Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (682769 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Haremmmm

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Haremmmm
Kocho is bae!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
✔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
nani667:
lipsrsealed

That's like the least gay Jojo protagonist.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kaycee7:
Kocho is bae!!!

Yuuuuuuppp and what's all this talk about kanao needing love
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I'll answer when I'm current. Still in episode 21
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kaycee7:
I'll answer when I'm current. Still in episode 21

I envy you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She really needs a 100% love from someone apart from her sister's love. Kanao was lonely and she was living in abject poverty and was always beaten by her parents everyday and eventually she was sold into slavery. Shunobu and her sis bought Kanao and took care of her, but Kanao couldn't do anything unless she is told to so she is the silent type and slave type that only do what she is told, she dosent talk and act without permission ,so Shunobu elder sis told her she will eventually change when she finds the boy she truly loves.
And am thinking its either kanjiro or inosuke
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
hustlelegit:

She really needs a 100% love from someone apart from her sister's love. Kanao was lonely and she was living in abject poverty and was always beaten by her parents everyday and eventually she was sold into slavery. Shunobu and her sis bought Kanao and took care of her, but Kanao couldn't do anything unless she is told to so she is the silent type and slave type that only do what she is told, she dosent talk and act without permission ,so Shunobu elder sis told her she will eventually change when she finds the boy she truly loves.
And am thinking its either kanjiro or inosuke
Lmao
What the hell makes you think it could be inosuke
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mark23:
cheesy
Anime dudes about to cry badd
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mark23:

Lmao
What the hell makes you think it could be inosuke
Just a feeling grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
cry

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Best episode with Boruto in it ✔️ Boruto ha seen stinking up the anime since episode one, so this is a welcome development... Very nice battle ✔️✔️

They managed to do some damage to Urashiki

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Jougan ⚡⚡

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2019
nani667:
Best episode with Boruto in it ✔️ Boruto ha seen stinking up the anime since episode one, so this is a welcome development... Very nice battle ✔️✔️

The manga is doing well, I wished boruto could be good as naruto from the beginning its really annoying. I really don't know why naruto and sasuke are not unleashing their full power, imagine them pushed to the corner---only sasuke could escape while naruto is still in captive ,I think the writers has forgotten that naruto has hashirama cells in his left arm and he has all the tails chakra so while the Bleep him and sasuke wete defeated easily just like a rat. They need a new and sensible writer, cos am sure the writer of naruto will be disappointed with the stupid plot of boruto. I know the main focus should me boruto since he his the main mc but they shouldn't dispose naruto and sasuke as weaklings, imagine boruto going toe to toe with the enemy while his dad and teacher were defeated by its just too crazy and annoying. Tsk

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
My fellow animelanders

This season has been somewhat interesting...

Anime following

Yu-no
MILF Isekai (dropped)
Dungeon ni deai , season 2 (almost through)
Fruits basket (almost through)
Cop Craft (very good action anime, pity about the animation quality).
Sounan desu ka? (Are you lost)
If it is for my daughter, I'll defeat a demon lord (too sugary....don't recommend unless you want to worship latina).
Astra lost in space (good anime, also finshed the manga. Though if I hear 'ah, yeah again.... angry )

Also recently finished
Aldnoah Zero (seasons 1 and 2)(2014, 15 seasons)
Haruhi suzumiya (rewatch).(2006 season)
Tsurezure Children (2018 season)

Am waiting for
Re Zero season 2.

Eyeing
The body building anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
nani667:

But I wanted Sasuke to fight with him sad It has been long since I have seen Susanoo or Amaterasu at work
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
This new nairaland look sha sad

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Mark23:
wallahi seriously,
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mark23:
there's a new look? it's still the same on my phone
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2019
How i feel about One Piece...

Sauce (May require membership...Quora)

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Kanade21:

One piece is one of the best anime have watched. God's animations, good fighting scenes and drawing and amazing story lines and to top it up its full of comedy.
I started watching one piece last year November and am in episode 902,waiting for it to reach episode 905 before I continue downloading.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2019
I watch the anime but the pace is [b]really [/b]frustrating
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Next week...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Seven Deadly Sins, season 3 finally!!!

Those guys shouting over Aizen and Madara, just compare characters to their universes. If you cross universes you now complicate things for yourself.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mark23:
cheesy

Good God...

It's going to be lit then.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jake420:

Anime dudes about to cry badd

Lol I'll bet dey will just introduce themselves and the season will end
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kanade21:

High Lord wolnir lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Naruto as an anime is just amazing shocked kiss

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Ichiraku sensei

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (751) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.