Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram (6394 Views)

Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy / Our Girls Are Just Getting Dumber By The Day!! Check Out This Chat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by IamAirforce1: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
OK this pretty girl took to Instagram to express her undying love for wizkid and how far she could go to convince the Star Boy boss that truly loves him..

But Wizkid response was a bit let down..

See screenshot below.

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Erngie(f): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aww! That's not fair. a bit nicer next time. Ordinary i love you too could have solved the problem and you move on
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by paschal47(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rubbish! We are discussing EFEctive people, you are bringing up wizkid matter

Rubbish I say! Total rubbish!

Based on logistics

6 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by emdeey(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
30 billion for the account
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by greatgod2012(f): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Savage!

I like his response to her!

The way those girls throw themselves to those male celebrities is so embarrassing!

They won't even mind being a baby mama, no integrity, no shame!

Gone are those days you feel ashamed for having kid outside wedlock, these days, it's a thing of pride once it has to do with having kid for them, even without any iota of respect for them!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by yinkzzboy: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wiz.. That's some fatal dose of savagery!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oh lawd. That was painful. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by greatgod2012(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Erngie:
Aww! That's not fair. a bit nicer next time. Ordinary i love you too could have solved the problem and you move on

Na so e dey start!

WizKid is playing smart!
He knows that, that's how it starts!

Some girls need hard knocks on their heads to regain their self esteem!

11 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Topestbilly(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bad mouth..... ejot boy.

She has turn her kpomo to public food.
Is dis one wife material?

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by auntysimbiat(f): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
lol
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
I'm guessing the girl still screen grabbed it
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lol.............but wizzy should av just pitied d girl by giving her small hope.

As she fine reach....... d guy just fall her hand.

I don't know if it's just me oooo.........but this wizzy latest hair.........no just fit am @ at.

I feel dark nicely shaped hair fits him better......I could b wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by eezeribe(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why did he mention Davido... He wants to start what he can't finish... Nyangạ dey sleep trouble come wake am.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Chuknovski(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
and there's a guy begging and dying for her somewhere, all this girls when it comes to celebrity them go become ashawo, idiat grin

9 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oloshos everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Khd95(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Savagery at it peakgringrin.

Wizzy u for no mention names naa

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Khd95(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
The girl needs pple around her right now,make she no go jump inside lagoongrin.

But wetin be davido consine for this matter now,y u mention am?
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by NeeKlaus: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nice response even though it's laced with a tint of savagery. These girls keep on looking for who to fling themselves at to enter the spotlight. That's what that Binta Diamond girl did to Wiz and now she's riding on his fame.

Is it just me or is that Wizkid's statement about Davido's 30billion laced with so much sarcasm?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by IamAirforce1: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
She won't forget this reply in a long time
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Erngie(f): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatgod2012:

Na so e dey start!

WizKid is playing smart!
He knows that, that's how it starts! Well..That's true

Some girls need hard knocks on their heads to regain their self esteem!
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by lalasticlala(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Where did you get that from OP. Didn't see it on WizKid's page
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by kvngveektour(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cheap who.re
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by IamAirforce1: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
lalasticlala:
Where did you get that from OP. Didn't see it on WizKid's page

Young man, when next you want to address me.. Always show some respect by addressing me by my moniker or "Guru" okay? grin

Now back at your comment
Here is the link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSs6HkmF_Wd/

It popped up on Instagram
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by NeeKlaus: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Young man, when next you want to address me.. Always show some respect by addressing me by my moniker or "Guru" okay?

Now back at your comment
Here is the link

Oga, ban dey sweet for body shaa... In case it hits you like a Mack truck.grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by KennyID17(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Young man, when next you want to address me.. Always show some respect by addressing me by my moniker or "Guru" okay?

Na wao, now i see and understand y ppl have reservations about u, esp in romance section. U made a thread, u called on him, he comes around and u are demanding he addresses you as guru?

Just can't wrap my mind around that mindset

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Elnino4ladies: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Now back at your comment
Here is the link

Smh

You behave like a kid
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by IamAirforce1: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
You guys quoting me should tryna see the sarcasm in my comment na.

It is because I don't usually use the " Cheesy" emoticon?

Too many serious people.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by SINZ: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hehehe..
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by Macmoni(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
put ur hands up if u smell lies in dis chat
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
The girl who owns that account "Kirachaana" actually said is scam
Re: Checkout This Chat Between Wizkid And A Pretty Girl On Instagram by theNOISEmaker: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
i swear with my two balls.. this chat is fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.