Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. (17181 Views)

Your Teacher Lied To You, The "O" In Board Math Is Not "Of". / This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round / The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by SWYM(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
BabaPissmaker:
What surprised me mainly is not the fact that the OP stumbled on conspiracy theorist online and took them for their words after sleeping through science class while he was in school. It is the fact that dozens of people are supporting his claims. So we have so many ignorant people on nairaland. The earth os flat sorrounded by a wall of ice in antartica. Unbelievable. So what happens if in try to travel to the end of the earth to see the wall of ice myself?. I will be shot dead by scientists so as not to expose them abi? An understanding of basic science would have cleared a lot of this misconceptions.

What is a conspiracy theory?
If believing in yourself and your senses means conspiracy theory, well then idk what to do/say to you.
Does it sting you to understand that the next convention on Antarctica is 2041?
And its the only treaty all governments haven't broken?
Do you know who Admiral Byrd is?

Can you be skeptical enough to ask
"What if there is an error in the most basic of the scientific theories"?
Which we have built upon,

You people have never even read outside your school textbooks yet you believe you know it all?
From the laws of thermodynamics, an active mind, not a parasitic one would be able to deduce the restriction that has been placed in the psyche.

All the sciences we claim to know, we haven't been able to help ourselves with it
But when people point out an underlying error
Y'all come out of your hidden holes in the earth to show to my eyes calculations and terms which have no relationship with reality.

Did you know Faradays law on electrolysis has been disproved?
I bet you didnt
Yet your brother, sister and family will pay to learn an already refuted theory
Its a shame

Stupid fools don't even know there are batteries that could literally last a hundred years.
We are in the 21st century
Yet we still use fuels?
Battery cars have been since the 1920's
Are we advancing or deteriorating?
The only thing that makes people believe that we are advancing is space
But when people tell you that space itself can't exist in the first place they bark heaven and hell they don't wanna believe they have been lied to so they hold on to previous lies.

Mark Twain said " it is easy to fool people than for them to realize they have been fooled"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by mzee11: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
I just want to ask the op do you believe in space exploration because humans from different countries has been to space and all the pics have been round different private companies have satellites orbiting the earth if u think that these are all lies kindly explain why Google Map works on a round earth model and it is 100% accurate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by EmmySparky(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Apollux:

Lol, u need to watch the funny caricature videos done by flat earthers on the moon landing, they were really hilarious. But on a more serious note when u look at what science have been shoving down our throats in school, there r so many gaps, half truths and lots of "missing links" . Now can u believe that with all the hypes and stories on dinosaurs, bones, recreations, depictions, pictures, images etc of these assumed extinct animals, not a single complete fossil skeleton of a dinosaur have be found. That means no single complete skeleton of any dinosaur species have been seen. Yet you have tones and tones of books, publications, journals, lectures even degrees are awarded on the study of dinosaurs, yet not a single complete skeleton have been found. Still they want us to accept what they present as facts.
Someone will go to an excavation site, dig out some bones, make a full skeleton out of it, create a believable image from it. Then tell me that bone have been in the ground for more than 150 million years! Are these guys crazy? Do they know how long 150 million years is? And they think a bone can survive that long and still look recognizable? And we students will just accept it because a professor said it without even using common sense to critically examine what is been presented to us.... After all we r just dere to get our certificate.
lol honestly u need to be in my geology class back when i was still in the university..in courses like stratigraphy,palaentology, my lecturer would start quoting billions of years like he was present when the shii happened...one day one of us countered him , asking him how he got to know about this and he started blabbing
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by docsholz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
I've never seen so much crap in one place grin

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by Apollux(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
EmmySparky:
lol honestly u need to be in my geology class back when i was still in the university..in courses like stratigraphy,palaentology, my lecturer would start quoting billions of years like he was present when the shii happened...one day one of us countered him , asking him how he got to know about this and he started blabbing
Lol.... Trust me I love science. I get so excited about stuff like dinosaurs, galaxies, outer space. As far back as my early days in primary school I can recite the 9 planets of the solar system without being taught in school. I saw this on a book called Atlas back then. So I get carried away by these things. U see when ur lecturer just comes to the class and tell u that the earth is just between 4 and 5 billion years old, you don't even raise and eye brow, well because 4 and 5 are close, so u just accept it without really considering the magnitude of the difference in that statement, it is a whole billion years difference. See I do not really believe in the conspiracy theories the flat earhers promote but a lot of things modern science teach doesn't add up.
Ok check this out. Do u know that before now I had always believed that Internet and all modern day communication is done by satellites in space, that was the impression we were given. But the truth is 99.something %, of all earth communication is by fiber optics cables buried under the sea. When flat earthers pointed ithis out, I thought they were exaggerating but I got convinced today after I Google it and it was confirmed. Try it and see.
I think there are lots of things mainstream science are not really telling us.
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by MidasTouche01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
femarse:
every now and then when I look into into the sky I have seen Mars physically with my own eyes, I have seen the sun partially physically with my own eyes I have even taken a good 5 seconds full view at it with my own eyes every night there is full moon I look at it wholesomely
all this object are round
all of them are ball like
and never for once I repeat not for once have I ever see a flat object in the sky with my physical eyes not with binoculars so if everything up there is ball like , why should I think the earth is flat ?
OP please are u using your brain at all? or u just following what the abandon critics are saying ? give me example of something in the sky that is flat and that will serve as illustrating point of the flat earth
I wouldn't go into any more details just answer my question without any gibberish
point to one object in the sky that u have seen with your eyes that is flat

Thank you o, this reply is EPIC!!!

If the earth is flat, why is nothing else flat up there?
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by Bahddo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Apollux:

Lol.... Trust me I love science. I get so excited about stuff like dinosaurs, galaxies, outer space. As far back as my early days in primary school I can recite the 9 planets of the solar system without being taught in school. I saw this on a book called Atlas back then. So I get carried away by these things. U see when ur lecturer just comes to the class and tell u that the earth is just between 4 and 5 billion years old, you don't even raise and eye brow, well because 4 and 5 are close, so u just accept it without really considering the magnitude of the difference in that statement, it is a whole billion years difference. See I do not really believe in the conspiracy theories the flat earhers promote but a lot of things modern science teach doesn't add up.
Ok check this out. Do u know that before now I had always believed that Internet and all modern day communication is done by satellites in space, that was the impression we were given. But the truth is 99.something %, of all earth communication is by fiber optics cables buried under the sea. When flat earthers pointed ithis out, I thought they were exaggerating but I got convinced today after I Google it and it was confirmed. Try it and see.
oh please! Who is the 'they' that gave you the impression that all Internet communication is carried out by satellites? Communications satellites are just one type of satellite technology. The others basically are observers, either of earth or of space. How do you think google maps came about? How do you think GPS works?

So it was flat-earthers that first revealed the use of fibre-optics? Which hole do you live in?

Where did you now confirm it from if scientists are trying to hide the super secret knowledge of fibre-optics? Anyone who knows anything about Internet technology knows about fibre-optic cables. It's taught in secondary school physics.

You were ignorant, but you cured it by making research on a scientific topic. Modern science made that possible.

The earth isn't flat. If it were, we wouldn't have varying climate, and varying sunrise and sunset times around the world. The round moon wouldn't even have a business hanging around a flat earth without gravity.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by SWYM(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
mzee11:
I just want to ask the op do you believe in space exploration because humans from different countries has been to space and all the pics have been round different private companies have satellites orbiting the earth if u think that these are all lies kindly explain why Google Map works on a round earth model and it is 100% accurate

There is no space exploration.
The 9 planets are like pieces of disc shaped lights
A powerful P900 Nixon camera would do it or a good telescope.
The funniest thing about those that yell its a globe is they have carried no research on it
Yet they bring formulas and fake interpretations
Mr teacher said this and that
I read this and that
You fool, everybody is educated
Everybody is taught the same old nonsense
What makes you think I didn't learn like you in secondary school or university?
Why do you think you are smarter?
If you are smarter how effective have those formulas and theories brought reality to your knees?
Don't you wonder why it has been the same thing each generation learns
Are we progressing or deteriorating?
Do you even ask yourselves who gives the accepted syllabus?
Where do those people get the syllabus from?
Then you realise its not the Nigerian government teaching you, you realise the Nigerian government gets it elsewhere.
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by SWYM(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bahddo:
oh please! Who is the 'they' that gave you the impression that all Internet communication is carried out by satellites? Communications satellites are just one type of satellite technology. The others basically are observers, either of earth or of space. How do you think google maps came about? How do you think GPS works?

So it was flat-earthers that first revealed the use of fibre-optics? Which hole do you live in?

Where did you now confirm it from if scientists are trying to hide the super secret knowledge of fibre-optics? Anyone who knows anything about Internet technology knows about fibre-optic cables. It's taught in secondary school physics.

You were ignorant, but you cured it by making research on a scientific topic. Modern science made that possible.

The earth isn't flat. If it were, we wouldn't have varying climate, and varying sunrise and sunset times around the world. The round moon wouldn't even have a business hanging around a flat earth without gravity.

But do you realise that you have no solid proof for all you just said?
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by Apollux(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bahddo:

I know about fibre optics before now. But what have deliberately been hidden is dat more dan 99% of all communications on earth is by fibre optics cables buried in the sea. Internet is not by satellite. Who ever told u it is by satellite, is lying. Take the time out and do the search yourself, don't just take what people tell u, go and find out. Google is always there for u. If u r interested in the truth, seek it. Now for GPS and satellite images, all these things are done by triangulations. That is what the high communication towers r for.
Now take a moment to think of this, if all Internet is by fibre optics cables, then where does the satellite come in. Now I got a new thought recently, if all countries that use Internet have their own cables buried in the sea(don't just take my word for it, search Google for firbre optic cable map), why then do dey say dey launch a satellite? What is the satellite for?
So there are too many gaps in what these people are telling us.
See don't just depend on what u have been told, research things for ur self. For omce remove ur mind from all the things u have been told in the past and look at things Objectively. Don't be afraid to question some of the fundamental beliefs u have had in time past. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by SWYM(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
onyenze123:

you are wrong. The earth as a planet is nearly spherical with protrusion at the poles.

If you are right, there will be no space exploration.

But there is no space exploration
Have you ever heard of space bubbles?
In some of the videos of astronauts being in space there were bubbles floating in the videos.
It is the most unfortunate thing that NASA has an underwater training pool where all supposedly "space activities are carried out"
It seems like nonsense but do your research
You will find that not that NASA has a multibillion dollar swimming pool facility but that all space activities and walks are carried underwater.
Also none of the supposed rockets never go into space
They go as high as they can get and they rn sideways

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by ilevic(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
We Africans will always argue blindly. I said blindly because all our arguments are based on other people's opinion I carefully took time to read the argument of the flat earthers and the round earthers here and all I see is, both parties based their argument on what some people have said or researched into (what Issac newton wrote, what Albert Einstein wrote, the findings of Gallelio Galeeli, the voyage of Ferdinand Manjela, what NASA did....etc etc.) None talked about a personal research done. Africans will continue to feed on "they" (advanced nations) say until we stand and find out how things are.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by SWYM(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
ilevic:
We Africans will always argue blindly. I said blindly because all our arguments are based on other people's opinion. I carefully took time to read the argument of the flat earthers and the round earthers here and all I see is, both parties based their argument on what some people have said or researched into. None talked about a personal research done. Africans will continue to feed on "they" (advanced nations) say until we stand and find out how things are.

Let me tell you what I found out, I got to know from an IFA priest that the moon is shedding its own light
He recited IFA panegyrics that the moon is distinctively different from the sun. Although I didn't understand what he was saying I thought he was speaking another language but I heard the "osupa" and the 'orun"
And he said according to original Yoruba traditions the moon took 28 days to complete its cycle
Then I stumbled upon the flat earth.
The I experimented myself on the moon itself
My deduction ; the moon light is colder than the shade
I also questioned a pilot he said it appears flat to him, but he was thought its a globe so why change it.
And the gyroscope the pilots use isn't electrical
Its a simple gyroscope!
I haven't bought the telescope though but I have looked through binoculars to bring back the image of a ship that has gone offsight.
Is that enough bro?
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
OP, what about UFOs, aliens? Do they exist? What about area 51?
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by MrDojo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
This thread is full of comedians. ... cant stop laughing. ... keep on the good work..... cheesy flat earth... cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by SWYM(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
OP, what about UFOs, aliens? Do they exist? What about area 51?

I only speak of things I am sure about
My research points out to the earth being flat

About aliens, UFOs and all that
I don't really know but I know of a speech where the pope himself said there is no difference between the big bang and the biblical creation story.
The big bang theory was created by a catholic priest.

I deduced the Catholic church is in on it
When you also know that all the best astronomers after Copernicus all belonged to the Jesuit order.
The Jesuit order was created under the approval of pope John iii by Ignacios
The heliocentric theory of corpenicus was dedicated to the same Pope and it was under the sane pope that the Jesuits were created.

The question is how does a religious body produce the best astronomers across Europe and al those astronomers belonged to the same field and society?
The largest oberervatory is owed by the catholic church
Its name is "lUCIFER," all these things are on the internet for you to find out.
Too much fish for one to just ignore
Why the catholic own the biggest observatory
Shouldn't they be one on one in spirit with God?
But then

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by EmmySparky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Apollux:

wow...i need to read mor about these flat earth theory...i am a crazy researcher...i am one of those guys that spends more time reading random science articles while ignoring school books sometimes...i would look up some of this theories
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by Apollux(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
EmmySparky:
wow...i need to read mor about these flat earth theory...i am a crazy researcher...i am one of those guys that spends more time reading random science articles while ignoring school books sometimes...i would look up some of this theories
Pls do, u will be surprised at some of the valid questions these guys raise
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by SWYM(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Apollux post=55546621]
Pls do, u will be surprised at some of the valid questions these guys raise [/quote

Very valid questions indeed
What others fail to realise is older civilizations like
Egyptians, Babylonians, Mayan, Biblical Hebrew
All these older civilizations knew the earth was flat
This globe nonsense didn't gain ground till the time of corpenicus which is barely 500 years ago.
And yet smart dummies, intelligent fools who have shut their mind to reason and fact but would rather scream behind "conspiracy theory" rather than tackle fact.
Many of these folks don't even have the slightest meaning of what "conspiracy theory" is!
Someone is challenging you with emperical data you are screaming its from YouTube
YouTube isn't part of the internet?
Closed minded people
Now I see why the people in the know never pass information across
Its simply because the majority of the people are too stupid to handle the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2017
I never believed it but after watching a few videos posted above, I'm now thinking differently. I tried discussing with my friends, they all laughed.

Who even came up with this globe stuff and space exploration?

I need to dig more.
Re: The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. by kiddie(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Apollux:

I know about fibre optics before now. But what have deliberately been hidden is dat more dan 99% of all communications on earth is by fibre optics cables buried in the sea. Internet is not by satellite. Who ever told u it is by satellite, is lying. Take the time out and do the search yourself, don't just take what people tell u, go and find out. Google is always there for u. If u r interested in the truth, seek it. Now for GPS and satellite images, all these things are done by triangulations. That is what the high communication towers r for.
Now take a moment to think of this, if all Internet is by fibre optics cables, then where does the satellite come in. Now I got a new thought recently, if all countries that use Internet have their own cables buried in the sea(don't just take my word for it, search Google for firbre optic cable map), why then do dey say dey launch a satellite? What is the satellite for?
So there are too many gaps in what these people are telling us.
See don't just depend on what u have been told, research things for ur self. For omce remove ur mind from all the things u have been told in the past and look at things Objectively. Don't be afraid to question some of the fundamental beliefs u have had in time past. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Stop misleading satellites helps in communication and also Internet..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 / LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola / 5000 Each For 5 Lucky Members From This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.