Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691958 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 6:26pm On May 20, 2020
dedghoul:

Read everything you typed up thee again and tell me if it made sense to you.

I don't understand the hype abt itachi. I know he's strong and talented this is just too much. How can someone say itachi was trash Jiraya? shocked. A whole lord jiraya

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:46pm On May 20, 2020
donwizzy7:
Lets post sensible animes pls...leave out d senseless ones...after removing d sensuality and ecchi-ness from doz animes...they'll lose all value and worth whatsoever...den what's d point of d anime then!
to each his own. Some people like ecchi. I heard that some ecchi have sensible plot as well

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2020
Gisborne6:
Sum1 recommend anime like seven deadly sins or black clover pls

Fairy Tail
Bleach
Demon Slayer
Naruto
Fire Force
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
Anyone watching kingdom

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by samso247(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2020
Texman21:
Anyone watching kingdom
Pls tell me abt it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 11:56pm On May 20, 2020
samso247:

Pls tell me abt it
it is about politics and war.

Main character xin and his brother where orphans who wanted to become generals until his brother was approached by a palace official and taken away to become the kings double due to coup carried out by the kings brother...............grin

Go watch it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:57am On May 21, 2020
NoonMasamune:
to each his own. Some people like ecchi. I heard that some ecchi have sensible plot as well
u're possibly right...i know everyone has his personal taste...but atleast lets be considerate of what can probably be watched by EVERYONE...in its having good plot and can make such sense that u can decide to rewatch after another while!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:59am On May 21, 2020
Texman21:
Anyone watching kingdom
yeah...on season 3 now...and dey ar deliberately delaying showing recent episodes as dey're also doing for toaru railgun season 3.....nawa to dem...let dem stop putting us on hold now.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 4:35am On May 21, 2020
nani667:
When One Punch Man meets One Punch Babe... cheesy

Who gave her titties
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
u're possibly right...i know everyone has his personal taste...but atleast lets be considerate of what can probably be watched by EVERYONE...in its having good plot and can make such sense that u can decide to rewatch after another while!
Guy, nothing can be watched by everyone. We can only recommend what we watch. Or do you want people to start recommending anime they don't even have plans of seeing?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 5:21am On May 21, 2020
Nova15:

I don't understand the hype abt itachi. I know he's strong and talented this is just too much. How can someone say itachi was trash Jiraya? shocked. A whole lord jiraya
I don't blame though. The series also asslicked the Uchiha to the point it became one of its undoings.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 5:41am On May 21, 2020
dedghoul:

I don't blame though. The series also asslicked the Uchiha to the point it became one of its undoings.

The uchihas has nothing on me... Buh u see the hype bout Itachi taking anybody down is sh!t even he can't stand gai, he's only smart and collective that's what made him what he is as a hero. Imagining comparing him to madara or even shisui or kagami that was unspoken of...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 5:46am On May 21, 2020
Question!
Concerning the uchiha massacre I was wondering how was it possible to kill a whole community quietly in one night without restraint or any heated battles, are the people that weak? Aren't some on a mission? And the population, let's estimate a 500people in it excluding ninjas sooooo it's a wonder to me just like the uzumakis buh theirs is understandable
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 6:35am On May 21, 2020
leetylee:

The uchihas has nothing on me... Buh u see the hype bout Itachi taking anybody down is sh!t even he can't stand gai, he's only smart and collective that's what made him what he is as a hero. Imagining comparing him to madara or even shisui or kagami that was unspoken of...
Character-wise, his demeanor is one of the best in the series. He can be compared with everyone you mentioned. Strength-wise, he's amazing too, no doubt. The problem lies with his fanbois that will put over characters he doesn't hold a candle to canonically and logically. Just like how opm fans will say Saitama can solo all of fiction with a single punch.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 6:54am On May 21, 2020
leetylee:
Question!
Concerning the uchiha massacre I was wondering how was it possible to kill a whole community quietly in one night without restraint or any heated battles, are the people that weak? Aren't some on a mission? And the population, let's estimate a 500people in it excluding ninjas sooooo it's a wonder to me just like the uzumakis buh theirs is understandable
It was carried out by two of the strongest Uchihas at that time, with both having mangekyou sharingan and probably because the majority of the Uchiha were fodder compared to those two. Another reason that might have made it possible is the fact that it was an inside job, nobody expected it. I think it was a very calculated move, making sure everyone was present and also factoring everything you mentioned given the fact that the higher-ups of Konoha were involved.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by adamx23(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2020
leetylee:

If he fought guy, he'd definitely die a miserable death.. Hell, Jiraiya, Minato, Kabuto, 4th Raikage, Bee, and any other top tier ninja would Bleep him up real bad.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by samso247(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2020
Texman21:
it is about politics and war.

Main character xin and his brother where orphans who wanted to become generals until his brother was approached by a palace official and taken away to become the kings double due to coup carried out by the kings brother...............grin

Go watch it

How far the action, is it supernatural like
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2020
dedghoul:

Character-wise, his demeanor is one of the best in the series. He can be compared with everyone you mentioned. Strength-wise, he's amazing too, no doubt. The problem lies with his fanbois that will put over characters he doesn't hold a candle to canonically and logically. Just like how opm fans will say Saitama can solo all of fiction with a single punch.
But Saitama can solo all of fiction with a single punch grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
No. We're talking about the same Jiraiya that almost beat Pein, if not for Rinne Tensei.

And everyone conveniently forgets that Orochimaru wanted to absorb Itachi, not defeat him. Sannin no be guy name

I only wished nagato had his legs and itachi doesn't have Corona then the anime would have gone sideways

jiraiya almost beat pain well shit

like he's taken down 4/6 of pain body
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2020
adamx23:

If he fought guy, he'd definitely die a miserable death.. Hell, Jiraiya, Minato, Kabuto, 4th Raikage, Bee, and any other top tier ninja would Bleep him up real bad.

e be like you don't fear the tsukuyomi o

what does guy have against that when. even kakashi can testify to

Itachi is straight up broken like he's poor man's Madara
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

I only wished nagato had his legs and itachi doesn't have Corona then the anime would have gone sideways

jiraiya almost beat well shit
As if Itachi would dare better against Nagato. And Itachi being terminally ill counts for shit. He was flexing on Sasuke before he dropped dead so that's not an excuse.

Jiraiya would whup your patricidal MCM but keep wishing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2020
leetylee:
Question!

when you see flashback fights with the senju

the Uchiha legitimately no pass 50-100 range

well not everyone can be overpowered

except hashi and tobirama any senju fit flash face
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
As if Itachi would dare better against Nagato. And Itachi being terminally ill counts for shit. He was flexing on Sasuke before he dropped dead so that's not an excuse.

Jiraiya would whup your patricidal MCM but keep wishing

like jiraiya could outclassed tsukuyomi

simple what if jiraiya rasengan got engulf in amateratsu bro jiraiya na just jutsu hype he got nothing against itachi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

e be like you don't fear the tsukuyomi o

what does guy have against that when. even kakashi can testify to

Itachi is straight up broken like he's poor man's Madara
Guess you forgot when Gai mentioned that he never looks an Uchiha in the eye. Good luck to Itachi trying to put Gai in a genjutsu.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

like jiraiya could outclassed tsukuyomi

simple what if jiraiya rasengan got engulf in amateratsu bro jiraiya na just jutsu hype he got nothing against itachi
How's the Rasengan going to get engulfed in Amaterasu when it's basically raw chakra? Didn't you see how much training Naruto had to do to add an element to it?

And how are you going to put someone in Sage mode under Tsukuyomi? Sounds like Itachi's the one who got nothing on Jiraiya, but then everyone knew that already
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2020
leetylee:
Question!
The Uchiha massacre remains the biggest plot hole in the Naruto series. Don't even bother trying to make sense of it. Just accept that it happened
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:07am On May 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:45am On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
The Uchiha massacre remains the biggest plot hole in the Naruto series. Don't even bother trying to make sense of it. Just accept that it happened

Itachi had help, obito assisted him
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
Guess you forgot when Gai mentioned that he never looks an Uchiha in the eye. Good luck to Itachi trying to put Gai in a genjutsu.

Kai you have to make eye contact with itachi before he can put you into Limbo LMAO
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
How's the Rasengan going to get engulfed in Amaterasu when it's basically raw chakra? Didn't you see how much training Naruto had to do to add an element to it?

And how are you going to put someone in Sage mode under Tsukuyomi? Sounds like Itachi's the one who got nothing on Jiraiya, but then everyone knew that already

chai your are biassed ASF

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.