Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (682724 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rubxsky:
I swear imagine if they used all the budget for these trash isekai to make just one or two anime a year on par with demon slayer

That's basically the business model. Make trash isekai to farm money for more serious projects
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
CoolUsername:

But you're not the main character so no op powers
But you still get a harem though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kaycee7:
But you still get a harem though

How does one even manage a harem though?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Rubxsky: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
If this was possible irl

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
CoolUsername:

How does one even manage a harem though?
Same way you'd manage an office staff, I presume.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kaycee7:
Same way you'd manage an office staff, I presume.

Some people can definitely handle that. Left to me though, between work, study, and play one woman is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rubxsky:
If this was possible irl

Nani the f*ck?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2022
Onani Master Kurosawa written by Ise Katsura and illustrated by Yokota Takuma.

Affectionately known as "Fap Note", OMK follows the school life of Kurosawa. By day, Kurosawa broods by his window seat in class and ponders about just how much he is better than everyone else. However, every evening at the appointed time, he sneaks into the girls' toilet where he, well...becomes the onani master. Unfortunately for Kurosawa his streak comes to an end when he is caught by one of his female classmates.

If the premise didn't scare you away then shall we continue? One day, when Kurosawa notices said female classmate getting bullied, he decides to point his cannon in the direction of justice (stole this line from Scamboli Reviews) and delivers sticky white judgment to the evildoers. This is where the references to Death Note start to abound. However, the classmate doesn't want to end it there, she wants to lash out at the rest of the world and their toxic partnership leads to a wave of biological terrorism (stole this from The Masked Man) that middle school has never seen before. Sometimes I feel like the Aku no Hana writer may have gotten an idea or two from this.

Mind you, this isn't an ecchi. This is a cooming of age story. It tackles heavy subjects such as the effects of bullying, forming actual connections with others, learning from part mistakes, the real-world consequences of being a degenerate perv, and...romance? You'll come (heh!) For the laughs for but stay for the character development.

If you end up enjoying it, consider checking out its tvtropes page. There, you can find links to its 10th anniversary update that shows the characters 10 years after the events of the manga.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2022

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:01am On Feb 24, 2022
teemy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2C4kwwmZno

Going Places
Banger. OP of the season and quite possibly, the year.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
°°

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
nani667:
°°
bro no lie??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
nani667:
°°
is this true?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Guys I saw this on twitter.
Which team of 4 anime characters can stop these guys
Living tribunal
lucifer
Beyonder
The thought robot

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Iris HD

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2022
Santos07:
Living tribunal
lucifer
Beyonder
The thought robot
Akuto Sai
Featherine Augustus Aurora
Simon The Digger
Sinbad

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
✔️

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Santos07:
Living tribunal
lucifer
Beyonder
The thought robot

No anime character has been written to beat even living tribunal alone.
There’s a version of tribunal that has eternity and infinity with itself.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
nani667:
✔️

28 but looks 20.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Rubxsky: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
This AOT final season might not adapt the manga to the last chapter. Who knows how many episodes left to air.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
typicalgamer:

No anime character has been written to beat even living tribunal alone.
There’s a version of tribunal that has eternity and infinity with itself.
You don't know what you're talking about, go and educate yourself.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kaycee7:

Akuto Sai
Featherine Augustus Aurora
Simon The Digger
Sinbad
Yogiri Takatou will do just fine, he has a state of non existence, in other word he doesn't exist.

Even you defeat him, he'll just become you, imagine winning a fight only to realize you are not you.

Featherine and Sinbad are over kill, they see our world as fiction, not to talk of mere comic characters.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Hmmm �
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
But he's right, these characters aree multiversal beings, but anime characters are normally universal in nature.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

But he's right, these characters aree multiversal beings, but anime characters are normally universal in nature.
Please educated yourself, Google the powers of these anime characters we mentioned, come back and apologize.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Legend of Vox Machina 7/10
It finally improved in the last part...

Currently starting Ranking of Kings...
Underrated show...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Ranking of Kings is probably the best new anime right now...
Forget the art...it's very good...and so unpredictable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Ranking of Kings is probably the best new anime right now...
Forget the art...it's very good...and so unpredictable
just because you say "forget the art" doesn't mean ppl will just forget the art and decide to watch the anime.. animation quality/style really matters to viewers, that's one of the major reason demon slayer became as popular as it is

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
hitsugaya:
just because you say "forget the art" doesn't mean ppl will just forget the art and decide to watch the anime.. animation quality/style really matters to viewers, that's one of the major reason demon slayer became as popular as it is
I swr, the reason why I stopped the anime in Ep2
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
hitsugaya:
the art is actually good...
What I meant is it looks a bit cartoonish...
But the action scenes too are nice and the story... especially the story

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by marsman: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
nani667:
°°
i hope its meets up the 1st season's standards, the second season was not so good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (751) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.