Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692198 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Arthurity1:
HxH made me yawn a couple of times, had to stop watching only to continue later after skipping some episodes
it's not like ur normal fight all the time generic shounen anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MrReeseG(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
nani667:
Done with this... Started watching yesterday and couldn't stop... Another epic from Netflix ✔️✔️

Seems they just copied Megalo Box with the concept, very similar... Although the story is very different, much better.... The animation also... Solid 8/10

Dude!!! You go just post picture you no go talk anime name
No let me nack you jazz o

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrReeseG:

Dude!!! You go just post picture you no go talk anime name
No let me nack you jazz o

If that jazz works, you would simply stare into calabash to bring out the anime name grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
famep:

hxh is for matured minds.......most weebs wont understand it
loud it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
famep:

Abi It is actually for Kids.... People that love the likes of Fairy Tail will love HxH ✔️

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Boku no Hero on a boring levels undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
famep:

This statement is just turnioniown.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
nani667:
Boku no Hero on a boring levels undecided

Extremely boring, let's hope this gentle criminal arc will change the situation.
I'm really getting tired of the anime, four seasons of the same old thing.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nova15:

Extremely boring, let's hope this gentle criminal arc will change the situation.
Then PLEASE stop watching. Absolutely tired of hearing you whiners complain about one of the best character-development focused animes out there.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
Then PLEASE stop watching. Absolutely tired of hearing you whiners complain about one of the best character-development focused animes out there.

Oga I'm entitled to air my views. You can also stop viewing the thread if you're tired of seeing our complains you dickhead!.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nova15:

Oga I'm entitled to air my views. You can also stop viewing the thread if you're tired of seeing our complains you dickhead!.
When I air negative views about anything, I don't keep coming back with the same complaint. Y'all have been whining about how BnHA has gotten boring since last season. What exactly is boring you people, you won't explain. I really don't understand the point of watching a show that apparently pisses you off everytime. Who knows? Maybe you're a masochist.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
When I air negative views about anything, I don't keep coming back with the same complaint. Y'all have been whining about how BnHA has gotten boring since last season. What exactly is boring you people, you won't explain. I really don't understand the point of watching a show that apparently pisses you off everytime. Who knows? Maybe you're a masochist.

Pipe down my friend. I know you from the movie thread. Negative reviews and complaints is all you do over there.
Anumanu!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nova15:

I stopped watching after the chisaki fight because as a manga reader I already knew how boring the next episodes will be. Things will soon pick up sha. Maybe after the next episode

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nova15:

Pipe down my friend. I know you from the movie thread. Negative reviews and complaints is all you do over there.
Anumanu!
You most definitely do not know me if you can tag me with the whiners in the movie thread. If I pay attention, you're probably one of those simpletons on that thread that sh1t all over good movies because you couldn't understand them. Seems your shitty taste carries on into anime, too. Pathetic, really!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
You most definitely do not know me if you can tag me with the whiners in the movie thread. If I pay attention, you're probably one of those simpletons on that thread that sh1t all over good movies because you couldn't understand them. Seems your shitty taste carries on into anime, too. Pathetic, really!

I don't usually comment on that thread so as not to get infected with the kind of stupidity you and others like yourself display there.
Modafukers like you made me not to take views and ratings about movies from that thread serious cause you all don't know Jack about anything.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nova15:

I don't usually comment on that thread so as not to get infected with the kind of stupidity you and others like yourself display there.
Modafukers like you made me not to take views and ratings about movies from that thread serious cause you all don't know Jack about anything.
Funny that someone as clueless as you are has the guts to call others ignorant. Wetin Deku no go see for UA?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Kaycee7:
Funny that someone as clueless as you are has the guts to call others ignorant. Wetin Deku no go see for UA?
gentlemen as men of culture all this insults and whining are Ill fitting for somebody in an anime thread why don't you all drink some sake, with some onigiri and wash it down with some interspecies reviewers, anybody

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Kaycee7:

Personally I see it as the worst character development ever... Deku has not shown any reasonable development for the past two to three seasons, all he can show for his epic character development after four seasons is “Shoot Style”... The anime has been boring, airing opinions does not translate to whining, it is obvious to see, so stating it is not a crime... And because it is boring does not mean one will just abandon or stop watching the anime after four seasons.. Everyone knows it will get better, and Deku will become the GOAT, it is actually similar to Boruto that is trash, but we all know he will become OP and the anime will get much better

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
mrMeen:
gentlemen as men of culture all this insults and whining are Ill fitting for somebody in an anime thread why don't you all drink some sake, with some onigiri and wash it down with some interspecies reviewers, anybody
Ishizoku Reviewers rape you there grin grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
nani667:

Personally I see it as the worst character development ever... Deku has not shown any reasonable development for the past two to three seasons, all he can show for his epic character development after four seasons is “Shoot Style”... The anime has been boring, airing opinions does not translate to whining, it is obvious to see, so stating it is not a crime... And because it is boring does not mean one will just abandon or stop watching the anime after four seasons.. Everyone knows it will get better, and Deku will become the GOAT, it is actually similar to Boruto that is trash, but we all know he will become OP and the anime will get much better
How am I even supposed to argue with someone who doesn't know what character development is? At least it explains why you wouldn't understand that BnHA is a character-development focused story. And absolutely confirms my suspicions on why you find it boring. Just stick to Fairy Tail, we'll let you know when BnHA gets "better"

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
tongue
Kaycee7:
as a man of culture this is uncalled for grin
Kaycee7:
as a man of culture this is uncalled for tongue
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
mrMeen:
tongue as a man of culture this is uncalled for grin as a man of culture this is uncalled for tongue
grin grin I'm currently suffering from a bit of culture deficiency. Should really take my vitamins.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ludociel returns...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kaycee7:
grin grin I'm currently suffering from a bit of culture deficiency. Should really take my vitamins.
well for your cultural vitamins take some dose of interspecies reviewers some monster musume, some mou testament you know.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
mrMeen:
well for your cultural vitamins take some dose of interspecies reviewers some monster musume, some mou testament you know.
Well, I have taken a full dosage of mou testament and I also plan to take some advice on how not to summon a demon lord.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Catching up

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
what anime do u thlnk is Ovarated.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
famep:

Black clover
H×H

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
famep:
One Piece

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
famep:
definitely one piece grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gilgamesh making things happen

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nova15:

Black clover
H×H

HxH lol don't know why you think so sha

So you are on your own

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.