Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nkwobi And Isi Ewu - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nkwobi And Isi Ewu (2949 Views)

Difference Between Ikwobi And Isi Ewu. / See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon / Preparing Isi Ewu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkwobi And Isi Ewu by san26dy(f): 2:31am On Dec 30, 2009
I really need help on how to make a nice nkwobi and isi ewu dish. Please,
Re: Nkwobi And Isi Ewu by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2009
Refer to google! tongue
Re: Nkwobi And Isi Ewu by san26dy(f): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2009
Whatever tongue tongue. Please I need real help oo.
Re: Nkwobi And Isi Ewu by mamagee3(f): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
No one's giving you a recipe!
Just refer to google
. cool
Re: Nkwobi And Isi Ewu by nbem2008: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
san26dy:

I really need help on how to make a nice nkwobi and isi ewu dish. Please,
@ san26dy
My dear, don't go down that road, if you do, it's hard to come back. Both taste good, but both are bad for your health - Cholesterol!

mama-gee:

No one's giving you a recipe!
Just refer to google
. cool

@mama-gee
If thats really your picture, then you and I need to talk in closed circuit. I like pretty femmes with sharp tongue.

(1) (Reply)

As Pure Water Increased To N20 In Abuja, Many Restaurant Have Resorted To This. / Afrishoponline - African Food Stuffs In Kiev, Ukraine; Poland And Russia Scam ?? / PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.