Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (690329 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Olamyyde:
I still never watch any good anime from this year.

I think my interest in animes is waning. The last season of nanatsu no taizai was horrible to me and even one of my favorites boku no hero dissapointed me.
Dr stone
the promise neverland
vinland sega
mob psycho 100 season 2
bungo stray dogs season 3
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
hellohgy:

Thanks so much.

Intelligent in the sense that someone walks into a room while is friend Is hiding behind a couch.
Suddenly he called the guy's name and he told him to stand up.
When the guy asked him how he knew he then began to explain that it takes 300 million molecules when there is nobody in the room but when I entered it reduced to 250 million making it approximately ,.....................................

This was portrayed in a skit I watched on YouTube about when an anime character acts intelligent.
if u are looking for an anime that looks like that skit watch jojo bizarre adventures part 1- 5
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
hellohgy:

Thanks so much.

Intelligent in the sense that someone walks into a room while is friend Is hiding behind a couch.
Suddenly he called the guy's name and he told him to stand up.
When the guy asked him how he knew he then began to explain that it takes 300 million molecules when there is nobody in the room but when I entered it reduced to 250 million making it approximately ,.....................................

This was portrayed in a skit I watched on YouTube about when an anime character acts intelligent.

well watch Case Closed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Latest Episode... Kara Chronicles

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
nani667:
Latest Episode... Kara Chronicles
cool is that kakashi?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
famep:

cool is that kakashi?

Just a genin that is trying to emulate Kakashi.... There was an episode on their team...at the end he got to meet his idol Kakashi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
famep:

cool is that kakashi?
his son, nanashi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dagger79(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Has anyone here watched Inuyasha?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dagger79:
Has anyone here watched Inuyasha?
yea, i really enjoyed very nice with great story.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

Serial Experiments Lain: correctly predicted the isolation that social media would bring to our youth.

Psycho-Pass Season 1: would you give up your privacy to the government in exchange for security? We are already seeing a social credit score being implemented in China.

Animatrix: an anthology of animated shorts from that explore the matrix universe from different anime directors.

Angel's Egg: how far are we willing to go for it convictions? If someone is happy believing a lie, would the truth help or harm them?

Baccano!: seems nonsensical and hard to follow at first but wraps up nicely in the end. Has a lot of little details and easter that you may miss if you aren't paying attention. Almost like Quentin Tarantino movie.

This might be a bit of a stretch but I've heard that Flip Flappers draws a lot of its story beats from Jungian philosophy.

I may add to this list if I remember more stuff.
...I think flip flappers has a pretty good, enjoyable and sometimes really fun story to tell...but that's where it fails the storytelling...it was unnecessarily confusing all because it was trying to have this sense of mystery...when everything finally got explained in the second half of (I think) episode 12(or 11) everything I had watched before suddenly seemed a lot better which is pretty stupid of the writter(s) because I never would have normally even gotten to that point the only reason I kept watching it was because it's sakugas were MAD I literally didn't even know what's going on but being a sakugatard kept me going...and as for the Jungian philosophy yeah it's a stretch and even if it did it's superficial at best...
PS: If you love sakuga you have to watch flip flappers it has some of the best cuts of animation ever and was second only to mob psycho's animation in 2016...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thanks guys for your reply wink

Will give it another try smiley
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please ooo how can I download from Chia anime cos it's not downloading here at all
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
The Misfit of Demon King Academy seems like a decent trash anime. Cliché as fvck but mildly entertaining someone far.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
hustlelegit:
Please ooo how can I download from Chia anime cos it's not downloading here at all
if you are using Mtn then switch network
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DayDreamer05(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
My high taste in anime is depreciating.

Please, who can recommend anime like "The Boondocks, Blood, Reuoin Kenshin, Death Note, Darker than black, Black Dynamite" for me?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DayDreamer05(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
lexrichy:
yea, i really enjoyed very nice with great story.
Where can I download the episodes?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
DayDreamer05:

Please, who can recommend anime like "The Boondocks, Blood, Reuoin Kenshin, Death Note, Darker than black, Black Dynamite" for me?
Samurai Champloo
Code Geass
The Promised Neverland
Black Lagoon
Baccano

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KingKai: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kaycee7:
The Misfit of Demon King Academy seems like a decent trash anime. Cliché as fvck but mildly entertaining someone far.
Another overpowered MC
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
DayDreamer05:

Space dandy
Cowboy bebop

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
IMAliyu:

Red line
All I can say is WATCH IT!

It's hella entertaining. Amazing animation, wacky characters, over the top racing.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
New York...yeah yeah!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
nani667:
undecided
oya post more screenshots

edit: seems you're an extremely rare otaku alien from another planet who only views the thread via an advanced telescope...and your technology is so advanced that we cant communicate with you......hence the incessant screenshots which only highlights other people's opinions..not your own.

Alien otaku...you're welcome...and we'd like to know you better pls!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
anonymouskay:

...I think flip flappers has a pretty good, enjoyable and sometimes really fun story to tell...but that's where it fails the storytelling...it was unnecessarily confusing all because it was trying to have this sense of mystery...when everything finally got explained in the second half of (I think) episode 12(or 11) everything I had watched before suddenly seemed a lot better which is pretty stupid of the writter(s) because I never would have normally even gotten to that point the only reason I kept watching it was because it's sakugas were MAD I literally didn't even know what's going on but being a sakugatard kept me going...and as for the Jungian philosophy yeah it's a stretch and even if it did it's superficial at best...
PS: If you love sakuga you have to watch flip flappers it has some of the best cuts of animation ever and was second only to mob psycho's animation in 2016...

Flip Flappers animation is what got me through to the end. The anime's greatest flaw is its self-indulgent writing. It had too many episodes where it prioritized style over substance and
were difficult to get through. However, I still believe that it is worth watching.

One problem that a lot of 'intellectual' anime seem to have is that they forget to actually make a good show while delivering their message.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
CoolUsername:

Flip Flappers animation is what got me through to the end. The anime's greatest flaw is its self-indulgent writing. It had too many episodes where it prioritized style over substance and
were difficult to get through. However, I still believe that it is worth watching.

One problem that a lot of 'intellectual' anime seem to have is that they forget to actually make a good show while delivering their message.
brother, try Boku dake ga Inai Machi ....and find out!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
More screenshots from nani.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
I heard about Kengan Asura a while ago. I tried to watch the anime, but I couldn't get into it... mainly because of the CGI. But now I'm reading the manga and I'm loving it.

I think these days I'll just stick to manga and leave their anime adaptations.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
donwizzy7:
brother, try Boku dake ga Inai Machi ....and find out!

I don't see how Erased is an intellectual anime. It's good but not particularly intellectual and it doesn't try to be.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
I don't see much people talking about Monster and mushishi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

Blue exorcist
Watched it a while back.
I remember it being decent 6.9/10 expect for the ending.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:26am On Jul 21, 2020
The Anime has taken a new turn... Devil Fruit Gomu Gomu shenanigans undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:01am On Jul 21, 2020
IMAliyu:
Vision of escaflowne
Started watching vision of escaflowne TV some time back. While I was still a bit interested the shojo elements of the story just turned me off.

I watched the Escaflowne movie instead, which was more darker and without the annoying shojo tropes. If you're into mecha or not, it's a decent watch. 7/10 for me.
Has an epic soundtrack I still can't forget.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.