Very Hard/challenging To Do? by Capableben(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2017
One thing i find very very hard to do in my life is to stand and address or speak to people in a gathering.The few times I have tried it, i see my body trembling in the process and i even forget the points i wanted to highlight. embarassed. But back at home or when i'm around close friends, i can be very garrulous, in short I'm a talkative and all that changes when i stand before a group of people to talk.

So tell us, what do you find really challenging or very hard to do, or can you relate to my case?

I was unable to find the most appropriate section to post this, admins help out.

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs You Are Selfish In Your Relationship Which You Ignore / Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now / Nigerian Author And Lawyer Opens Her DM To Suitors, 10 Conditions To Be Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.