Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691512 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:27am On Oct 29, 2019
3D ish.... Had this somewhere, decided to finally see it

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Tellemall:

Without action? That's like watching anime without a protagonist.
This statement doesn't make any sense.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Tellemall:
What happened to Shingeki no Kyojin? The wait is intolerable. Or will it no longer be released?

Nowadays, I can't find any good anime to watch. They're all uninteresting. Any good anime always seems to come to an inexplicable end.

BTW, anywhere I can download the second Fate Stay movie? Heavens Presage 2?
Season 4 is coming out 2020 and as a manga reader I can tell you that its worth the wait.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Tellemall:

Death Note was fine until I got tired of the talking. Only the last episode was worth it, right from the beginning. Can't remember the story. All the talking was all that comes to mind

Thevtalking was what made it worthwhile
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ha pls go and watch it again
it sucked and the show is a rip-off of code geass

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2019
CapedBaldy:

it sucked and the show is a rip-off of code geass

Code geass. You are comparing interplanetary sci-fi to code geass.
Bruhh you clearly where not engaged in the anime.
I advice to see it again
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tellemall: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Thevtalking was what made it worthwhile

Different folks different strokes. That talking was what made me watch only the last episode, which I must say was the only one to watch after the first one.

Who was your best character?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tellemall: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Darivie04:

Season 4 is coming out 2020 and as a manga reader I can tell you that its worth the wait.

2020, prolly in December then. I don't know why they like to punish viewers. I'll stay off the manga for now.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tellemall: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Kaycee7:
This statement doesn't make any sense.

Just like this one ^^^

Bet you didn't think of that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Tellemall:

Different folks different strokes. That talking was what made me watch only the last episode, which I must say was the only one to watch after the first one.

Who was your best character?

Ryuk
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2019
No guns life.
A hardass detective guy with a gun for a head.
Thank God for anime.

1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tellemall: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ryuk

Same. He was the only winner at the end of it. I forgot what happened to his female counterpart.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Not to seem like a bad belle Douche bag or some insensitive shit but please can the writer of hunter x hunter just go or he should just give his wife the rights to the series so that we can continue with our anime, dude die you can't die give somebody to write you can't do it aah which kind village old man is this.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by YouloveEmmanuel: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Where can i download anime at 480p or 360p
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
mrMeen:
Not to seem like a bad belle Douche bag or some insensitive shit but please can the writer of hunter x hunter just go or he should just give his wife the rights to the series so that we can continue with our anime, dude die you can't die give somebody to write you can't do it aah which kind village old man is this.

.wetin he wan write again killua incest stories
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

.wetin he wan write again killua incest stories
dark continent what's in it what's beyond it who is Don freecs what is the history of the world where do the chimera ants come from you know those kinds of things,
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Do u think it's possible for Tama to tame Kaido with her devil fruit ability?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
nani667:

Aki Toyosaki, surely
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fayv(f): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys,please does anyone know the title of this anime... It's the cliche monster vs heroes and the heroes' weapons are either swords or guns, depends on the ones they are matched with(determined by a sort of test) but they were two people(special cases) that could use both. This is all I remember, please help
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
>>

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fayv:
Hi guys,please does anyone know the title of this anime... It's the cliche monster vs heroes and the heroes' weapons are either swords or guns, depends on the ones they are matched with(determined by a sort of test) but they were two people(special cases) that could use both. This is all I remember, please help
God eater
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
nani667:
Lolllzzz
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
nani667:

Lol

It's ironic to think you actually will never sit down to watch it because of the anime length grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
please I need erotic animes.. not hentai oo.. I watched one long ago but I can't remember the name ..

please.. lightdl is killing with its massive downloading size as in no only 780p dey there..

any other site with lower downloading size like mobiletvshows
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fayv(f): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
NoonMasamune:

God eater
wow,thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
biGDhAp:
please I need erotic animes.. not hentai oo.. I watched one long ago but I can't remember the name ..

please.. lightdl is killing with its massive downloading size as in no only 780p dey there..

Search google for borderline hentai anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
NoonMasamune:
Search google for borderline hentai anime
Gracias
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
biGDhAp:

I think the word you are looking for is ecchi anime.
Try "high school of the dead", prison school or another one i can't remember the name of.
Chia anime is still available.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
IMAliyu:

I think the word you are looking for is ecchi anime.
Try "high school of the dead", prison school or another one i can't remember the name of.
Chia anime is still available.
I think he is looking for the highschool dxd variety, or that one ecchi anime where the mc gains power by sucking the girl's breast milk

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.